Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

So Far So Good: How Was Your 1st Half Of The Year In Terms Of Achievement? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Far So Good: How Was Your 1st Half Of The Year In Terms Of Achievement? (438 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) / Which Tribe of Nigeria Is Largest In-terms Of Population(both home and diaspora? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Far So Good: How Was Your 1st Half Of The Year In Terms Of Achievement? by ubong560(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Did you see your plans taking effect? Did you keep to your New Year Resolutions? Were most of your plans accomplished as expected?

Mind was about 72% accomplished though harsh but i still thank God.

Share yours!
Re: So Far So Good: How Was Your 1st Half Of The Year In Terms Of Achievement? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
God mine was so bad i twice contemplated suicide, i just seem to be floating about now with little hope. I'm speaking the truth o.
Re: So Far So Good: How Was Your 1st Half Of The Year In Terms Of Achievement? by ubong560(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2013
kul dude, it's not late though delayed. U'll still get there!
Re: So Far So Good: How Was Your 1st Half Of The Year In Terms Of Achievement? by ozoemeka(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
Great. God did great things I did not see coming my way!

ubong560: Did you see your plans taking effect? Did you keep to your New Year Resolutions? Were most of your plans accomplished as expected?

Mind was about 72% accomplished though harsh but i still thank God.

Share yours!

(1) (Reply)

Fake Trade Apart From Trade[Combat trade] B.I.G** / Your Assistance Is Highly Needed Please / Aba Where Did You Go Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.