Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

ASUU Begins Total Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Begins Total Strike (692 Views)

ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike / Breaking News: Imsu ASUU Begins Strike Today / National ASUU Begins Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

ASUU Begins Total Strike by codeaddict(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2013
The Academic Staff Union of Universities has resumed the strike it suspended in January 2011 following alleged failure by the Federal Government to implement the agreement it reached with the public universities lecturers.
ASUU National President, Dr. Nasir Isa, said the action though painful would be total, comprehensive and last for as long as the Federal Government implement the details of the Memorandum of Understanding both parties signed in 2011.
Source
Re: ASUU Begins Total Strike by Enegod(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
smdh
Re: ASUU Begins Total Strike by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: ASUU Begins Total Strike by Acidosis(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
...and after all these demands, they won't stop harrasing their female students... begging them for s£ x, frustrating their lives just because the dangling rod between their legs won't let them rest...

Lol, I heard they've upgraded. Our Nigerian lecturers do not beg ladies again o... They now enforce their intimate demands..
The girl get a lodge, she pays the cash for the hotel room and then call the Mr I-will-die-without-s£ .x-Nigerian ASUU lecturer to come over... cheesy

What a f00lish union of old shameless men..

Rather than cut off the stick between their legs so they can impact the knowledge our generation needs.. They go about pursuing girls around campus, slashing their scores so they can put their useless rod to use...

You guys should watch out for my up coming thread!
Its going to be raw! Bloody! I've declared war against these lecturers s£. xturers!

It will be an open platform for Nigerian students to publish the full names and details of Lecturers demanding s. ex from female students.

I was in one of these campuses few days ago.. and I heard about 3 different issues on the same subject matter.. Mind you, these are the same Men demanding endless demands from GEJ..

They want the money.. They want the s. £x.. But I'm going to show them Hell..

We are not all f00ls
Re: ASUU Begins Total Strike by olawalebabs(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2013

(1)

Federal Polytechnic Auchi Post UME Now On SALE / ASUU Call Fir Wikes Sack Over Strike / Science/scientist Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.