Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Know Three(3) Nigerian Players Who Are Over 30 Years In U-20 World Cup-adokiye - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Know Three(3) Nigerian Players Who Are Over 30 Years In U-20 World Cup-adokiye (695 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / A List Of Great Players Who Failed As Coaches / Fifa Women Under-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Mexico, FULLTIME (1:1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know Three(3) Nigerian Players Who Are Over 30 Years In U-20 World Cup-adokiye by MAYOWAAK: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
I personally know three Nigerian players in the FIFA U-20 World Cup that are over 30 years old. Of course, there may be more. Our self-limiting cheating attitude in age-grade categories has simply not changed!-Adokiye Amiesimaka

This assertion was made by Adokiye Amiesimaka in his weekly column published yesterday(31st June 2013) in the punch newspaper.Four(4) years ago he also revealed in his column that the then captain of the Golden Eaglets,Fortune Chukwudi was also over-aged during the U-17 WORLD CUP hosted by Nigeria.

http://www.punchng.com/sports/penetrating-passes/confederations-cup-lessons-well-refuse-to-learn-1/
Re: I Know Three(3) Nigerian Players Who Are Over 30 Years In U-20 World Cup-adokiye by uzzal: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mulberry handbags we offer you cheap rate and reliable payment method. It comes with luxurious accessories. Also Mulberry Tripper for a classic travel bag. We also offer different languages and payment methods for our customer’s flexibility. You come here and take your better services. www.mulberryebagsuk.eu.
Re: I Know Three(3) Nigerian Players Who Are Over 30 Years In U-20 World Cup-adokiye by Rossikk(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
MAYOWAAK: I personally know three Nigerian players in the FIFA U-20 World Cup that are over 30 years old. Of course, there may be more. Our self-limiting cheating attitude in age-grade categories has simply not changed!-Adokiye Amiesimaka

This assertion was made by Adokiye Amiesimaka in his weekly column published yesterday(31st June 2013) in the punch newspaper.Four(4) years ago he also revealed in his column that the then captain of the Golden Eaglets,Fortune Chukwudi was also over-aged during the U-17 WORLD CUP hosted by Nigeria.

http://www.punchng.com/sports/penetrating-passes/confederations-cup-lessons-well-refuse-to-learn-1/

Adokiye should NAME the players or STFU.

He's always claiming to 'know' this or that player that's overraged but he never NAMES THEM.

(1) (Reply)

Malawi Want Qualifier Against Nigeria Switched / BLESSING Okagbare Wants To Be Like USAIN Bolt / WRISTWATCH SCANDAL: Nigerian Coach Forces Eagles To Buy Expensive Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.