Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ciara Gets Turnt Up To ‘i’m Out’ At The BET Awards [+ Premieres New Video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara Gets Turnt Up To ‘i’m Out’ At The BET Awards [+ Premieres New Video] (1592 Views)

Photo: Ciara Gets Immortalized In An Inspired Artwork By A Nigerian Artist / Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ciara Gets Turnt Up To ‘i’m Out’ At The BET Awards [+ Premieres New Video] by Slimfitgen(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
The former Princess of Crunk was giving us straight modern day Janet (the turnt up version) last night as she hit the stage to perform at the 2013 BET Awards. The performance began with a rap verse from Nicki Minaj (or was that Roman) before Ciara leaped at least 12 feet in the air from beneath the stage in a dollar-bill printed ensemble. She spent the next few minutes entertaining the audience with high energy, calorie blasting dance moves as she performed “I’m Out,” then slowed things down for a sexy rendition of her “Body Party” video. [sans Future and the lingerie.]Check Out More Picture And Video At The Link Below....

http://richsourceentertainment..com/2013/07/ciara-gets-turnt-up-to-im-out-at-bet.html?spref=tw
http://richsourceentertainment..com/2013/07/ciara-gets-turnt-up-to-im-out-at-bet.html?spref=tw

Re: Ciara Gets Turnt Up To ‘i’m Out’ At The BET Awards [+ Premieres New Video] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
this lady dance steps de scata my head!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown- My Lambo Just Got A Nike Paint Job!. *and I Say,'dat's Dope' Check / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Wife, Pastor Mrs Modele Fatoyinbo / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Rita Dominic: Who Will Get Married First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.