Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} (6332 Views)

Pat Utomi, Olakunle Churchill, Annie Idibia Honoured With Team Africa Awards(pic / Funny! See What Rihanna Is Wearing. We Don't Usually See Riri Like This Before. / Look What Rihanna Did Floydmayweather At BET AWARDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by gurusblog2: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2015

Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by JikoSnazzy(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2015
She be like "men you v talked too much"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by bewla(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2015
i
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by tbmas(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2015
She wan Chop small .... $180mil is nt small money

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by lative(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2015
lmao
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by thorpido(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2015
She no dey fear punch?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by oyindare(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2015
;Du
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by mysticgal(f): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2015
lol grin
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by israel770(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Riri I see you Meanwhile Like My Page On Facebook To Get Daily Betting Tips, Click On Link @ Signature
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by Mariojane(f): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by Agimor(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
She is like see your stone face.
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
She be like get me something nice to shut this niggas mouth.
Mmmmmm this how we gonna role.. TMT be like I won't say a word... ah promise.
TMT: Dunno you're this wicked. Rihanna: Thinking about Chris here with me... You're here talking about my braless dress..

GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. chai keyboard don suffer. Manage me abeg. cry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by Houseofglam7(f): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by CuteDude53(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is this for real?
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by 400billionman: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
Are they dating ?

Can't she date poor man like Mr.Cork ?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by edwife(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin grin Riri is a crazy chic...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
meh
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by dkronicle(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lols... She prapare com
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by Ewizard(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by sKeetz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by groundnutoil(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
If mayweather dash am one blow grin cheesy ;Dna una go begin halla but. na she first find trouble
DAT guy too d first
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by Cooljoe1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mr.Floyd must settle custom ... ;DMr.Floyd must settle custom ...
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by jerflakes(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
sKeetz:
I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!

GUY, this one don pass derailing.

You dey go from nigeria to russia with monorail train.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by 7footre(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
She should be careful as she is properly positioned for a right jab! grin
Na yoke I de o
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by Tmex(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
she wan feel the guy nah,
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by Enoquin(f): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
It was a prank and they both played it well. Riri looks cool
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by pretydiva(f): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hehe..its jst a stunt jor..buh it's cool tho
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
buh woman get power finally ooo if na guy do MW dat tin mmm na news we 4 hear d guy gist
Re: Photos: Omg!!!see What Rihanna, Did To Floyd Mayweather At The BET Awards {pic} by Abayor7: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Mariojane:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink

Loverqurl wink

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculously Oversized Dogs That Forgot How Big They Are[photos] / Teenage Actress “regina Daniels” Slays In Yellow And White Outfit (photos) / Photo: OMG!!! Check Out Cool Fm OAP N6 Eniola Badmus Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.