Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An (3735 Views)

Blackberry Plan / Bulk Sms From Your Blackberry Device / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by dboy080808(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
Good day,

You are reading this Post because you once tried the airtel blackberry unlimited plan on a non-blackberry device and it did not work(i was also a victim) or you wanted after reading peoples comment did not bother trying it, well have got good news, have found a way to activate the airtel unlimited plan on non-blackberry device. have been using it for over a week now so its working!

if you are interested in learning how to use the airtel unlimited bundle on a non-blackberry device send a mail to adeoluwaadesanya@gmail.com

To learn how to promote your product(clickbank, amazon affiliat, e.t.c.), services(fiverr or other freelancing site) or websit or blog through facebook(i.e. having 5,000 friends and 50,000 page likes) read this post.

https://www.nairaland.com/1343109/learn-how-promote-product-clickbank#16558524

Thank You.

Join our online community and learn how to make money online legally in Nigeria

http://www.facebook.com/OnlineNairaCommunity
Re: How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by Desanta(m): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2013
Why don't you give us the info here? Or is it for sale? If so how much is it?
Re: How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by dboy080808(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2013
Desanta: Why don't you give us the info here? Or is it for sale? If so how much is it?

send me a mail if you have interest.
Re: How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by Benoti(m): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
otikpere@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by BiggJ: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
PLS DONT MISTAKELY SEND UR EMAIL TO DIS GUY OHHHH

HE IS A SCAMMER

ANY GOOD TIN WILL B POSTED HERE DNT GIVE YOUR EMAIL TO DIS GUY OHHH.

IF U NEED ALL THIS CHEAT GOOGLE IT,YOU WILL C WAT U WNT

ASK YOURSEF WHY CNT HE POST IT HERE SINCE IT IS NT FOR SELL

EVN IF IT IS FOR SELL DNT WASTE UR MONI ON HIM OHH,CUZ IT IS EVRI WHere IN GOOGLE

JST GOOGLE IT U WILL C WAT AM SAYING.

SENDING YOUR EMAIL TO C DIS GUY,EITHER UR EMAIL WIL B HACKED OR USED FOR 419 BUSINESS.

EVERYBODY RUN OHHHHH.

MY FRND SENT HIS EMAIL,UPTIL DATE NOTIN,INSTEAD HIS EMAIL IS HACKED

ALL SORT OF DIRTY MSGS R NW SENT TO HIS EMAIL.

CUZ OF DIS GUY MY FRND NW HAS OVer 60000 msgs
All useless.
HE HAS BIN TRYINY TO BLOCK D GUY FROM SENDING HIM EMAIL ALL TO NO AVAIL

HE IS NW PLANNING TO OPEN NEW.

PLS MY BROTHERS RUN FOR DEAR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by BiggJ: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
dboy080808: Good day,

You are reading this Post because you once tried the airtel blackberry unlimited plan on a non-blackberry device and it did not work(i was also a victim) or you wanted after reading peoples comment did not bother trying it, well have got good news, have found a way to activate the airtel unlimited plan on non-blackberry device. have been using it for over a week now so its working!

if you are interested in learning how to use the airtel unlimited bundle on a non-blackberry device send a mail to adeoluwaadesanya@gmail.com

To learn how to promote your product(clickbank, amazon affiliat, e.t.c.), services(fiverr or other freelancing site) or websit or blog through facebook(i.e. having 5,000 friends and 50,000 page likes) read this post.

Thank You.

HE IS A SCAMMER

EVN IF IT IS FOR SELL DNT WASTE UR MONI ON HIM OHH,CUZ IT IS EVRI WHere IN GOOGLE

SENDING YOUR EMAIL TO C DIS GUY,EITHER UR EMAIL WIL B HACKED OR USED FOR 419 BUSINESS.

EVERYBODY RUN OHHHHH.

All useless.

Re: How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by BiggJ: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
dboy080808: Good day,

Thank You.

HE IS A SCAMMER

EVERYBODY RUN OHHHHH.

All useless.

Re: How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by aesola: 2:47am On Jul 07, 2013
If you are interested, just subscribe for the unlimited, after then deactivate the plan and subscribe for daily 10 megabyte. once you finish the 10m, check your balance with the code *141*11*0# you will have 2Gig as your.
get the code for the unlimited and deactivation code then 10m code. thats all. until you deactivate the unlimited you can not subscribe to any other plans.

that is what am using presently.
Re: How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by samfaj(m): 3:59am On Jul 07, 2013
aesola: If you are interested, just subscribe for the unlimited, after then deactivate the plan and subscribe for daily 10 megabyte. once you finish the 10m, check your balance with the code *141*11*0# you will have 2Gig as your.
get the code for the unlimited and deactivation code then 10m code. thats all. until you deactivate the unlimited you can not subscribe to any other plans.

that is what am using presently.
what's d code 4 deactivation?
Re: How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by Lasunnaira(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
[quote author=aesola]If you are interested, just subscribe for the unlimited, after then deactivate the plan and subscribe for daily 10 megabyte. once you finish the 10m, check your balance with the code *141*11*0# you will have 2Gig as your.

that is what am using presently.[/quote

Pls share d deactivation code with us. Also if u know of other network like etisalat, thank u.
Re: How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by julius99(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2013
Send deactivate to 440 simple that the deactivation after subcribing for the airtel unlimited plan you dont need to deactivate just load 100box on another airtel sim and transfer 10mb to the sim you did the unlimited and that all once the 10mb is exhausted it would then move to the 2gb you got from the unlimited plan

1 Like

Re: How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by obumleo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
julius99: Send deactivate to 440 simple that the deactivation after subcribing for the airtel unlimited plan you dont need to deactivate just load 100box on another airtel sim and transfer 10mb to the sim you did the unlimited and that all once the 10mb is exhausted it would then move to the 2gb you got from the unlimited plan

Mine finished yesterday so I loaded #1500.Then dailed *440*161#. Alsa I got 4gb.Though I have used their *440*16# twice b4 d previous.
Re: How To Use Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Plan On A Non-blackberry Device(tested An by dombible(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
obumleo:

Mine finished yesterday so I loaded #1500.Then dailed *440*161#. Alsa I got 4gb.Though I have used their *440*16# twice b4 d previous.
bro do u mean on der facebook unlimited plan wish i see dat as a scam from airtel or der blackberry plan?

(1)

Hand Made Foot Wears Business (photos) / Viable Bussiness Ideas For $50k/7.5 Mill Naira In Nigeria. / Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.