Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, (1895 Views)

Thread created by mistake / Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / Country Music Lovers Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
mechummy: The script, Chris Daughtry, One direction, All American rejects, Boys like Girls, The wanted, The fray, Coldplay, Linking park, James Morrison, Hillsong united, Casting crowns, Stellar Kart...
Taylor Swift, Pink, Keishagrin Jonas brothers, Demi lovato, Maroon5, Green day, Breaking Benjamin, Avril Lavagne, Disturbed...
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by texanomaly(f): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
kunle fox: Ok...Since most of us on this thread actually like same bands...I'm just gonna rant about how I don't like 30seconds latest album "love lust faith and Dreams"..though some songs stand out individually but the album as a whole wasn't all that, atleast not up to beautiful lie and This is war kind of awesomeness!

Why didn't anyone add Imagine dragrons and Tame impala,Mumford and sons (I know they are folk but it's okay to be on this thread too right)..

And thanks for the thread guys!
Imagine Dragons is on my list
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by texanomaly(f): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
val_dee:

Thanks for the list, been looking for this too
You're welcome
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by texanomaly(f): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
jackbauersballs: Iron Maiden's 'The Trooper'

Absolute Classic

"You take my life, but I'll take yours too...You fire a musket but I'll run you through"

Classic cool
Yeah I love Iron Maiden, but those words took on new new meaning when the lead singer came out and said he was gay, though most of the songs are written by the base player.
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
texanomaly:
Yeah I love Iron Maiden, but those words took on new new meaning when the lead singer came out and said he was gay, though most of the songs are written by the base player.

Bruce Dickinson is not gay

What are you on about?
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by Fourcade(m): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Now we are talking! cheesy

My Old School.- Just Aerosmith and U2.
@ Kunle Fox, nice to see you here!

@ Uyi Iredia--- you should listen to Dance with the devil --Breaking Benjamin cheesy

@Texanomaly....finally another Lifehouse and Rise Against fan! cheesy cool You av been absent from flow's thread or so i thought! grin
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by Fourcade(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
texanomaly:
You're welcome

You refused to reply my pm?
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by texanomaly(f): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Bruce Dickinson is not gay

What are you on about?

OMG! Look it up!
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by texanomaly(f): 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
Fourcade: Now we are talking! cheesy

My Old School.- Just Aerosmith,U2 and 30 Seconds to Mars( if it counts grin)

@ Kunle Fox, nice to see you here!

@ Uyi Iredia--- you should listen to Dance with the devil --Breaking Benjamin cheesy

@Texanomaly....finally another Lifehouse and Rise Against fan! cheesy cool You av been absent from flow's thread or so i thought! grin
Trying to keep a low profile in Flow's world. Not sure he appreciates me being there. I love Braking Benjamin btw. How about Sublime: What I Got?
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2013
Oh well
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by texanomaly(f): 12:46am On Jul 05, 2013
val_dee:

You refused to reply my pm?
I didn't get one. I sometimes get them and, sometimes not. Try again please.
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
texanomaly:
I didn't get one. I sometimes get them and, sometimes not. Try again please.

Done
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by texanomaly(f): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
val_dee:

Done
Got it. grin I'm not all there. Or so I tot. cheesy
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by kunlefox(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nice..I've come by Lifehouse on radio a couple of times but I wasn't following their music but you guys on this thread probed me into trying them out. They are cool!

How do we keep this thread alive though?...
What do you guys think about Of Monsters and men, I copped their album " My head is an Animal"..they are ok too.
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by druid06(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
kunle fox: Nice..I've come by Lifehouse on radio a couple of times but I wasn't following their music but you guys on this thread probed me into trying them out. They are cool!

How do we keep this thread alive though?...
What do you guys think about Of Monsters and men, I copped their album " My head is an Animal"..they are ok too.

Haven't heard about the band ( Monsters and men ). I would download their singles ( illegally ofcourse grin ) and give you a feedback.
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by Fourcade(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
^^who pays for songs nowadays? grin

Kunle welcome to the Lifehouse club jare...may their music be soothing to your ears as it is to mine. cheesy grin
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by Fourcade(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
This is War!---— 30 Seconds to Mars! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcps2fJKuAI
Re: Thread Created For Contemporary Music Lovers, Slow Rock, Metal, Alternative, by kunlefox(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2013
@Druid06 loool..yeah try them, I kinda like them tho, the track "little talks" is very popular and I'm sure you'll like that first then you move to songs like "Mountain sounds", Dirty paws, King and lionheart, and the rest..download illegally no wahala.

@fourcade...yeah I hope so, they(lifehouse) are quite nice...kinda reminding me of Backstreet boys and stuff, and nice one with 30 seconds to mars "this is war", one of their best songs ever!
This is one from their new album(which I don't really like) but one of the cool tracks in it.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en&client=mv-rim&v=y9uSyICrtow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Jimmy Jump Off / Instrumental: Yemi Alade - Oga (prod By Kgbeatz) / Download Music: Ariana Grande - Bloodline Lyrics Full Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.