Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan (26719 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Can u imagine dis old man ! us chop food sote u say u don belle full,den remove plates,u come dey ask dem y den no beg u to chop more. Old age don dey worry OBJ sha.
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by SouthernGuy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
For what its worth,OBJ imposed Yaradua/Jonathan on PDP and Nigerians which later led to the emergence of GEJ and vehemently stood by him during 2011 elections...Dont y"all think he deserves some credit ?

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Cultured(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
It's obvious this write-up is the writer's personal opinion and view on this issue. The Obasanjo I know is not a pretender , thus wouldn't have stooped so low as in faking his own resignation as BOT chairman then ; with an intention to be begged by the president to remain on the seat . Common guys , let's always apply some common logic on some of these information when relayed to us , before we consume them as truth .

3 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by KokoBeware: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
Didn't expect this kind of useless journalism from Thisday.. was hoping to see PM news or SR
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Tunjman(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Billyonaire: We all wanted a Jerry Rawlings style so we can get rid of all the old and ancient politicians who held this country hostage. Jonathan has done this without a single bullet. In our eyes we have seen the old generation mediocres like OHBEEJAH losing a grip on power gradually. We need to encourage transfer of power from the old 'inefficient' nonacademic generation to the youthful educated class. So should it be, so shall it be. OHBEEJAH is old enough to retire and should learn from IBB, Abdulsalam and Gowon.

Is Tony Annenih one of your youthful and enrgetic politicians? Bros, try silence and see if you won't be respected.
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by OGHENE316(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
they know wat they are doing if u ask me i wil advis dm 2 focus on asup and asup strike cuz education is very important
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by mikky2k2(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
Did i just see a committee on Gej and Obj grudges..... Na wa oo... Naija 2 many committees
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Fuadx1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hissin...g
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Fuadx1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
Let them be!
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by omenka(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
Broken TV:
i hate to see sychophant like you posting. This your hatred for GEJ will consume you.

Pot calling kettle black. Stop hating. He has a right to his emotions and opinions.
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by AlPicapcI(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
Bull Talk, nigeria politics, No parmanent friend...
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by omenka(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
Tunjman:

Is Tony Annenih one of your youthful and enrgetic politicians? Bros, try silence and see if you won't be respected.

Add Bode Crook George, Edwin Clerk to the list. And while @ it, learn to pay less attendion to spent diapers like d poster. Their stench is contageous.
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by chukjojo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ugly old Oduduwa monkey vs shoeless Niger Delta militant
OR
Will i say, King kong vs Godzilla
0ya! let's the film start,,, am sitting with my two legs untop of my office table. undecidedUgly old Oduduwa monkey vs shoeless Niger Delta militant
OR
Will i say, King kong vs Godzilla
0ya! let's the film start,,, am sitting with my two legs untop of my office table.
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Naturalone: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
obj should go n RIP!!!
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
lmao @ obj, person wey no send another man soul dey even xpect symapthy just because he is in power.
imagine the odi and zaki biam incidents,how numerous innocent souls were lost,this man no even send till date,yet he wan resign and dy expect make dem pet him,beg him,as if say he get any positive contribution to nigerians and pdp..shior! u deserved the treatment accorded to u by gej ni
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
This OBJ has got to be the most petty creature ever in Nigeria's political history. See the mumu reasons given for his unwarranted beef with GEJ. For a man that was in power for three years as a military dictator, and another eight years as a civilian dictator, it is baffling that he is so effeminate and childish. Gowon is a worthy example of what an ex-Head of State should be.

On the other hand, Jonathan seems to be one of the most statesmanly, dignified, and mature heads of state we've ever had. The way he has handled Obasajo and so many other petty annoyances is exemplary to.be honest. I doubt I would be that restrained and tactful if I were in his shoes.
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Myself2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
spywareczar:
Another instance deemed condescending, according to the source, was
that Obasanjo sometime ago visited one of his farms in Cross River
State and observed that the road to the farm was in deplorable state
and immediately moved to address it.

"So, Baba expressed his disappointment to the Cross River State
governor on the state of the road but the man replied and said it was
the President that had not approved of it being a federal road.

"Right there, Baba called the president and narrated his encounter
with the governor and told the president that he had appealed to the
governor to go ahead with the road and that he'll be reimbursed by the
president, to which Jonathan was said to have replied in the
affirmative.

"But Baba was later shocked to hear that the president had sent for
the governor and dressed him down for what he considered 'reporting
him to Baba'. So, these are some of the things that people do not know
that are annoying Baba.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/why-obasanjo-is-unhappy-with-jonathan/152004/

Can you imagine? shocked shocked shocked
This man that has been living off government patronage for over 4 decades is annoyed with the president just because the president didn't classified the road to his farm a federal road and because it was not tarred.

Road leading to his farm o shocked shocked shocked

So what happens to the hundreds of thousands of untarred and deplorable roads that snake the country which other Nigerians have to contend with

Obasanjo has finally shown his selfish colour
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by EhioroboO: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
What else do we expect! When one family (PDP) is ruling nigeria. Is PDP party any different from Late Gadaffi of libya?
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
nijanigga:
Biting the finger that fed you. Once you danced to the tune of the devil, you can't dance your way out easily. Gej is tied and if he breaks that allegiance to the devil,the devil knows how publicize his "nyash" You can't eat your cake and still have it.
Are you calling OBJ the devil ? LOL
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Tunjman:

You nearly disrespected me. But no, Anthony Anenih isnt young, but he neither wrestles nor interfere with every Presidency since Yaradua!

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by confusion247(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
egift: Cassava bread journalism.

PDP will implode from within soon. Party of corruption.
Mention five names in APC, ACN and CPC that is corrupt free.
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by confusion247(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
pro01: This OBJ has got to be the most petty creature ever in Nigeria's political history. See the mumu reasons given for his unwarranted beef with GEJ. For a man that was in power for three years as a military dictator, and another eight years as a civilian dictator, it is baffling that he is so effeminate and childish. Gowon is a worthy example of what an ex-Head of State should be.

On the other hand, Jonathan seems to be one of the most statesmanly, dignified, and mature heads of state we've ever had. The way he has handled Obasajo and so many other petty annoyances is exemplary to.be honest. I doubt I would be that restrained and tactful if I were in his shoes.
Fools and ethnic bigots will never see the goodness of Jonathan. The question for Obasanjo is.....why didn't he work that road during his time as president?
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by 1Dray(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
*idriis*:
We don't need you, we don't need him either! Both gej/obj shld do us a favour and resign. Pdp as a thieves party shld be banned. How will long will they keep politicking wit di survival of naija eh? Na who swear for nigeria sef, I tire oh!
What about Buhari?
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Akiika: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
May "Ogunlakaaye oshimole" (god of iron, if it exist)....punish both of them before they go get punished by God the almighty. Both of these men and others like Anini(Anenih) will soon pay for their sins.
Walahi, i have not cursed them!!!
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Abuklaw(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
Broken TV:
i hate to see sychophant like you posting. This your hatred for GEJ will consume you.
while ur penchant for the retardeen will also consume you,enough of this media politicking,nothing is working unda GEJ administration.enough is enough
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by coputa(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
The problem of OBJ is that he still want to dictate to GEJ on what to do as a president..as the northerners did to him..although he uplifted his (GEJ) Political career,he should equally realized that president goodluck is from Niger Delta,.they don't act as stooges to serve their masters..they have independent mindset....moreover,obj push him (gej) to serve his own selfish interest and not the love he had for him..OBJ,your time is up..dont worry,you will soon join your fellow criminals in prison...ole barawo...
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
Obj. sorry,you yet to understand who Gej is.He always act first before he think.you expect him to stop ur resigning noo.He still thinking about it.
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by confusion247(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Abuklaw: while ur penchant for the retardeen will also consume you,enough of this media politicking,nothing is working unda GEJ administration.enough is enough
Did anything work during the 38 years of disastrous rule of northern oligarchy that ruined Nigeria and gave birth to 10 million alamajiris and later boko haram terrorist? Did anything work during the 8 wasted years of OBASANJO that made corruption official in politics and gave birth to do or die politics in Nigeria today which later upgraded to god father gang man style of politics.
Nothing is working because people like you prefer ethnic politics and bigotry to standing by the truth. Mandela ruled for only five years and turned south Africa for good. Late ATTAH Mills of Ghana ruled for less than that and turned Ghana for GOOD. Can you say that about 8 YEARS of Obasanjo leadership in Nigeria?
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by emmadejust(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
baba thats is not inspirin for me who admires ur values,contribution,impact to naija.ply encourage him not fight.one faith,one unity,progres4life
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by Depoyas(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Two fighting.........
This is becoming more fun, make dem dey talk there church mind and xpose there secret........PDP don fall
Re: Why Obasanjo Is Angry With President Jonathan by clint77ng: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
[quote
author=nijanigga]
Biting the finger that fed you. Once you danced to the tune of the
devil, you can't dance your way out easily. Gej is tied and if he breaks
that allegiance to the devil,the devil knows how publicize his "nyash"
You can't eat your cake and still have it.[/quote]Children of God no get anything to do wit d devil. Devil no get power.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Leaves Nigeria, Hands Over To SSG Leaving N2billion Debt / 'Oshiomhole's Antics Will Fail' - Governor Obaseki / Bandits Release One Abducted Kaduna Varsity Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.