Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown (33311 Views)

Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) / Obasanjo With His Bicycle Near His Farm In Ota (Throwback Photo) / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by makzeze: 5:10am On Sep 27, 2015
Obasanjo be like: chai!!! see as I come be like errand boy here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by agarawu23(m): 5:11am On Sep 27, 2015
OBJ be like, chai! I was once in buhari position o, this oyinbo know even notice my presence

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by madridguy(m): 5:19am On Sep 27, 2015
OBJ, Nigeria greatest wahala. Baba OBJ should go and park well jare. We voted for CHANGE and all these padipadi movement is never part of the Change. You still remain Nigeria biggest bad ex-president. You and your PDP's rogues don milked this country die and stop proving SAINT. PMB, OBJ is never part of your friend. Sikena

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 27, 2015
Wetin dem dey talk for my back? This oyinbo people sef

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by McCarlito(m): 5:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Obj be like.......

Chai!! Things don change O grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by xreal: 5:41am On Sep 27, 2015
obj: una no go call me to put mouth for the matter?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by likila: 5:44am On Sep 27, 2015
who is gordon brown?
is he the UN that they went to ,eet?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by madridguy(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2015
Former British Prime Minister.

likila:
who is gordon brown?
is he the UN that they went to ,eet?

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by 2kris(m): 5:54am On Sep 27, 2015
makzeze:
Obasanjo be like: This Buhari is smart....ooooo, ehn!
obj is trying to listen if gordon is telling baba if there is any where save he can push his investors to nigeria and baba is like let me ask emir of kano

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by ThisisBuhari: 6:14am On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin

lalasticlala, over to you
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by ADULTBASE(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Obasanjo be like: WEREY NI GUY YI SHA,HE LEFT ME GO TALK TO OYINBO!

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by ojeota(f): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2015
Na wa o
Na so this life be
See the way they just ignored me as if I don't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by DaBullIT(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2015
What you are saying is The Oyinbo did not greet or shake Oobasanjo ?

Please just take NAFDAC approved weed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by CR77(f): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by Tonnierichy(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Obasanjo be like....
Make ah clean my hand before this guy greet me oooo....make e no be like say ah dey nervous....ah sabi say my time don gocheesygrin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by okooloyun1(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Obasanjo be like Buhari wetin u dey talk since
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by ruggedboy01: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Wetin him be before?? undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by Aminat508(f): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2015
grin Obasanjo be like "Abeg show me the way to the toilet, this jedijedi(pile) dey worry me seriously .....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by Burger01(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2015
See as Obj stand like that local boy Jim Iyke sad
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by snika: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Yolobar people see ya leaders serving their Fulani slave masters since time immemorial.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by omusiliyu(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2015
When men are talking... Boys will keep quite and pay attention.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by wunmi590(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2015
OBJ be like, baba why now, we came to this place together and you sideline me in the conversation. Dearis god 00 grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by odeku457(m): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Obj - Once a President 4eva a president.

Errand Boy never . angry angry angry

Sai Baba is the Holding the Reins.... so he has more attention.

Capishe.

Happy Sunday.

makzeze:
Obasanjo be like: chai!!! see as I come be like errand boy here.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by sternrichard(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by JudgeWilson(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2015
Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by Beremx(f): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2015
Obasanjo,always standing like a pregnant woman. grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by Tahtah: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by FreeGlobe(f): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2015
OBJ: Chai Buhari go fall my hand now
Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2015
Object be like 'ni buhari naaaa'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by obailala(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2015
OBJ be like, "How dis oyibo take dey understand wetin dis abooki dey talk?"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900285_fbimg1443326207939_jpeg2e46da37008d0b3f842f4ca54a203de4

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown by snika: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2015
[/quote]
vega84:
The DULLARD is advocating fr CHANGE, and yet his always in romance wit this UGLY OFE MMANU APE. MR Fulani General u sometime said that PDP mis-ruled the ZOO fr 16 yrs, well always remember that, that Ofe mmanu guy standing around had 8 out of the 16 yrs fr him self ,i wonder what u are doing wit him nw #vegatalks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mariya Mahmoud: Fire Guts FCT Minister Of State Residence In Abuja / Eight Prominent Politicians Who Joined APC In 2021 / Abdulmutallab Mohammed Auwal: APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Call To Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.