Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Join The Project Now - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Join The Project Now (4604 Views)

JOIN THE Spot The Difference Fun / How Can I Join The Sss Or National Intelligence Agency / Join The New Look Graphics Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Project Now by OKX(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
touching words bro.
determination will get u there, making a living out of what u truly enjoy is the greatest gift anyone can get.

u r entitled to learn and make ur own mistakes (and like i said, im keeping an eye on u), but its a little frustrating seeing u go down a path that i clearly know is not efficient.

keep pushing though, by the end of the project u will have increased ur knowledge base tremendously.
actually, we are all learning everyday.

goodluck
Re: Join The Project Now by nzemkolo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
I have six xters and am tempted to use them all for †ђε theme song. I have storyboard pro but I have not laid it all out yet there so am still figuring thing out as I go. Maybe I should stop and do †ђε full storyboard now.

Re: Join The Project Now by nzemkolo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
I W̶̲̥̅̊iℓℓ use all this stills to buld M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ storybord. G̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥ọ̥ƌ̲̣̣̣ idea.

Re: Join The Project Now by nzemkolo(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pixxy has A̶̲̅ flying craft I modelled. To add some fantasy in †ђε theme I modeled A̶̲̅ flying hover cycle. Original concept. I did it on †ђε fly so am wondering if it looks nice on him. He always come into †ђε show last to create this air of anticipation of his arrival and all †ђε xters are happy.
Pls add usefull suggestion on this thread and there is room for addition work on different parts of †ђε project
I have storeyboard pro and final draft to do †ђε original storeybioard and script for this pilot so if abybody can use these I can send †ђε script along.

Re: Join The Project Now by nzemkolo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
I thought when u r done modelling ur xters for †ђε show its all over. I now realised you have to model props to fit you xter proportions from scratch

Re: Join The Project Now by jbanj4(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
What stage are you in now, tell us your progress
Re: Join The Project Now by daffamouz(m): 12:56am On Sep 01, 2013
nice jobs....i still have a video to share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33wTbmdMJUI&feature=share
Re: Join The Project Now by nzemkolo(m): 4:34am On Sep 11, 2013
jbanj4: What stage are you in now, tell us your progress

Well am rendering now with mental ray. Not †ђε whole animatiom but †ђε themesong and †ђε intro. Took time to decide on A̶̲̅ conscept to use.

Re: Join The Project Now by cgniyi(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2013
Glad to see you're still on this.Looking good so far.
BTW, how long do you think it will take to complete this project
Re: Join The Project Now by nzemkolo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Well am rendering the animation for the theme song and also building a site to for the project.. am getting an idea to blow this up a little by getting organizing a workshop to actually get some hands on experience in this project.
Re: Join The Project Now by nzemkolo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Am really happy how it's comeing out so far from what am seeing. Will soon start posting links to the clips which will be hosted in YouTube. if i get la letter intrest from a distruibotor i can use to raise funds to prokdkuce 24 episodes.
Re: Join The Project Now by jbanj4(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2013
Progress??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing 3D Tattoo / OPAY App / My Card Design On Corel Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.