Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters (18400 Views)

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! / SHOCKING: Catholic Priest Beheaded By Jihadist Rebels (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by Celepope: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
This is a forum for christ sake and if one can't say his or her mind here then what's the essence of this forum?Look at how almost all the posts have been hidden.This NL is becoming damn boring with the copious hiding of peoples comments

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by mko2005: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]What about christian attrocities on our PAGAN African ancestors?

HOW CAN WE FORGET?[/size]

[img]http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/1999/462/af1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://theredphoenix.files./2011/03/herero_genocide.jpeg?w=490[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-n4ncmw7z7QU/TmU1qeAhQcI/AAAAAAAALI8/ow1RpJRBzPM/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

From the pictures above,i can see the slave raiders/traders and also the 'christians'among them ! Atleast the men on robe and crosses hung around their necks depicting that they are missionaries without the gun,cutlasses,rather they used the advantage of the in-thing then to sell the word of God to the 'slaves'and their families ! But if it turned out to be that it was actually the christians that perpetrated these heinous crimes,then they failed to adhere to the teachings of Christ !
Galatians 3:28''Now, in Christ, it doesn’t matter if you are a Jew or a Greek, a slave or free, male or female. You are all the same in Christ Jesus''
1 Timothy 1:9-11''We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrinethat conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.''
From the above scriptures,the highlighted to be specific shows that Christianity DOES NOT support slave trading but admonished any one who is a slave to submit to his master(s)as unto the lord if they can not leave and also for Christians who by any standard happens to find any in their custody considered as slaves to be treated as brothers in christ !
Please 9ja pagan,God loves u.Allow Jesus into ur life and do not continualy grieve the holy spirit so that you can have the opportunity to ask for forgiveness so u can be forgiven. JESUS LOVE U EVEN IN UR CURRENT STATE !
God help us

6 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by Next2Bezee(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
who cares..

christianity gave birth to islam and now the son is turning on the father.

aslong as these 2 ugly foreign desert religions stay away from my people, everything will be fine. .

"There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out." - Luke 13:28, I hope you are fully prepared. undecided
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
2wks ago 13 young priest were ordained in MSP gwagwalada,u need to see d way these muslims were freely roaming abt,eating and enjoying themselves,when I remembered(my in laws) d late Dikes,a family killed in d madala blast,I was angry and started driving them away,shouting and cursing their religion but one of d young priest rebuked me and asked me to love them no matter the persecution cuz that makes us better than them!
While goin tru d brochure I found out d young priest was a muslim b4 he converted but his dad is stil a muslim from Okene kogi state!
I was touched when he said they can keep killing us but won't stop us from serving God or make us deny our faith!

Eternal rest grant to his soul o lord nd let ur perpetual light shine upon him! RIP Fr. It is well
As for muslims,una matter don tire me(especialy when my muslim frnds become so defensive and denying the fanatics among them) so I leave u pple to God

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by locdog(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
m.k.o2005:

From the pictures above,i can see the slave raiders/traders and also the 'christians'among them ! Atleast the men on robe and crosses hung around their necks depicting that they are missionaries without the gun,cutlasses,rather they used the advantage of the in-thing then to sell the word of God to the 'slaves'and their families ! But if it turned out to be that it was actually the christians that perpetrated these heinous crimes,then they failed to adhere to the teachings of Christ !
Galatians 3:28''Now, in Christ, it doesn’t matter if you are a Jew or a Greek, a slave or free, male or female. You are all the same in Christ Jesus''
1 Timothy 1:9-11''We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers--and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrinethat conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.''
From the above scriptures,the highlighted to be specific shows that Christianity DOES NOT support slave trading but admonished any one who is a slave to submit to his master(s)as unto the lord if they can not leave and also for Christians who by any standard happens to find any in their custody considered as slaves to be treated as brothers in christ !
Please 9ja pagan,God loves u.Allow Jesus into ur life and do not continualy grieve the holy spirit so that you can have the opportunity to ask for forgiveness so u can be forgiven. JESUS LOVE U EVEN IN UR CURRENT STATE !
God help us
na sooo
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
A word for the wise.. do not F%#@k with ISLAM or it is OFF with your Head grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by knuckbuck(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
Why are all the posts hidden? Why are my posts hidden? This is a forum. We are suppose to engage ourselves in conversation. Even dictatorial regimes allow some form of freedom. shocked
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by LeStylo: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
niceprof: ...and to think that the west is actually arming the rebels,no wonder china says that the west has double standard when it comes to the fight on terrorism
The arms Sarkozy and Obama supplied Libyan rebels is why the once peaceful Libya is now riddled with criminality; and the arms found their way to Mali and Nigeria breeding new-age vagabonds sad

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
Make una Kuku close the thread down if you are gonna hide all comments

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by EejaNla01(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
Quran5:32 Do not kill an innocent souL!

Any1 who transgress this awaits his reward dazzal!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by iheneme(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
This post refused to be hidden.
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by mko2005: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Quran5:32 Do not kill an innocent souL!

Any1 who transgress this awaits his reward dazzal!
Does that mean you can kill a soul that is not innocent ?
Who and what qualifies innocence ?
Please don't hide my post if you know you don't support evil. I want us to discuss and i promise i will not violate the 'laws'of the forum.
God help us

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
that barbaric religion again
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by mancheeutd(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
mod pls close this thread or remove it from front page why cant we express our mind on a forum even after adhering to ur rules u still went ahead to hide post
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by fixmykey(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
Islamic Genocide of Christians in Iraq.

YET THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS IN ROME AND BRAZIL AND NO BODY KILLS THEM.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
fixmykey: Islamic Genocide of Christians in Iraq.

YET THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS IN ROME AND BRAZIL AND NO BODY KILLS THEM.

That is because they are still in the dark ages where FEAR, INTIMIDATION, CRUDE VIOLENCE AND ISOLATION is the only language used in bitter discussions
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by kiddie(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
ah wonder if thier God cant fight for himself or his hand are too short to smite that u all (muslim) are wasting your time and talent killing innocent and promising futures of 2moro undecided God is watching ooo i just pray dis boko sh|t gets solved b4 ramadan else naija go c he|||||||
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by sanerugwei: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
The student is now fighting its master...Hmm
Just like Frankenstein monster, their invention has now risen to haunt them. Lord have mercy...Read more....

"The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs, someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope. In the Vatican briefing, Cardinal Bea told us this story:

'A wealthy Arabian lady who was a faithful follower of the pope played a tremendous part in this drama. She was a widow named Khadijah. She gave her wealth to the church and retired to a convent, but was given an assignment. She was to find a brilliant young man who could be used by the Vatican to create a new religion and become the messiah for the children of Ishmael. Khadijah had a cousin named Waraquah,, who was also a very faithful Roman Catholic and the Vatican placed him in a critical role as Muhammad's advisor. He had tremendous influence on Muhammad.

'Teachers were sent to young Muhammad and he had intensive training. Muhammad studied the works of St. Augustine which prepared him for his "great calling." The Vatican had Catholic Arabs across North Africa spread the story of a great one who was about to rise up among the people and be the chosen one of their God.

'While Muhammad was being prepared, he was told that his enemies were the Jews and that the only true Christians were Roman Catholic. He was taught that others calling themselves Christians were actually wicked impostors and should be destroyed. Many Muslims believe this.

'Muhammad began receiving "divine revelations" and his wife's Catholic cousin Waraquah helped interpret them. From this came the Koran. In the fifth year of Muhammad's mission, persecution came against his followers because they refused to worship the idols in the Kaaba.

'Muhammad instructed some of them to flee to Abysinnia where Negus, the Roman Catholic king accepted them because Muhammad's views on the virgin Mary were so close to Roman Catholic doctrine. These Muslims received protection from Catholic kings because of Muhammad's revelations.

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by kokosheen(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
There is a CNN report that the catholic monk was not beheaded by Syrian rebels, but that the monk was shot 8 times and buried (unfortunately):
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/02/cnn-exclusive-syrian-monk-not-beheaded-by-rebels-friar-says/?hpt=hp_t3

Some sad people are out to mis-inform gullible folks.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by realone2012: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
okosodo: The world better know the true meaning of islam
Im sure you know dip down in your heart that's the west (mainly USA and ISRAEL) that are behind these terrorists. For you to know the true meaning become a Muslim.
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by realone2012: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
okosodo: The world better know the true meaning of islam
Im sure you know dip down in your heart that's the west (mainly USA and ISRAEL) that are behind these terrorists. For you to know the true meaning of Islam become a Muslim for just a day.
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by confusion247(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
mankand: The world is already know who the TYRANT is

Israel and USA.

Thank you for doing this to humanity in the name of National Interest
Are you saying that USA and ISREAL gave birth to Jihadist? You need serious mental rehabilitation. People like you will also say that USA and Isreal in conjunction with ACHEBE and OJUKWU are founding fathers of boko haram.
I still remember that islam is a religion of peace that has many groups like jihadist, boko haram, al-qaeda, talibans, hezbollah,etc.
When you look at the activities of this groups, you will confirm that islam is a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by confusion247(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
realone2012: Im sure you know dip down in your heart that's the west (mainly USA and ISRAEL) that are behind these terrorists. For you to know the true meaning of Islam become a Muslim for just a day.
That means he should become a suicide bomber or a jihadist for one day and enjoy 72 virgins later. With the conduct of muslims from northern Nigeria, nobody will ever allow islam to come closer to his domain talk not of becoming a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by mankand(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
confusion247:
Are you saying that USA and ISREAL gave birth to Jihadist? You need serious mental rehabilitation. People like you will also say that USA and Isreal in conjunction with ACHEBE and OJUKWU are founding fathers of boko haram.
I still remember that islam is a religion of peace that has many groups like jihadist, boko haram, al-qaeda, talibans, hezbollah,etc.
When you look at the activities of this groups, you will confirm that islam is a religion of peace.

you and your family need mental rehabilitation if you have eyes and cannot see. Hillary Clinton said CIA created alqaeda to fight Russia. What does that tell you?. For the past month their proxy was turkey and luckily for assad he have hezbollah, Iran, China and Russia on his side to stand by him.

If you have nothing to contribute, just keep your mouth shut.

What knowledge do you have about international warfare?. It is goons like you that worship your pastors and call them Daddy

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by Keshi5(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in d bossom of d lord.4 dos islamist(umu nwanne boko haram) na God go judge dem
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by REVOLUTNIS: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
Religion of pieces
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by Banjoramos(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
Victoriousvic: After someone will say "Islam is a religion of peace". . .Peace my foot!
take it or leave it Islam is a peaceful religion .... Who is sponsorin these thugs and terrorist isn't UK,USA,FRaNce and Israhell afterall they are claimin dat they are fightin terrorism bt they are the real terrorist and they keep terrorisin peaceful nations becos of their self intrest if u dnt knw anytin abt the situation in Syria pls keep silent.. Peace

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by confusion247(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
mankand:

you and your family need mental rehabilitation if you have eyes and cannot see. Hillary Clinton said CIA created alqaeda to fight Russia. What does that tell you?. For the past month their proxy was turkey and luckily for assad he have hezbollah, Iran, China and Russia on his side to stand by him.

If you have nothing to contribute, just keep your mouth shut.

What knowledge do you have about international warfare?. It is goons like you that worship your pastors and call them Daddy
Soon you will come out and tell us that USA and Isreal created hezbollah. I am lucky that rehabilitation will work for me and my family, but you are unlucky that it won't work for you and your family because you people have build falsehood around you like a prison wall, which makes it difficult for any form of help to reach you and your people. As i said before, may be USA and ISREAL created boko haram and al-shabab.
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by tempilo2k(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
mankand: The world is already know who the TYRANT is

Israel and USA.

Thank you for doing this to humanity in the name of National Interest
. Who the mess is this retard?!
Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by confusion247(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
Banjoramos: take it or leave it Islam is a peaceful religion .... Who is sponsorin these thugs and terrorist isn't UK,USA,FRaNce and Israhell afterall they are claimin dat they are fightin terrorism bt they are the real terrorist and they keep terrorisin peaceful nations becos of their self intrest if u dnt knw anytin abt the situation in Syria pls keep silent.. Peace
You are perfectly correct because when you look at the activities of boko haram, alqaeda, al-shabab, you don't have any other choice than to agree with people that islam is a religion of peace. The question is, how come USA and ISREAL find it so easy to recruit muslims from peaceful religion to become terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Beheaded In Syria By Jihadist Fighters by Bright2(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ok,i have set up board of enquiry to investigate this .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Germany Admits Genocide In Namibia In Colonial Era / New UK Prime Minister To Be Announced Today. Liz Truss Tipped / Iran Says It Struck Bases Of A Dissident Militant Group In Pakistan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.