Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Chinese Must Go! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Must Go! (879 Views)

Chinese Lovers Fall To Death While Making Love By The Window (pic) / Chinese Man Inserts Snake In His Nose And Out Of Mouth / Chinese Girls Born In Single Body With Two Heads (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Must Go! by uchkochi(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2008
CHINESE MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!

This Asians are doing more harm to Nigerians than good that I cant really see their relevance anymore.Imagine these scenarios happening under our very eyes and no one is doing any thing about it.

Apart from them paying Graduates 15000 naira total income,they enslave them with hard labour under harsh working conditions.

In one of their Ware houses at Ikorodu at the suburb in Lagos,An incident took place where Nigerians were locked in the ware house to complete their jobs and before dawn while at work a fire broke out and they could not escape since it was locked so they all got burnt and nobody did anything about it.

The most recent incident that happened which I am using to base my argument was the VIJU MILK SAGA….;LIKE the Chinese custom was they have Nigerian workers in the company that run shifts.That is night and day.They planted a camera in the bathroom where these Nigerian girls do have their bath.And watch regularly in their offices as the Nigerian staffs take their bath.

Unfortunately,a lady noticed the camera on one occasion and reported the case to NLC,This news was on AIT two months ago.the company was closed down for 3 months.

When they resumed back all the Nigerian staffs were sacked and the Chinese still remained.

Is it fair?this are not all many weird things are happening,What is the government waiting for………….
+2348052773865
uche okochi
Re: Chinese Must Go! by Scopium: 3:54pm On May 15, 2008
[size=13pt]After providing them with an environment devoid of earthquakes they still cause psychological and socio-economical earthquakes to Nigerians. Not all is guilty as charged I guess, the guilty short things should go[/size]
Re: Chinese Must Go! by Encomium(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2008
Uche Olochi, I admire your courage of bringing this issue to Nairaland. The truth is that our government will never send them away because our so called leaders are insensitive about the plight of their citizens. A lot of incidents like this have occurred several times in this country while our good for nothing leaders did not even issue any statement talkless of taking action. Chinese are not the only people guilty of this heinous crime to humanity, Lebanese, Germans, British, Russians, Italians etc are not left out. Nigeria as a country operates in a way that the citizens are on their own.
Re: Chinese Must Go! by Hsmpwise(m): 8:16pm On May 15, 2008
Shalom!

@ poster,

Anything goes in a corrupt land. Even strangers can maltreat sons of the soil. Do not expect miracles because there really is no government in Nigeria. No government that really cares. What we have is a group of vagabonds in power (apologies to Fela Anikulapo-Kuti of blessed memory).

Until Nigeria decides to wake up to assume its true heritage, until the giant decides to topple, crush and discard the blemishes currently enjoying protected positions, so long shall we continued to be humiliated in our fatherland. Imagine, even the Chinese!
Re: Chinese Must Go! by fotodaddy: 4:30am On May 22, 2008
uchkochi, why are you singling out the Chinese for your offensive. Abi you never here say all dog dey chop shit but na the god with shit for mouth na him them go beat.

Wake up, your bible says that the heart of man is desperately wicked. This applies to all men, yourself included. It is a pity if people allow themselves to be so lowered. If they had any self respect or dignity them for resign. What the Chinese do here is small as compared to what they do in their own country (abi you no dey watch CNN). I have also seen Nigerian companies treating their workers like slaves so its not just the chinese but human beings in general.

Make we just get on our knees and pray for God's mercy that we should not be subjected to such treatment. And that if we are, we should find a way of escape.
Re: Chinese Must Go! by davidif: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2008
What kind of xenophobic thread is this? and you guys would have the audacity to blame the South Africans, as if we are better. You better stop this nonsense thread jare.
Re: Chinese Must Go! by fotodaddy: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2008
Help me tell them OOOO shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Who's Dat Gurl?! / Barak Obama We Know,aliko Dangote We Know,bill Gates We Know,who Are You? / How Old Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.