Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Who's Dat Gurl?! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who's Dat Gurl?! (882 Views)

My Gurl Friend Now Using Bb 2 Bbp. Can't Control Her Again. Your Opinion On This / Odunnu! The Most Well Behaved Gurl On Nairaland. / Who Bleep Pass Btw A Guy And Gurl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Dat Gurl?! by shugalips(f): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
hello there to all,
my name is ginger and im frm kuala lumpur malaysia,
im still new in diz forum,  need a new friends if theres someone like to be my friends,
hope to hear frm u guys soon, chow! wink
Re: Who's Dat Gurl?! by naijadiva2(f): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2008
hey, welcome to NL.
Re: Who's Dat Gurl?! by shugalips(f): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2008
thank you! wink wish i can be in nigeria one day,
Re: Who's Dat Gurl?! by Cyclone5(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2008
Welcome! grin Tell us about you? Which part of Malaysia do you live in?
Re: Who's Dat Gurl?! by dbn: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2008
hi, nairaland am dbn just joined hope to meet new cool friends.
Re: Who's Dat Gurl?! by CELLULAR(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2008
hello, welcome onboard, i am also new onthe forum, i am based inlagosright now but will be in germany by september. i ll like to be ur friend. callme cellular[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Who's Dat Gurl?! by dolandy(f): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2008
Did you know that most people feel the same way that you do? If you ask around you will
find that the majority of people will tell you that they don't really enjoy what they do in
life. To me that is a shame. You, and everyone else, should live life to its fullest and enjoy
it. After all, you only have this one life to live anyway. So how do you that?

First of all you need to identify what it is that would make you love life. Be specific. Don't
just say that you want more money, or a different job, or something generic. Being generic
in your choices is probably one of the main reasons why you don't like what you do in the
first place.

Once you have narrowed down the list to your top two or three, begin to develop a plan to
implement them into your life. If you don't have much time start off by giving 30 minutes a
week to doing that thing that you love in life. When you have more time to give to it then
give more time.

You may find that over a few months that your passion might just be what you are
supposed to do with your life. Begin to look for a change in career if necessary that would
help fulfil your dreams and desires in life. Take back control of your life so that you live the
rest of your life full of enjoyment. After all, you weren't meant to live a miserable life.
Re: Who's Dat Gurl?! by shugalips(f): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2008
well, i live in kuala lumpur malaysia,
hv u been here before?
i want to visit abuja someday, wink
Re: Who's Dat Gurl?! by kellyman: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
meet me on iykeman.kelly@yahoo.om
l
Re: Who's Dat Gurl?! by moHot(f): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2008
welcome babe to the craziest land filled with the craziest and most intelligent people.which one you be?
Re: Who's Dat Gurl?! by dreeldee: 3:15am On Jun 25, 2008
selamat datang ke Nairaland.
Re: Who's Dat Gurl?! by Gabry(f): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2008
Hi Ginger,

Apa khabar? Saya juga dari Malaysia tapi dari Pulau Labuan. Selamat datang ke Nairaland. Jikalau ada apa-apa pertanyaan, saya boleh bantu.   wink

Direct translation: How are you? I'm also from Malaysia but from Labuan Island. Welcome to Nairaland. If you have any enquiries, do ask and I will be glad to be at your assistance.  wink
Re: Who's Dat Gurl?! by shugalips(f): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2008
how fa?
thank u for the warmest welcome!
glad to be part of d member, wink

(1) (Reply)

Show Your Real Pictures On Nairaland! / Barak Obama We Know,aliko Dangote We Know,bill Gates We Know,who Are You? / ***why Do Our Leaders Change(negatively) Imidiately After Being Put To Power**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.