Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (17612 Views)

About 10 Men Sitting On A Bus On A Lekki Highway / Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) / Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DukeNija(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2013
I was in the edegbe bus, and suddenly we heard a loud noise and this Frsc vehicle came from nowhere straight into our bus.
We swerved and hit another vehicle..
Right inthe middle of the expressway.
We are all fine. No life was lost nor injury sustained.

O thank You Jesus!!!

4 Likes

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by DukeNija(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2013
More pics..

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by fpeter(f): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
grin.......1ST OF ALL.............. THANK GOD FOR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by javipee: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
Tomorrow now FRSC hold me for road say i dey drive rough.
What happened to the saying "lead by example" undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by venorite(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
those two cute girls on the first pix,hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by ebamma3: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
Now na who go pay for the damages done?
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Josh316(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
Eheeen!!! Bushmeat don catch the hunter!!!

It's likely the FRSC driver will be sanctioned... What was he thinking? Or was it the bus that ran into the Van

Whatever the case, who is that fine chic standing in the background in the first photo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by topazjosh(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
So wetin frsc wa com do now?
Same agency preaching against such

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Lilimax(f): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
venorite: those two cute girls on the first pix,hmmmm
o boi, you were suppose to be looking at the vehicles involved in the accident but you were busy
checking out the babes cheesy

Thank God no life was lost.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by jtkoko9(f): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Thank God everybody is fine
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Josh316(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2013

Omo!! I think say na only me see am ooo!!!!

OP, after thanking Jesus, hope you got her phone number? Best pick-up line in this case would be: Oh my!!! I'm sure your beauty saved us cos you're just angelic!

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Am sure they were chasing another vehicle. They are good at that. Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by AbuMikey(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
ThankGod for your life!!!
Testimony things grin
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by InvertedHammer: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
/

Those 2 girls in the first picture are awesome.

//

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by gistin123: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2013

So that is all you see.

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
Thanks to God, no life lost
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by dedons: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
EDEGBE vs FRSC

Signs of end TIME!
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by uist: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ashawooo grin
InvertedHammer: /

Those 2 girls in the first picture are awesome.

//
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
The FRSC driver was drunk and over speeding. I don pin am for him head as dem dey kari pin for we head too
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Ninilowo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
Calling base!!!!!! calling base!!!!!!!! no response from112 overrr.........
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by OGHENE316(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
thank God o 4 savin dia lives
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 80million1: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
Halleluyah!
No evil shall befall any of us and our loved ones. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by acaolly1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
I dont seem to accept that the FRSC is at fault in this accident looking at the 2 vehicle in the pix. I think the Edegbe bus hit the road safety vehicle from Behind if you look at the pix very well.

5 Likes

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 80million1: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
ur left yansh
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by konn: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
accident no get respect for anybody o no matter who u are it is only God that protects
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by konn: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
acaolly1: I dont seem to accept that the FRSC is at fault in this accident looking at the 2 vehicle in the pix. I think the Edegbe bus hit the road safety vehicle from Behind if you look at the pix very well.

that is exactly my thought the edegbe bus hit the frsc from behind
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by btlasisi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
Duke_Nija: I was in the edegbe bus, and suddenly we heard a loud noise and this Frsc vehicle came from nowhere straight into our bus.
We swerved and hit another vehicle..
Right inthe middle of the expressway.
We are all fine. No life was lost nor injury sustained.

O thank You Jesus!!!

Good job @OP. This is an eyewitness report we have all be preaching all this while, and with the above pictures it thus speak volumes of a lot of rots in our goverment esterblishments.

I am sure FRSCN is not leading by example. Check out their "Leaf caution" instead of "C Caution", may be the vehicle in question does not even have functional fire extingusher.
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by yuzedo: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
[size=18pt]Op bro, who are those two fine mammy-water-like aunties in the first picture?? i need their numba to make sure they ok![/size] tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Occurstaem(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
Thank God no life is lost.
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Jarus(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
See watchdog
Re: Accident Involving FRSC Vehicle And An Edegbe Bus On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by optimusprime2(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
Just imagine fa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Common Toyota Problems / Types Of Car Carriers Around The World / 10 Major Mistakes You're Making When Changing Your Car Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.