Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public (6569 Views)

Female Club Owner Flaunts Her BIG B**BS' In Public / Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? / Ethiopian Lawyers To Sue Betty Of BBA For Having Sex In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by unlessgod: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2013

Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Mccoynelly(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
e no bad na,,, wetin u expect?
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
Tell me this is from a movie grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Afam4eva(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
They have mad love for each other.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by chicbenita(f): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Afam4eva: They have mad love for each other.
lols,, how can u say such a thing?
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lol
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Henrypraise: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
Afam4eva: They have mad love for each other.
I bet they ar madly in love, buh the female look ova dressed for a mad person [b] even wit purse [b], so I guess its from an arranged scene.
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Lordave: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
The girl looks like someone on nairaland
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Globalwalyy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
this Ogugua88 and her boygil abeg oo no banned me oo na Joke grin
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
you guys are pathetic it makes me sick....this happened in Ghana...someone through something on his girlfriend and she was

very very upset about it so he was trying to calm her down....she was even taking out her anger on him but still he was

just telling her to let it go and calm down...it took the guy like 40 minutes to get her to calm down but she did....These

guys are not mad you people are mad
.....all they have is mental disabilities and need medication which they are not

receiving...coming over here making fun of people showing each other love...then you'll go to church and beg God to answer

your prayers...make me sick....
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Temismith(f): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
you guys are pathetic it makes me sick....this happened in Ghana...someone through something on his girlfriend and she was

very very upset about it so he was trying to calm her down....she was even taking out her anger on him but still he was

just telling her to let it go and calm down...it took the guy like 40 minutes to get her to calm down but she did....These

.....all they have is mental disabilities and need medication which they are not

receiving...coming over here making fun of people showing each other love...then you'll go to church and beg God to answer

sorry, we didnt know it was ur pishure undecided dont be vexed again biko undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Mccoynelly(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

lols,,, no vex bro,,,, we no quick knw say na u dey the picture na.,.....
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Mccoynelly(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
Temismith: sorry, we didnt know it was ur pishure undecided dont be vexed again biko undecided tongue
lols d guy quick vex oo shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Lordave: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

sharrap there!!
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
Temismith: sorry, we didnt know it was ur pishure undecided dont be vexed again biko undecided tongue

even though these people are living on the streets...they probably have a better life than you...so why make fun of them?

what are they doing that is so funny? are you a monkey that you should be laughing at everything? lets try and be

civilized....
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mccoynelly:

lols,,, no vex bro,,,, we no quick knw say na u dey the picture na.,.....

Yes you are right...that is me and your mother in the picture... so i forgive you.
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lordave: sharrap there!!

NO!!
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Temismith(f): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

even though these people are living on the streets...they probably have a better life than you...so why make fun of them?

what are they doing that is so funny? are you a monkey that you should be laughing at everything? lets try and be

civilized....
heys! Shut ur trap, wher did u c me laughing? If u have issues, go and get help, stop directing ur frustrations to me.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by mysticgal(f): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
knowit all you too sabi abeg
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by AbuMikey(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

civilized....
Go get a Life dude!!
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Dosoq(f): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
O BOY,R U SURE DEY R MAD?
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by mancheeutd(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

civilized....

no be small thing o hw do u knw people are laughin on nairaland bros no vex abeg. oya modrator abeg commot d guy sister picture 4 nairaland
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by vbxonline: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
this just goes to tell us that truly, love is blind
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Chanchit: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
No be TerryG be that..?
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Popowaa: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
Abeg chill,u wan carry this one too as world cup?
Opinions differs,what will amuse u might not amuse another person so chill.
Mr knowitall.:

civilized....
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2013
Rag Day thinx jare!!!
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: Go get a Life dude!!

How much life can a negro get? i have enough thank you...
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 03, 2013
Popowaa: Abeg chill,u wan carry this one too as world cup?
Opinions differs,what will amuse u might not amuse another person so chill.

I dont consider laughing at mentality ill people amusing....and I will not chill...thanks for the request though..
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by nenergy(m): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2013
[Chorus]
People killing, people dying
Children hurtin', hear them crying
Can you practice what you preach
Or would you turn the other cheek
Father father father father help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questioning
Where is the love
Where is the love
Where is the love
Where is the love the love the love
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by igbsam(m): 6:21am On Jul 03, 2013
Here's the full story

While the Accra Psychiatric Hospital is threatening to discharge its inmates due to lack of resources, two mentally-challenged lovebirds are causing a stir in Accra by often kissing, caressing and playing romance in public making them the most talked-about couple in town. Sometimes the two are seen having their share of the usual misunderstanding between lovers where the woman goes nagging and the man tries to calm her down. The two are often seen at the Accra High Street (now known as the Atta Mills High Street), Independence Avenue and the Ring Road Central area. Over the weekend, NEWS-ONE cameras caught the two while they openly kissed and caressed themselves right in front of the SG-SSB Bank at the Nima Junction Traffic Light near the Nima Police Station. Though the two lovers did not get to the extent of bonking, they kissed, caressed and fondled themselves intermittently in the open for close to half an hour.

Just before they started unleashing their libido, the female was seen complaining angrily about something while the man was calming her down. Each time the female complained and threw her hands in the air, to register her anger, the male counterpart would signal her to calm down and let matters die off. At a point in time, she took off her clothes covering the upper part of her body but her lover convinced her to put it on after which they embraced each other and started their love adventure. They then continued their stroll on the isle of the Ring Road towards the King Tackie Tawiah Overpass but mid-way, they turned back and walked towards the Kwame Nkrumah Circle as onlookers enjoyed every bit of the spectacle.

Not too long ago, the couple were seen on the Accra High Street in a near distress as the man went from vehicle to vehicle begging for GH¢1 to buy food for the female. While the male was begging for the money, the female was following him and complaining that she wanted to eat gari and beans. When a Good Samaritan finally gave the male an amount of GH¢1, the female immediately started clapping and jumping in jubilation and hugged the male. They then walked hand-in-hand to a food vendor nearby to buy some food.

Truely, love knows no bound.
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by Mustay(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2013
^^
http://peacefmonline.com/pages/showbiz/news/201306/166510.php

Even 'mad men' know when to cover up their nudity at times. Now, who's mad Those who want to go half naked or those who want to cover their nudity? Madness!!! undecided

At a point in time , she took off her clothes covering the upper part of her body but her lover convinced her to put it on after which they embraced each other and started their love adventure .
Re: Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public by chei: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

E dey mad abi? You wan chop slap?

(1) (2) (Reply)

23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED) / Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? / Female Ghanaian Celebs With The Best bosom$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.