Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? (6587 Views)

Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy / Anita Joseph Gives Life To Christ…regrets Having Tattoos In Her Body / Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Adenugay(m): 5:00am On Jul 27, 2013
All in the name of modern fashion our ladies are really going "mad" for real! See more photo below: See more photos from this lady at http://www..com/2013/07/why-should-lady-expose-her-body-like.html

Celebrity Gossip News at http://www..com

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by titiann(f): 5:11am On Jul 27, 2013
Ewoooooooo!!!wetin B̶̲̥̅ε dis

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by traffickz(m): 6:21am On Jul 27, 2013
Wowo arsenal!

Mtcheew
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Brimmie(m): 6:32am On Jul 27, 2013
Eewww!! sad Gross!!
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by kulchimoo: 6:39am On Jul 27, 2013
.chai !, the world is turning to something else o o o o but these people that exhibit this kind of act are agents of the devil and are being used by the devil to lure many into evil.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 27, 2013
In the next ten years, she'd be huddled in a corner; alone and shrivelled, blaming this and that as the reason why she ended up alone, sad and unloved. The problem is; she'd never blame the real reason why she became what she would be.
Once upon a time, when i was a boy, there was a lil' Kim, today there is a Nicki Minaj. Where is Kim? How is she faring?

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by martyns303(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2013
u answered ur question @ OP. "her Body"
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by goldfish80(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2013
These bloggers eh, so e don reach when dey go dig up 4yr old pictures to give us something to talk about in July 2013?

I jump and pass this thread joor
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by 3ace(m): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2013
Where are the "end time" crews?
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by lawalhafis: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2013
Shaitan is involved......rubbish
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Xenon54(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2013
Jesus!!!!.......al na lack of home assist
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by angelTI(f): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2013
End time things
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2013
See confidence @ its peak...
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by fyneboi79(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2013
Nna na wa o! grin see free show.
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2013
Relax! Take it easy....fo thr is nuthin that u can do #mika
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2013
This woman na black Ass chic ooo
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2013
dvdon: This woman na black Ass chic ooo
women like this ends up as money rituals.simple
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by dridowu: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2013
Anytime i came across such people, what comes to my mind is that the animals that i treat are far better than some human
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Ishilove: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2013
Its very obvious she's a redlight night worker....duh!
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by free2ryhme: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2013
this is happening because nudity is now an acceptable fashion
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Temismith(f): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2013
So dat u can see and snap and post on nairaland and ask y! gringrincheesy
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by DeeREALME(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Is only God that can save us.
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Is that not cossy
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Airforce1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ishilove: Its very obvious she's a redlight night worker....duh!

Seconded

Fat phuck
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by blymy(f): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
...Still trying to understand wat dis is abt undecided
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Arosa(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
who said she is a lady? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by johnstar(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
In nicki minaj voice 'dis is my a$$ and my anus, it is finally famous, yes its finally SOLVED (f**ked) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by johnstar(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
D funniest tn b say if u touch her nyash as she dey mumu dey waka lyk dat dey go, she go slap u.... Stup!d h•E, dts y I dnt lyk talkn 2 gals sad
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by johnstar(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Arosa: who said she is a lady? lipsrsealed
lolz, I dey laff d person wey dey snap her, dey follow her 4 nyash grin grin grin.... D person wicked o
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by seankay(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
D pix don tey nah.That's Afrocandy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Ghanaian Celebs With The Best bosom$ / Become The Next Big Thing In Film Making - Massive Discounts In Ongoing Courses / Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.