Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? (1277 Views)

Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? by webTeacher: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
ℓ̊ have been wondering,ℓ̊ don't knw about you.ℓ̊ see some peolpe withdraw money from ATM MACHINE C∕̴Ɩn∂ start counting it to know weda the money ℓ̊ś complete or not.
But ℓ̊ don't know the reason,ℓ̊ś it that we don't trust machines as much as we don't trus humans
Even if you find out that the money isn't complete wat will you do??Absolute NOTHING!!

So why counting money after withdrawing from ATM MACHINES
Re: Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? by uboma(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
I don't count mine coz the atm has already counted out exactly what I programmed it. I simply slide the money into my wallet.
Re: Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? by adepojuis: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
I count mine so i can return d change back 2 d machine...lol
Re: Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? by uboma(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
adepoju is: I count mine so i can return d change back 2 d machine...lol

Very funny grin
Re: Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? by webTeacher: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
adepoju is: I count mine so i can return d change back 2 d machine...lol
Lwkmddddddd
Re: Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? by Chizin(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
I count mine, cos the machine is in Naija, and I dont anything in Naija.
Re: Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? by webTeacher: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
Chizin: I count mine, cos the machine is in Naija, and I dont anything in Naija.
Lolzzzzz...wast if after counting it,you found out that the money isn't complete,₩h̶̲̥̅̊ɑ̤̈̊Ŧ will you do??
Re: Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? by Itoroetti(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
Are u aware that ATM do pay counterfeit currency?talking from a personal experience.its necessary to count to avoid any issue,I.e shortage and counterfeit.
Re: Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? by juwoonn(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2013
Itoroetti :
Are u aware that ATM do pay counterfeit currency?talking from a personal experience.its necessary to count to avoid any issue,I.e shortage and counterfeit.
LOLZ so u can complain to the machine ba..... Can't stop laughing
Moderator pls we need this on the front page.
Re: Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? by onlinemaster: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2013
juwoonn:
LOLZ so u can complain to the machine ba..... Can't stop laughing
Moderator pls we need this on the front page.
I support you...We need this on frontpage...it would be rlly fun....Mod Front page jare
Re: Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? by Kirinwa: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2013
online master:
I support you...We need this on frontpage...it would be rlly fun....Mod Front page jare

I have often wondered why as well I also count mine sometimes although not always just to know if it is the exact amount so I wouldn't be shortchanged 1,so that it will be sufficient to do what I intend to use it for 2.

What will I do if it's not complete 1,I will pocket the money first,I will withdraw more to complete it,then I will complain to the bank and finally you guys will definitely hear about it as am sure to create a thread for it in Nairaland.

Frontpage moderators.This is better than Tonto Dike gossip. wink
Re: Why Do You Count Money After Withdrawing From Atm Machine? by webTeacher: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2013
Kirinwa:

I have often wondered why as well I also count mine sometimes although not always just to know if it is the exact amount so I wouldn't be shortchanged 1,so that it will be sufficient to do what I intend to use it for 2.

What will I do if it's not complete 1,I will pocket the money first,I will withdraw more to complete it,then I will complain to the bank and finally you guys will definitely hear about it as am sure to create a thread for it in Nairaland.

Frontpage moderators.This is better than Tonto Dike gossip. wink
But you knw dat the bankers won't agree with you..they will say dat the machine cantgv Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ less dan you required...
Lolzzzz.@ .better dan tonto dike goSsip

(1) (Reply)

Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Needed / BUILDERS Beware!!!don't Fall Victim Of Fake Stone Coated Roofing Tiles / Foundation/pile Works,building Constructions And Civil Engineering Call Superite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.