Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Needed (1276 Views)

Starting A Cassava Farm / Fish Buyers And Sellers Arena / Cassava, Garri Nd Palm Oil Available With Delivery To Anywhere In The Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Needed by debbie(f): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2014
There is a high deficiency of vitamin A in Africa,hence the need for consumption of highly nutritious new-breed cassava.Knowing that cassava is the staple food in Africa and Nigeria,every home consumes it a least daily.
If you have need for this processed cassava in form of GARRI,CASSAVA FLOUR AND THE RAW TUBERS(FOR FUFU,CASSAVA BREAD AND STARCH),you can reach me and lets discuss.

1.Buyer who go as far as outside Lagos to purchase the garri,this is also a good news for you because we have brought the market closer to you.
2.Are you into food vendor business and you need to satisfy the needs of your customers by providing more nutrient-based food and also save cost.
3.Do you know people within and outside Lagos who might have need for this garri ,especially eateries,hotels and places where such food is consumed.
4.Do you wish to market the product in your location.

NUTRITION VALUE OF VITAMIN A CASSAVA
1.It reduces deficiency in vitamin A
2.It helps reduce blindness especially in younger children and women(more in the rural areas)
3.It Helps reduce malnutrition which affects 20% pregnant women and 30% of children below 5years.
4.It can impair immune systems and vision which could cause blindness and, in some cases, death.
5.Yellow cassava contains high levels of β-carotene, which is a precursor to vitamin A.
6. Since cassava is a major part of many people’s diets, introducing cassava bio-fortified with Vitamin A is an excellent innovation to improve health on a large scale.

You can drop ur contact and i will get in touch with you. or ask any question,i will be glad to answer you

Yours truly.

Re: Buyers And Marketers Of Vitamin A Cassava( GARRI) Needed by debbie(f): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2014
If you are into farming and wish to ultivate the cassava,if you are an exporter of quality garri and cassava flour rich in vitamin A,if you are into food production using cassava as a raw material.You can contact me and get more clarification.If you also wish to go into the business and be a major supplier to bulk buyers,sellers,distributors and huge consumers you can also let me know.

REMEMBER,THERE IS NEED TO EAT QUALITY AND MORE NUTRITIOUS FOOD.

Yours truly.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nobody Talking About Jumia's Black Friday Mishap / How I Created A Job That Earned Me Instant N98k Using An Open Source Software / Global Helpers Alliance Networking Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.