Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout (16570 Views)

Two US Gay Icons Are Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her / Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by sucreblazing(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
Just imagine the man wakes u up inthe middle of the night,and u see his head like this what u gonna do ?
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by Ivynwa(f): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Who had the heart to do this to his fellow human? Looking at him makes one shudder.
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by leksgcfr(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
I pity him.
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ishsoph:

I think its better you have the head and the money and go for surgery (they could use some metal to make up for the bashed side of the skull). Then you'd live happilly ever after cheesy
But the man cant speak again, i dont think there is any surgery that can restore that.
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by godwinony(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
Tinoxky: Holy mary! This man is a di-heart o! Chai!
Umm..you mean 'die-hard''? embarassed
Tinoxky: Holy mary! This man is a di-heart o! Chai!
Umm..you mean 'die-hard''?
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
Otses: How can he enjoy the money when his brain is already damaged and someone else is taking care of him? Medicine after death.

that's the price he probably paid for his children to be rich forever.that's if he has any
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by sylve11: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Anabaraonyepete: 1st to comment shocked shocked shocked
it that true

nor allow me reshape ur skull o. angry cool

1 Like

Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by lymelyte(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
How will the man think on how to use the money? Because, to me that man will be slightly ok upstairs..
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by miky(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
chuxkyadin: very lucky man

then i wish it on you..now accept your blessings grin Money aint everything..
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by FirstOpinion: 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
No amount of money can buy life even the brain or the skull.
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by Gudintent: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
I wonder if he will live long enough to see even a 10th of that money.

And who is footing that bill? Taxpayers? Or UN?

Hmmm

I will keep my head rather than a bashed one plus 58mill

Sad
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by OCcool: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by donem: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Al PicapcI: heartless!! this money is very useless to him even though he is now as rich as Bill Gate,
Are you for real, or you are only being sarcastic?
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by amosadamu: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
grin grin
Ori e ti fokasibe niyen
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by Abuloma80(f): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2013
Fulani BOII: some have money but are not happy
some are happy but have no money
we dont have money and we are happy
Glory be to God Aminn..

For me " We have money and we are happy"
Because "Na'i don chur, min yetti Jomirawo"
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by Donmichaelz(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2013
Yawns

100 likes
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by AlPicapcI(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
donem:
Are you for real, or you are only being sarcastic?
no man, but he's wealthy now.
Re: Man With Bashed-in Skull Awarded £38m Payout by damique(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
people bad o... which shape be dat one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Croatian President, Displays Her Hot Bikini Body At The Beach / US Last Drone Strike In Kabul Might Have Been Against Innocent People - NY Times / West African Countries Suspend Key Military Meeting On Niger Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.