Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why God Does Not Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Does Not Exist (1381 Views)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / I Can Prove That God Does Not Exist. / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Does Not Exist by okeyxyz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
God is a spirit and they that worship him must do so in spirit and in truth(John 4:24)

So what is Spirit? A spirit is a behaviour, not a ghost as is popularly thought. I know I'd often defined spirit as a mindset in other occasions of discussing the subject but it is still the same thing because an entity\being cannot behave in a manner contrary to it's own mindset. So a lion and tiger behave differently because they have different mindsets. Thus Mindset and Behavior mean the same thing.

Now back to the topic; Why God does not exist?? It's simple; God is not just a knowledge, awareness and belief in his being, but most importantly, God has to be exercised, acted or behaved. In other words Faith. Faith is not a belief system but an acting/exercising of one's belief system, and it is through one's actions that nature(God) captures and multiplies(brings forth or births) his actions so that his little efforts yields unnaturally multiplied results. So you see all bible references to prosperity(or salvation) in the gospel doctrine stressing the acting of the doctrines rather than the mere knowledge or belief of it. A few of these:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.(Hebrews 11:1)

for not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified(Romans 2:13)

But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves. 23For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror; 24for once he has looked at himself and gone away, he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was(James 1:22-24)

So as long as one never actually practices what he claims to believe, then the rewards of this belief cannot be manifested as testimony, And as long as there is no testimony, then one begins to doubt the truth of such belief. The Truth is: You are not a christian if you do not act your christianity. Your God does not exist if you do not demonstrate Him. You are an unbeliever.

This is why it is so funny whenever I hear someone say: I used to be a christian, now I am an atheist grin grin
How can you be a christian without any demonstration and manifestation of it's fruits? How is it possible that a man who has tasted and handled the powers of the spirit, witnessed miracles and overcome impossible situations and obstacles then turn around to say he does not believe in the spiritual anymore?? It is just impossible. The only way you can turn into an atheist is if you were an unbelieving christian in the first place, and for an unbeliever(non-practicer) atheism will be your natural progression.
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by mekaboy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
And your point is?
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by Ezechyglo: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
mekaboy: And your point is?
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by Ezechyglo: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
tnx my dear cos i dnt seem to get the point too
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by ramaju: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
You seem quite confident getting yourself confused. Try to link your points and conclusion to reflect your topic.
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by bizmahn: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
Occultic books has far destroyed the substance of many.Thick blindness & darkness that can be felt beclouding spiritual minds of the deluded because they desire it so.
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by okeyxyz(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
mekaboy: And your point is?

Ezechyglo: tnx my dear cos i dnt seem to get the point too

ramaju: You seem quite confident getting yourself confused. Try to link your points and conclusion to reflect your topic.

Well, @bros(es); Wisdom(and christianity for that matter) is not for everybody, So I very well understand if this doesn't make sense to you guys. Cheers cheesy
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by okeyxyz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
bizmahn: Occultic books has far destroyed the substance of many.Thick blindness & darkness that can be felt beclouding spiritual minds of the deluded because they desire it so.

Dunno who you are referring to here. Me or the non-practicers I talk about?
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2013
okeyxyz: God is a spirit and they that worship him must do so in spirit and in truth(John 4:24)

So what is Spirit? A spirit is a behaviour, not a ghost as is popularly thought. I know I'd often defined spirit as a mindset in other occasions of discussing the subject but it is still the same thing because an entity\being cannot behave in a manner contrary to it's own mindset. So a lion and tiger behave differently because they have different mindsets. Thus Mindset and Behavior mean the same thing.

Now back to the topic; Why God does not exist?? It's simple; God is not just a knowledge, awareness and belief in his being, but most importantly, God has to be exercised, acted or behaved. In other words Faith. Faith is not a belief system but an acting/exercising of one's belief system, and it is through one's actions that nature(God) captures and multiplies(brings forth or births) his actions so that his little efforts yields unnaturally multiplied results. So you see all bible references to prosperity(or salvation) in the gospel doctrine stressing the acting of the doctrines rather than the mere knowledge or belief of it. A few of these:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.(Hebrews 11:1)

for not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified(Romans 2:13)

But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves. 23For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror; 24for once he has looked at himself and gone away, he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was(James 1:22-24)

So as long as one never actually practices what he claims to believe, then the rewards of this belief cannot be manifested as testimony, And as long as there is no testimony, then one begins to doubt the truth of such belief. The Truth is: You are not a christian if you do not act your christianity. Your God does not exist if you do not demonstrate Him. You are an unbeliever.

This is why it is so funny whenever I hear someone say: I used to be a christian, now I am an atheist grin grin
How can you be a christian without any demonstration and manifestation of it's fruits? How is it possible that a man who has tasted and handled the powers of the spirit, witnessed miracles and overcome impossible situations and obstacles then turn around to say he does not believe in the spiritual anymore?? It is just impossible. The only way you can turn into an atheist is if you were an unbelieving christian in the first place, and for an unbeliever(non-practicer) atheism will be your natural progression.
This teaching is too hot. Please, two questions for you.
1. What does it mean to exist.
2. Can there be qualities of exintence in non-existence.
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by Mudley313: 1:21am On Jul 03, 2013
God does not exist because there is no evidence for God. No evidence. There's nothing more logical than the complete and total lack of evidence for the existence of something to believe it doesn't exist.

Other beings with zero evidence:
Easter Bunny
Santa Claus
Zeus
Pink Unicorn

Re: Why God Does Not Exist by wiegraf: 2:30am On Jul 03, 2013
okeyxyz:

Well, @bros(es); Wisdom(and christianity for that matter) is not for everybody, So I very well understand if this doesn't make sense to you guys. Cheers cheesy

You'll soon catch up to buzugee.. Wait and see...
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by UyiIredia(m): 6:21am On Jul 03, 2013
Mudley313: God does not exist because there is no evidence for God. No evidence. There's nothing more logical than the complete and total lack of evidence for the existence of something to believe it doesn't exist.

Other beings with zero evidence:
Easter Bunny
Santa Claus
Zeus
Pink Unicorn

There's even no evidence for 'evidence'. It is just assumed without proof.
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by okeyxyz(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2013
Reyginus: This teaching is too hot. Please, two questions for you.
1. What does it mean to exist.

Well, we all know what physical existence is, so I can safely assume that is not the aspect of existence you are asking about. Spiritually speaking, an existent(or a more existent) being/principle is the one who has influence over a situation; It's about whose will is exercised or fulfilled in a matter. This boils down to mindset/behaviour as I have been explaining. If you are not exercising your spirituality/knowledge, then your will cannot be manifest/fulfilled. Therefore your will/belief does not exist, and you'd only sit by an watch other peoples wills being manifested. It's just like in a social system; If you are shy, then you are not noticed by society and you don't exist. You need to exercise your faith for nature(God) to notice you and support your course.

2. Can there be qualities of exintence in non-existence.

The only qualities of existence(spiritually) in non-existence(again, spiritually) is just the conscience/awareness of what you want. But not exercising that conscience will never make it manifest and you'd not profit from it.

for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness(awareness of what is right/true), and with the mouth he confesses(exercises), resulting in salvation(profit/manifestation/existence) --Romans 10:10.
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by okeyxyz(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2013
Mudley313: God does not exist because there is no evidence for God. No evidence. There's nothing more logical than the complete and total lack of evidence for the existence of something to believe it doesn't exist.

Okay!! tell me this: What christian doctrine has ever claimed that God is visible and measurable by our material knowledge?? Arguments like yours are just simply redundant. You are trying to disprove a claim that was never made in the first place. By continuing in this line of assertions, you demonstrate a total lack of perception and analysis. If this was a law court, your case would be summarily dismissed because you are not making any efforts to counter my claims, instead you are fighting (imaginary) claims I did not even think of, let alone asserting.

To help you out, This is what christian doctrine says: That the material world is the creation of god and is a testimony of his principles, but God himself transcends our material awareness; Even scientist say this same thing unknowingly with the big bang theory grin grin. Christian doctrine defines the height of human wisdom which is called science and that any wisdom beyond that is no longer scientific but supernatural/spiritual. So it clearly separates the two systems, claims that God can only be demonstrated in the system beyond science, yet here you are, still trying to prove that God is not in our material awareness, even after the same God has expressly stated and shouting: "I AM NOT IN THE MATERIAL AWARENESS". What part of "God is not in your Material awareness" don't you understand, ehh??
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by okeyxyz(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2013
wiegraf:

grin grin grin

Naaaahhh!!! brah. buzugee, aka Obadiah, is a doctrine terrorist. I am a doctrine saver.
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2013
wiegraf:

NOT WITH THIS NONSENSE HE WROTE UP THERE. I SWEAR OKEYXYZ HAS BEEN SMOKING THAT SHRINE WEED. WTF IS THIS POST ABOUT cheesy cheesy cheesy TIME TO SEND THE SHRINK TO HIS HOUSE. THE MAN HAS FINALLY GONE MAD LWKM
okeyxyz:

grin grin grin

Naaaahhh!!! brah. buzugee, aka Obadiah, is a doctrine terrorist. I am a doctrine saver.
I HOPE YOU ARE TAKING YA VITAMINS SIRE. THIS POST IS SYMPTOMATIC OF SOMEONE WITH B VITAMINS DEFICIENCY grin grin grin
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by wiegraf: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
obadiah777: NOT WITH THIS NONSENSE HE WROTE UP THERE. I SWEAR OKEYXYZ HAS BEEN SMOKING THAT SHRINE WEED. WTF IS THIS POST ABOUT cheesy cheesy cheesy TIME TO SEND THE SHRINK TO HIS HOUSE. THE MAN HAS FINALLY GONE MAD LWKM I HOPE YOU ARE TAKING YA VITAMINS SIRE. THIS POST IS SYMPTOMATIC OF SOMEONE WITH B VITAMINS DEFICIENCY grin grin grin

I sometimes choke when I laugh too much. Wetin dey do u? I'm not one of the elect, is that why you want to kill me?
Re: Why God Does Not Exist by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
wiegraf:

I sometimes choke when I laugh too much. Wetin dey do u? I'm not one of the elect, is that why you want to kill me?
NOT GUILTY SIRE grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Would Finding Alien Life Change Religious Philosophy? / I Dont think u have ever think about This, Have You ?? / Interview With Prof Paul Emeka On The Crisis In Ag-nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.