Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law (61581 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
E be like say you know them wella. I pity any man wey marry deeper life sister. By asking for anything other than missionary then you're in hell already. Infact, you dare not else dem go discuss your case for church.
lmao gringrin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by deywarley(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
nedu2000: Nice move my the church!!kudos...keeping to their doctrines without sentiments or compromise
Abi churchi deeper life lon lo ni?
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by talitakumi: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
The pastor that officiated the wedding should also be suspended. Well, going by this I just feel they should move on we know churches have standard.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by slimyem: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
Pataki:

I am serious. The dude was trying to make everyone see that it is a form of beastiality. Only animals suck the private organs of fellow animals. He even went as far as saying that.....women, if your husband is disturbing you for blow-job, come and report him to the church! I quietly left the keyboards I was playing and never again stepped into that church or any of its branches across the UK and Europe.
You must like this part of sex very much. This is the third time I've seen you telling this story. He too pain you sha tongue
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
Pataki:

With your fanciful message, Nigeria should have been the pacesetter of holiness. Don't you smell your own hypocrisy? What is the biblical definition of righteousness to you? What do you define as sin? Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach. Why do you lot wallow in wanton hypocrisy? Why? Do you even weigh matters of life with the word of God before believing every BS a fellow human being like you spews out to you in church?
no mind them with hiv,povery,misery,squalor,reprobate leaders,dirty environment and polluted air ravaging africa.one should think that with our level of self righteousness,africa should have been among the g8 and top economies in this world but it is quite unfortunate that africans choose to enjoy hypocrisy.anyway to each his own

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Okijajuju1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: lmao.even if the members give themselves b.j will they come out and confess that they do it abi will pastor come and be peeping inside their room to see what they are doing ni.smh.chai grin

i remember going there when i was invited by a school friend.i didnt like there anyway but i had to bury my sentiments since its God we are worshipping except for the fact that our school of thought to many things are different.anyway when i got there,i sat down.the next 5 minutes,a 'brother' came and tapped me to sit somewhere else that this section was for males.i didnt even notice because i didnt observe but as he said that,i looked around and discovered it was true.the right side was for females and the left side for males.even married couples dont sit together.i just shook my head and went to sit in another place directed by the usher,i said in my mind,i wont allow this eye service hypocritical peeps to make me sin.let me just worship and get out of here.the following sunday,she knocked my room taya,of course i didnt open the door for her,when she didnt get a response,she left

[b]I remember my experience with them a few years back..

It was a Sunday, I was alone at home and bored. Didn't feel like going to our family church so I decided to walk into the Deeper life church a few blocks from our house. I dressed up in a pair of jeans, a graphic designed T-shirt and a pair of Nike trainers.. I had a necklace on (that I have worn for over 15years), a silver swatch wristwatch and a bracelet.. Nna! I have never felt so judged in my entire life.. The service was hell as these niggas didn't even have any welcoming look on their faces. Needless to say, I never returned to the church again..

Fast forward a few years.. The church now had a new habit of coming by 5:30am with a megaphone to preach on the street. This thing was such a nuisance that we had talked to the dude a couple of times to please stop coming and take his message elsewhere. This dude kept returning. One unfortunate morning, the nigga showed up as usual and started his noise.. Our security man just called up 5 of our dogs, opened the gate and set them on him... I had no idea that born again niggas can run. This nigga dumped his bible and megaphone and bolted. My security man just picked up his bible, megaphone and some papers he had with him and took it into the house. Two days later, the pastor came to the house to beg for the things to be returned to them. We made him promise to never come around our street or anywhere close such that we can hear him ever again. grin

[/b]
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: gen 35 God was using jwelriesto represent idols.as of that time they worshipped idols made of steel and God asked them to put it away so how can you now be misconstuing the bible to suit man made doctrines as for 1st timothy 2.9 did i not state earlier that the bible emphasizes modesty.so how does wearing of necklace,dressing your hari and making up simply immodest,fanatic :/ the frames,fans,phone cases,flower vases you use are made of what,didirin :/
first, the bible is written in clear text. please house, kindly read genesis 35 again and tell me where God was'REPRESENTING' idols with jewelleries?

1 And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother.

2 Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments:

3 And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went.

4 And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem.
Where in this simple composition did God represent idol with jewelleries please?
if one was used to represent the other, then why throw away/hide both under a schehem tree?
secondly, as per ur response to i thi 2v9, please be a good student of the bible, why summarise? please take that simple text and explain every phrase/clause in that text. isn't it funny you talked about modesty and then you FORGOT to highlight the other points raised in that same text? MEHN! you are a 'GENIUS'. And of course; 'People result to verbal or physical attacks in any debate only when they are short on intelligent points'. please, the name calling won't do us any good. i wont reply you in kind if you so wish to continue toeing that part. Now kindly address my points intelligently. by this, i mean based on God's word
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by tpia5: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
hmm, well, if that's their church standard then so be it.

however, make dem remember say im no get mama o, dont let satanic people online push you into something you are not.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
slimyem: You must like this part of sex very much. This is the third time I've seen you telling this story. He too pain you sha tongue
lol yorubas say nkan to ma'n dun eni,oun lo ma'n po loro eyan.na wetin dey pain person,na im the person go dey emphasize all the time na grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by theripper3: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
E be like say you know them wella. I pity any man wey marry deeper life sister. By asking for anything other than missionary then you're in hell already. Infact, you dare not else dem go discuss your case for church.

Where I give up--- yuzedo---- na for school wen marriage committee na fellow students like me wey never marry or even get girlfriend before dey head am . If 2 mutually exclusive brothers get dream of marriage about one fine sister. Dem fit label the brothers as demons sef.
Their sin consciousness for there reach from here to Jerusalem. I bow for them o.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by sage2(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ordinarily, this is a matter that should concern only Deeper Life members, but idleness and high level unemployment has made it an all comers affair.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by victorazy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
THIS YOUNG MAN IS DANCING SLOWLY TO THE HELL BECAUSE OF THE BAD INFLUENCE OF WOMAN, I PITY HIS LIFE "THANKS CHURCH".
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Okijajuju1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
The young man should take his bride and leave..

Next thing is that they can't do doggie style, give blow jobs, etc
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by anyicool(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
ifeness:

Glad i left your church as soon as i turned 18 ....... Bye bye to the backward lifestyle. Bunch of hypocrites !
u mean u chose 2 nose-dive towards doom as soon as u turned 18?? If u call holiness n righteousness a backward lifestyl, I pity ur present life... SORRY DEAR.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by kardinalz: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
mu2sa2: No one is compelled to stay in a church. But if u choose to belong to a church u should abide by the churh`s rules.
na only u don talk wetin make sense here jare
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by tpia5: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

Waoh Deeperlife lost so many compromisers, liars, fornicators and mixed multitudes. Imagine all these are are still in the house grumbling!

true that.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Pataki: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
slimyem: You must like this part of sex very much. This is the third time I've seen you telling this story. He too pain you sha tongue
Lol......better not be from that church oh. Or else!!!! cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by tpia5: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: lmao.even if the members give themselves b.j will they come out and confess that they do it abi will pastor come and be peeping inside their room to see what they are doing ni.smh.chai grin

i remember going there when i was invited by a school friend.i didnt like there anyway but i had to bury my sentiments since its God we are worshipping except for the fact that our school of thought to many things are different.anyway when i got there,i sat down.the next 5 minutes,a 'brother' came and tapped me to sit somewhere else that this section was for males.i didnt even notice because i didnt observe but as he said that,i looked around and discovered it was true.the right side was for females and the left side for males.even married couples dont sit together.i just shook my head and went to sit in another place directed by the usher,i said in my mind,i wont allow this eye service hypocritical peeps to make me sin.let me just worship and get out of here.the following sunday,she knocked my room taya,of course i didnt open the door for her,when she didnt get a response,she left

many churches do the same, its not only deeper life.

even orthodox churches can have separate seating for both genders.

however, of course there's always the right to open leg and breast yakata in male section if its revolution time.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by slimyem: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: lol yorubas say nkan to ma'n dun eni,oun lo ma'n po loro eyan.na wetin dey pain person,na im the person go dey emphasize all the time na grin
Emi naa understand. wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Pataki: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: lol yorubas say nkan to ma'n dun eni,oun lo ma'n po loro eyan.na wetin dey pain person,na im the person go dey emphasize all the time na grin
This is religion section! I got the perfect 'owe' to respond u with......but it is too unholy here. I will 'cash' you later! grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by qualified(f): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
Story! They were around for d Traditional wedding, after which d White wedding was conducted.
She made up in that too
abeg, let them js say its their doctrine and stop using words like - ungodly, Christian standard etc in things like ds
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by kingabesh: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
I think DLC will hav their own assembly in heaven, God sef go tire 4 dem cos d ar borin n behav more primitive dan even abraham. Ist of all wats wrong wit looking gud, shud d couple dress lik grandma b4 their wedding is accepted. I pity 4 their leadership hypocrisy. Heaven wil b full of surprises, trust me esp 4rm all dis most holiness churches. D shud nt forget its by grace dat any man wil mak heaven nt by dressing lik an old clown jus 2 prove holiness
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Deco007: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
mu2sa2: No one is compelled to stay in a church. But if u choose to belong to a church u should abide by the churh`s rules.
I don hear o una life really deep more grace 4 una elbow
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
anyicool: u mean u chose 2 nose-dive towards doom as soon as u turned 18?? If u call holiness n righteousness a backward lifestyl, I pity ur present life... SORRY DEAR.

They leave because of people like you who instead of bringing people to Christ are bringing them to your church and turning them away from the faith.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
Kaysalas: first, the bible is written in clear text. please house, kindly read genesis 35 again and tell me where God was'REPRESENTING' idols with jewelleries?

1 And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother.

2 Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments:

3 And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went.

4 And they gave unto Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem.
Where in this simple composition did God represent idol with jewelleries please?
if one was used to represent the other, then why throw away/hide both under a schehem tree?
secondly, as per ur response to i thi 2v9, please be a good student of the bible, why summarise? please take that simple text and explain every phrase/clause in that text. isn't it funny you talked about modesty and then you FORGOT to highlight the other points raised in that same text? MEHN! you are a 'GENIUS'. And of course; 'People result to verbal or physical attacks in any debate only when they are short on intelligent points'. please, the name calling won't do us any good. i wont reply you in kind if you so wish to continue toeing that part. Now kindly address my points intelligently. by this, i mean based on God's word
hehehehe i like that verse 4 you quoted,e sweet my belle die.what did it say in my own bible,american standard bible,it said ' so they gave jacob all their PAGAN IDOLS AND EARINGS and he buried them under the great tree near shechem'. Full stop. in essence,they were worshipping pagan gods and earings and God asked them to put it away.of course God is not in support of idolatory.it is trying to say whatever will replace me in your heart,put it away.peoples idols are different.for some it could be phone,food,parties,clothes.anything that is not making you to worship God,put it away.God saw that they turned earing into an idol and he said put it away.the bible is using them as an illustration for us.it is not telling us not to wear earing,it is saying whatever will take you away from worshipping God or placing more attention on that thing rather than God should be done away with

and by the way were did i insult you.i dont resort to insults mr.i am not unintelligent,you are the one who needs to be more objective

moreover you need to realise that the bible makes use of figure of speech and illustrations a lot of times.ok,when it said if your eyes cause you to sin,pluck it out,does it mean if you see a naked girl,you should carry knife,chuk it inside your eyes and pluck it out because you have seen a naked girl which made your penis to rise.

Deeper deeper.awa broda in the lord grin grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by biolabee(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
A lot of ex deeper lifers on nl.....hmmmmmm
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
kulyie: please what have i said that is not in the bible.abi is it church members approval that will help you work out your salvation,or is it church commitee's approval that will take you to heaven.mr man God is more interested in our spiritual lives than our flesh.it said place more emphasis on things above,not on things of this earth where it will rot and decay.it also said seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and other things will be added unto you.so tell me where any of those verses emphasized on the outward of how you look and appear,how you satisfy your pastor and church members.man made doctrines will not take you to heaven,it is what you know in your bible,jeez! Smh
be deceiving yourself and quoting bible out of context.i suppose your chirch members will tell you the day and time to Be Intimate with your wife,the state or country you will go for your honeymoon and you shouldnt have television in your sitting room and bedroom because 't.v is the devils box'. the awards some of you get and the chairs and doors you use is made of gadamn steel.even jesus said we should follow the laws of God instead of the doctrines of men.please is it mens approval that will make you please God or what God says.smh :/

please remember the highlighted words are yours. i guess that answers ur question. Granted, more emphasis should be placed on inward things, but its a pity u outsiders think deeper life is all about outward holiness. How i wish u knew the emphasis on sanctification and daily holy living. and before i forget, hope you have read genesis 35v1-5 and 1 thi 2v9 again? this time with an open mind? please what is your understanding on these portions of scripture? have i been able to make you see some light? even if you choose to be entitled to ur own opinion? And it's nice you took off the abusive word wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by anyicool(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

It was a Sunday, I was alone at home and bored. Didn't feel like going to our family church so I decided to walk into the Deeper life church a few blocks from our house. I dressed up in a pair of jeans, a graphic designed T-shirt and a pair of Nike trainers.. I had a necklace on (that I have worn for over 15years), a silver swatch wristwatch and a bracelet.. Nna! I have never felt so judged in my entire life.. The service was hell as these niggas didn't even have any welcoming look on their faces. Needless to say, I never returned to the church again..

Fast forward a few years.. The church now had a new habit of coming by 5:30am with a megaphone to preach on the street. This thing was such a nuisance that we had talked to the dude a couple of times to please stop coming and take his message elsewhere. This dude kept returning. One unfortunate morning, the nigga showed up as usual and started his noise.. Our security man just called up 5 of our dogs, opened the gate and set them on him... I had no idea that born again niggas can run. This nigga dumped his bible and megaphone and bolted. My security man just picked up his bible, megaphone and some papers he had with him and took it into the house. Two days later, the pastor came to the house to beg for the things to be returned to them. We made him promise to never come around our street or anywhere close such that we can hear him ever again. grin

[/b]
mtcheew... u sound too childish bro! Am ashamed of u.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by biolabee(m): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
slimyem: Deeper life leaders are new generation Pharisees and Saducees.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
Okija_juju:

[/b]
wink wink wink smiley grin clap for yaself. Nna grin kiss cheesy shocked Odikwa try too much kiss kiss
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Okijajuju1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
anyicool: mtcheew... u sound too childish bro! Am ashamed of u.

And you have a problem with children or your childhood? undecided

Lol at being ashamed of me.. grin Nigga puleeeze!
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Forwetinnah: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
LoL..she even had to change the original wedding dress! Be say if to say na d main one she wear, all hell for break loose na? All I see here is gibberish! Deeper Life has its HQ in Nigeria, why didn't John bring his wife here for the wedding? Imagine the Son of a GO from a church like deeper life getting married elsewhere? Chai, na wao. Na only them stay overseas for. 2decades? Other GO children they bring their wives/husbands come Naija to marry eg Oyedepo,so Kumuyi cannot tell his son what to do nii? 1st Tim3:4n5. All this wan na wash! The couple in question are kids from pastors of "deeper life" how would now tell us they don't know how the church operates as regards marriage? Dem rebel finisii come dey talk sowie grin grin .. Na turu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.