Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law (61605 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 12:57am On Jul 03, 2013
biolabee:

Are you saying using jewelry is wrong

Why did God tell the Israelites to collect gold from the Egyptians

If you are a sincere seeker then i have this for you.
yes, God told them to do as you said, but after the creation of molten images by Aaron, the thing displeased God, i have posted some references here kindly read thru again.. gen 35v1-5, 1 thi 2v 9 and many more which you should find out. remember hebrews 8 v 7. It took me years to finally come to grasp with this, but please kindly consider DL teachings with an objective heart. i had a picture of an American preacher on my phone, its a pity i deleted it. the man's wive and daughters were typically 'DEEPER LIFE' save for the color of their skin, and hair which wasnt plaited 'deeper life style'. so what are we talking about. All those peeps saying na African man own dey different, please try and do a lil more research on the internet, google search fanny crosby, mrs crawford of apostolic faith church, those of you in U.S and U.K, please pay a visit to this church and see thingd for yourself.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 03, 2013
anyicool: my dear believ me; If u had nt gone dis far, nobody wud've known hw myopic n shalow-minded u ar abt christianity. hmm... nawa o! Ar u realy a christian?
i should be asking you that 21st century saducee and pharisee living for mens approval so that people will say she/he is sooo holy as if mens approval will take you to heaven.even jesus said we should search the scriptures so that we will not be deceived by hypocrites like you.of course i choose to be mentally liberated from the schackles of religion.mind you practicing religion is different from christianity.christianity is a faith and a personal race,my church members approval will not make me win the race

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas: [/b][/i]
wink winkHow i live my life... is up to me wink wink wink grin shocked shocked But eternity is up to me(my works) and God's grace revelations 22:12 smiley
by being a fanatic.i suppose fanatism and judgemental attitudes will make you enter the kingdom of God :p
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by tunjidachosen(m): 1:04am On Jul 03, 2013
Different churches av peculiar doctrines recognised and allowed by God just as He recognises d constitution of our country. If as a member or a citizen respectively u go against it, to God dats disobedience and rebellion. So please let's understand it. Just my view sha.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by anyicool(m): 1:09am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: i should be asking you that 21st century saducee and pharisee living for mens approval so that people will say she/he is sooo holy as if mens approval will take you to heaven.even jesus said we should search the scriptures so that we will not be deceived by hypocrites like you.of course i choose to be mentally liberated from the schackles of religion.mind you practicing religion is different from christianity.christianity is a faith and a personal race,my church members approval will not make me win the race
Thank u. i can c hw ur indeed runnin ur personal race. lol
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 1:11am On Jul 03, 2013
cheesy wink
kulyie: shut up extremist.of course i have a problem with almost everything about them.from their dressing to their live to please my pastor and church members standard instead of God,their hypocrisy and many other things.by the way you are not practicing what you preach.i thought you said i should be objective and not abuse,so when did i tell you i am an hajia because i need knowledge from muslims for a purpose.smh.speaking about being narrow minded and not thinking out of the box.smh

as for being impressive,thats part of what i am talking about.you live to impress men you see so that they wont gossip about you.it has eaten so deep into the fabrics of your loins that you think every other person must live to impress another rather than following Gods set standard that you cannot see

modern day pharisee.smh always living for what men will say to get approval from them :/

:p smiley wink grin

now is the time insults step up a gear cheesy wink wink and since when did "Hajia" become an insult?
As as per being impressive, leave me to bother about who to impress. whether God or man. But the fact here is that i have given you irrefutable proofs about the use of jewelleries fro the bible and you cannot substantiate your arguement with one bible verse, you can at least use google: type in a portion of bible text.. leave google to do the rest, but no! not one from you, only fables of men. God help you..... and before you utter anything dia.. God help me too. Its a personal race/individual race afterall wink wink wink its past midnight now, my dear hajia, i dont want to offend ALHAJI RIDWANULAHI(ENIYAN oLOUN wink smiley smiley)
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

Oh please, i am not referring to the bolded part as an insult. that is in response to your question that what did you say that is not in the Bible? the insult i am referring to , is the "didinrin" attached to the end of your post somewhere. And do not lie, you didnt write that, i already quoted you wink
hehehehehe o,so you know the meaning of didirin.well didirin is a word used for people that dont think outside the box,grin so use the brain God gave you.it is the unseen but most important part of your body,it is meant to be used to review analytical what the pastor says in the light of the bible.its not just about following denominational doctrines like a zombie grin

secondly,i am to big to lie.why should i lie that i didnt say didrin when i actually said it or are you expecting me to deny it grin o well,if you are,you have another thing comming grin lies should not be found among children of God because he/she wants to prove a point :p
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 1:14am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: by being a fanatic.i suppose fanatism and judgemental attitudes will make you enter the kingdom of God :p

So i open bible now tellyou wetin bible talk,you call me fanatic? chai! God please have mercy on us all. Gud nyt
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas: cheesy wink

:p smiley wink grin

now is the time insults step up a gear cheesy wink wink and since when did "Hajia" become an insult?
As as per being impressive, leave me to bother about who to impress. whether God or man. But the fact here is that i have given you irrefutable proofs about the use of jewelleries fro the bible and you cannot substantiate your arguement with one bible verse, you can at least use google: type in a portion of bible text.. leave google to do the rest, but no! not one from you, only fables of men. God help you..... and before you utter anything dia.. God help me too. Its a personal race/individual race afterall wink wink wink its past midnight now, my dear hajia, i dont want to offend ALHAJI RIDWANULAHI(ENIYAN oLOUN wink smiley smiley)
tufiaaaaaa.how can you see the bible verses i quoted when narrow mindedness and shallowness has eaten the better part of you and as for calling me an hajia,its an insult on my intelligence to call me an hajia when i am not one.i am sure you will find it pleasant if i call you a rapist because you are asking questions from rapist or you are found among them.if you were the only person that was a christian in this world or you are the person that led me to christ,i would have most likely been an atheist.your judgemental attitude sucks and irritates.no wonder many people who grew up in your churches have taken off after seeing the other side of life.smh
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

So i open bible now tellyou wetin bible talk,you call me fanatic? chai! God please have mercy on us all. Gud nyt
christian indeed.i see how spiritual you are,come na,why are you running away.is your reality too hot for you to handle.smh

God has already had mercy on us when he died on the cross of calvary :/ we already have his mercy,what you need is an upgrade of your intellect :/
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 03, 2013
anyicool: Thank u. i can c hw ur indeed runnin ur personal race. lol
you are welcome.i can see how you are running your own race too by seeing only deepers as holy while the rest are sinners.self righteousness and hypocrisy will never make you win any race,it will only hasten your speed in landing you into the bottomless pit grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 1:27am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: by being a fanatic.i suppose fanatism and judgemental attitudes will make you enter the kingdom of God :p

You know... i will rather be a FANATIC, only to get to heaven(note: no punishment for being a fanatic) and realise i overdid things than be 'liberal' , only to get to the other side and realise i haven't done enough.common sense, my sister.., THINK!!
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 03, 2013
anyicool: my dear believ me; If u had nt gone dis far, nobody wud've known hw myopic n shalow-minded u ar abt christianity. hmm... nawa o! Ar u realy a christian?
my dear next time,when analyzing a point be more objective and unbias whether in religion,sport,politics,education etc.you can be objective without attacking personalities 8-)
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by emorse(m): 1:33am On Jul 03, 2013
@kaysalas
I like your comments. They have so far shown maturity. Though I don't agree with all of them, I don't want to comment on this topic cos me its specific nature.. However, I'd like to have ur take on make-ups and trousers for women. There's a thread somewhere in the religion section that caused alot of stir not too long ago. Kindly locate it and drop ur contribution if u can cos I don't want 2 derail this thread.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

You know... i will rather be a FANATIC, only to get to heaven(note: no punishment for being a fanatic) and realise i overdid things than be 'liberal' , only to get to the other side and realise i haven't done enough.common sense, my sister.., THINK!!
why are you lying now.no be you talk say you wan go sleep.in your own village,when they say 'goodnight',do they still come back and say 'good morning'.let your yes be yes and your no be no o broda deeper :p

go and rest your brain then by day break,you can come and be giving me counter attacks.i dey there for you :p wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 1:38am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: hehehehehe o,so you know the meaning of didirin.well didirin is a word used for people that dont think outside the box,grin so use the brain God gave you.it is the unseen but most important part of your body,it is meant to be used to review analytical what the pastor says in the light of the bible.its not just about following denominational doctrines like a zombie grin

secondly,i am to big to lie.why should i lie that i didnt say didrin when i actually said it or are you expecting me to deny it grin o well,if you are,you have another thing comming grin lies should not be found among children of God because he/she wants to prove a point :p

i thought you earlier claimed that you didnt insult me? Or you want me to go dig that up again? grin As per being too big "to lie", i dont know about that, all i know is that rev 21 v 8 has a message which includes all liars to have their part in the lake of fire. And thinking out of the Box...? Well, do that in physics and all the Sciences, pure or social sciences. it is very nice to think outta the box, that's why we have Thomas Edison and Adam Smith. But please, don't do that with the things of God, the devil tried to "think outside the box" and he found himself thrown OUTSIDE his exalted heavenly position revelations 12 v 7(courtesy google wink). So you called me didinrin, only to come back to deny it, now when caught redhanded, you are making boldface. CHOI! na wa! even BUddist and hindu practitioners no dey see lie lie as better thing. NA WA! cool
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 1:42am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: hehehehehe o,so you know the meaning of didirin.well didirin is a word used for people that dont think outside the box,grin so use the brain God gave you.it is the unseen but most important part of your body,it is meant to be used to review analytical what the pastor says in the light of the bible.its not just about following denominational doctrines like a zombie grin

secondly,i am to big to lie.[b]why should i lie that i didnt say didrin when i actually said it or are you expecting me to deny it grin [/b]o well,if you are,you have another thing comming grin lies should not be found among children of God because he/she wants to prove a point :p

hold on for your answer
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 1:43am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: hehehehe i like that verse 4 you quoted,e sweet my belle die.what did it say in my own bible,american standard bible,it said ' so they gave jacob all their PAGAN IDOLS AND EARINGS and he buried them under the great tree near shechem'. Full stop. in essence,they were worshipping pagan gods and earings and God asked them to put it away.of course God is not in support of idolatory.it is trying to say whatever will replace me in your heart,put it away.peoples idols are different.for some it could be phone,food,parties,clothes.anything that is not making you to worship God,put it away.God saw that they turned earing into an idol and he said put it away.the bible is using them as an illustration for us.it is not telling us not to wear earing,it is saying whatever will take you away from worshipping God or placing more attention on that thing rather than God should be done away with

and by the way were did i insult you.i dont resort to insults mr.i am not unintelligent,you are the one who needs to be more objective angry cry d of yas someone said earlier in this thread, "i am so ashameou"

moreover you need to realise that the bible makes use of figure of speech and illustrations a lot of times.ok,when it said if your eyes cause you to sin,pluck it out,does it mean if you see a naked girl,you should carry knife,chuk it inside your eyes and pluck it out because you have seen a naked girl which made your penis to rise.

Deeper deeper.awa broda in the lord grin grin
as someone said earlier in this thread, "i am so ashamed of you and for you grin".
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 03, 2013
tpia@:

abeg face ya front o, there arent enough muslim brodas to go round, leave them for their muslim sisters.

lol.

what is this one saying :/ what is your point now?sho wa ok sha? :/ shocked

anyway i am not suprised different characters are on nl both normal,abnormal and semi normal :/
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by phade(f): 1:43am On Jul 03, 2013
if i am not mistaken are you asking me if one part of the bible is more valid than the other?Matt 5:17 and Rom 3:13 :As for your question Jesus said " I am the first and the last, and the living one; I was dead, and behold, I am alive forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and Hades” (Rev 1:17-18).Now If "He" is the first then i would state that in the beginning God created Adam and Eve (not EVES)Gen 2:1-25 so i would not marry more than one wife, i would obey the 10 Commandments (note not the laws of moses - you can google the difference) with emphasises on Exo 20:13, therefore i will not take a man's life and because Jesus can to offer himself as a sacrifice for my sins i no longer have to kill lambs for the remission of my sins.
you have not answered my question grin
Kaysalas:

very objective question. i hope you asked from a sincere heart. now may i ask, which comes first? the book of Esther or 1 thimothy 2 v 9? Esther right? now read what the bible say i hebrews 8 v 7. do you still kill goats in remission of sins? will you marry 2 wives becos solomon hadf a thousand? will you pick up a sword and destroy the heathen nations? God bless you as you objectively consider this.
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

hold on for your answer
am waiting grin

YOU sacrificed your sleep to prove a point grin it is a serious something today grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 1:51am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: tufiaaaaaa.how can you see the bible verses i quoted when narrow mindedness and shallowness has eaten the better part of you and as for calling me an hajia,its an insult on my intelligence to call me an hajia when i am not one.i am sure you will find it pleasant if i call you a rapist because you are asking questions from rapist or you are found among them.if you were the only person that was a christian in this world or you are the person that led me to christ,i would have most likely been an atheist.your judgemental attitude sucks and irritates.no wonder many people who grew up in your churches have taken off after seeing the other side of life.smh

telling blatant lies again. which verse of which chapter of which book did you quote grin grin grin cheesy
molestor/molester is quite negative when compared to hajia, if you dont mind, i can be your Alfa Waidi, if you will be Hajia KUBURAT. wink no ill feelings please. where did i judge you? are you not a CONFUSED LIAR? please just look thru your posts objectively abeg cheesy cheesy
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 1:54am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: christian indeed.i see how spiritual you are,come na,why are you running away.is your reality too hot for you to handle.smh

God has already had mercy on us when he died on the cross of calvary :/ we already have his mercy,what you need is an upgrade of your intellect :/

grin i knew u were gonna accuse me of running away, but thank God power was restored, and my battery is up charging wink
i am not claiming spirituality here, i am just saying let us not because of our shortcomings reduce God's standard
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

i thought you earlier claimed that you didnt insult me? Or you want me to go dig that up again? grin As per being too big "to lie", i dont know about that, all i know is that rev 21 v 8 has a message which includes all liars to have their part in the lake of fire. And thinking out of the Box...? Well, do that in physics and all the Sciences, pure or social sciences. it is very nice to think outta the box, that's why we have Thomas Edison and Adam Smith. But please, don't do that with the things of God, the devil tried to "think outside the box" and he found himself thrown OUTSIDE his exalted heavenly position revelations 12 v 7(courtesy google wink). So you called me didinrin, only to come back to deny it, now when caught redhanded, you are making boldface. CHOI! na wa! even BUddist and hindu practitioners no dey see lie lie as better thing. NA WA! cool
like i said earlier didirin is for people that dont think outside the box.if you regard that as an insult,then work on exercising your brains more.so truth dey always chuk your body grin ase oro ma'n dun e grin

secondly of course all liars will have their share in the bottomless pit including pharisees because even jesus said NOT ALL WHO CLAIM TO WORSHIP HIM WILL INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.he is lookimg for those with a pure heart who are genuinely trying to seek him not some people with over sized ego,pride,itk attitude,judgemental,self righteousness and sarcastic attitude.God was not looking for pharisees.he was out there looking for sinners.thats why people like the prostitute mentioned in the bible could make it to heaven or paul who was persecuting christians :/ or even the armed robber who was nailed to the cross alongside with jesus that repented
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 1:56am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: you are welcome.i can see how you are running your own race too by seeing only deepers as holy while the rest are sinners.self righteousness and hypocrisy will never make you win any race,it will only hasten your speed in landing you into the bottomless pit grin
angry Even Jesus never wanted a sinner to end up in Hell, how then will you wish somebody u neva know hell, just becos he holds a different opinion about things to you.... TERRIBLE undecided
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 1:58am On Jul 03, 2013
emorse: @kaysalas
I like your comments. They have so far shown maturity. Though I don't agree with all of them, I don't want to comment on this topic cos me its specific nature.. However, I'd like to have ur take on make-ups and trousers for women. There's a thread somewhere in the religion section that caused alot of stir not too long ago. Kindly locate it and drop ur contribution if u can cos I don't want 2 derail this thread.

wink thanks for the pat on my back. however, kindly post the link here if you can. please
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 2:01am On Jul 03, 2013
kulyie: why are you lying now.no be you talk say you wan go sleep.in your own village,when they say 'goodnight',do they still come back and say 'good morning'.let your yes be yes and your no be no o broda deeper :p

go and rest your brain then by day break,you can come and be giving me counter attacks.i dey there for you :p wink

grin so you have never said you are going to bed, only to realise there are other things you could still do? cheesy
Why do you want me to go rest my brain? wink wink cheesy grin U don tire?
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas: angry Even Jesus never wanted a sinner to end up in Hell, how then will you wish somebody u neva know hell, just becos he holds a different opinion about things to you.... TERRIBLE undecided
i am not wishing anyone hell,only people with perversed minds do.if there is anything i am wishing for her,i am wishing she dumps religion and embrace the christian fait.dump itk,dump hypocrisy and so on because those are not the fruits of the spirit.those are not good traits that will make her inherit the kingdom,THATS IF SHE WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN O,BECAUSE GOING TO HELL TOO IS A CHOICE NO ONE WILL MAKE FOR YOU wink
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:

grin so you have never said you are going to bed, only to realise there are other things you could still do? cheesy
Why do you want me to go rest my brain? wink wink cheesy grin U don tire?
lol i never taya,why i go taya.na me and you today na.afterall no be you talk goodnight before,so i was expecting you will have gone to bed,only to see your posts quoting me,oya continue na.shebi you sabi talk wella na grin
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by phapi(m): 2:08am On Jul 03, 2013
NLD is one of the foremost social media that contributed negatively to d wedding of JOHN KUMIYI

I still can't fid the portion of the bible that restricts the kind of gown LOVE KUMIYI wore on her wedding DAy, all I see is jst religious and church sentiments coz they are PASTORS WARDS,to me as a member of DLCM I see no fault

GOT this to say"G.S pls knw JOHN is bearing ur name and not DLCM leadership* u could had looked well before u leaped"
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 03, 2013
Kaysalas:
grin i knew u were gonna accuse me of running away, but thank God power was restored, and my battery is up charging wink
i am not claiming spirituality here, i am just saying let us not because of our shortcomings reduce God's standard
grin grin the bible which you and i love so much said be yee holy as i am holy.it did not say impress your pastor so that people will think you are righteous,dress dull and look like an old clown,so that people will see you as holy,righteous and modest.holiness has to do with the inward you.even when the bible refered to external holiness,it said cleanliness is next to Godliness,he did not say wearing this or wearing that shows you are holy or unholy wink 8-)
Re: Deeper Life Suspends Kumuyi’s Son, Daughter-in-law by Kaysalas(m): 2:15am On Jul 03, 2013
phade: if i am not mistaken are you asking me if one part of the bible is more valid than the other?Matt 5:17 and Rom 3:13 :As for your question Jesus said " I am the first and the last, and the living one; I was dead, and behold, I am alive forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and Hades” (Rev 1:17-18).Now If "He" is the first then i would state that in the beginning God created Adam and Eve (not EVES)Gen 2:1-25 so i would not marry more than one wife, i would obey the 10 Commandments (note not the laws of moses - you can google the difference) with emphasises on Exo 20:13, therefore i will not take a man's life and because Jesus can to offer himself as a sacrifice for my sins i no longer have to kill lambs for the remission of my sins.
you have not answered my question grin

Well, Matthew 5:7 is more like it but Romans 3: 13..? Well for pointing to what God's word says, you call me names(read romans 3 v 13 again), i wont address Romans 3: 13 becos the intention is clear besides it has no relevance to whats on ground, but matt 5:17, what if i tell you "fulfilling there refers to prophesies concerning the coming of christ and His death by Isaiah, Jeremiah and the lot of old testament prophets" and please read hebrews 8 v7-8 again , slowly and meditatatively cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan / "Female Medical Student Delivered From Stealing & Masturbation By TB Joshua"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.