Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ng-mu - Plans For America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ng-mu - Plans For America (1564 Views)

Would More Holiday Be Good For America - Nairalanders In USA Please Respond / Interview For America Visa Lottery Winers In Nigeria Dv2011 / How To Pass The Interview For America Visa Lottery Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ng-mu - Plans For America by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 15, 2008
hi everyone, please i want to travel to usa. I want to travel from nigeria to guatemala and after that i will move from there to mexico and into usa. I know the risks involve but i am ready to go into america or die trying. Anyone have any guides for me.

Nigeria-Guatemala-Mexico-USA  - NG-MU Plan
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by megastu(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2008
BIGMODO, ABI NA BIG MUMU
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by SeanT21(f): 9:43pm On May 15, 2008
just make sure you dont jump the border from Mexico into the US.

Do you have any family members in the US? Are U gonna be staying in the Hotel? Which Part of the US are you going to visist? answer the questions and i will offer some info.
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by tRoOE(f): 7:16pm On May 16, 2008
bigmodo:

hi everyone, please i want to travel to usa. I want to travel from nigeria to guatemala and after that i will move from there to mexico and into usa. I know the risks involve but i am ready to go into america or die trying. Anyone have any guides for me.

Nigeria-Guatemala-Mexico-USA - NG-MU Plan
ROTFLMFAO grin grin grin grin
what else am i not going to see/read on nlanf
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by sheniqua: 7:25pm On May 16, 2008
bigmodo:

Nigeria-Guatemala-Mexico-USA  - NG-MU Plan

Rest in peace
Do you know how poor Guatemala is ?
The country with the 3rd highest murder rate in the world after El Salvador and Jamaica
That's where you want to go en route to the USA
you would wish you stayed back in Okija
You will see pepper

They will use your head for Isiewu and your "apparatus" for burritos
The people are looking for food to eat and here is a meal coming to them fresh from Orile Iganmu
Wave your mom a passionate goodbye because it may be your last.
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 16, 2008
SeanT21:

just make sure you don't jump the border from Mexico into the US.

Do you have any family members in the US? Are You going to be staying in the Hotel? Which Part of the US are you going to visist? answer the questions and i will offer some info.

i plan to jump from the border into us , i have noone in uSA
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by sheniqua: 10:37pm On May 16, 2008
Mr Bigmodo Thank God you're here now I need to tell you the bitter truth.
You'll be making a huge mistake
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by sheniqua: 10:39pm On May 16, 2008
Your people won't even see your corpse
Now,that's a horrible way to mourn
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 16, 2008
I know some people make it from mexico into usa thru da border, if i die then thats the way God wants but if i live then better but i believe am gonna make it. Its either i go to usa or i die trying for real
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by sheniqua: 10:55pm On May 16, 2008
bigmodo:

I know some people make it from mexico into usa through da border, if i die then thats the way God wants but if i live then better but i believe am going to make it. Its either i go to usa or i die trying for real

You sound very desperate
Why don't you try for a USA visa
Guatemala is not a safe place to go
do you know anyone
How can you just arrive at the airport and expect life to be automatically better for you ?
where will you sleep,eat,get money to travel to Mexico then US
Do you know how many die in the deserts of Mexico trying to do this
Do you even speak Spanish?
Do you know the distance from Guatemalan border of Mexico to the US?
Don't do anything silly please
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by dnative(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2008
U dey beg am.

Aja to fe sonu ko ni gbo fere ode

dog wey wan lost no go hear the hunter's whistle
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 16, 2008
sheniqua:

You sound very desperate
Why don't you try for a USA visa
Guatemala is not a safe place to go
do you know anyone
How can you just arrive at the airport and expect life to be automatically better for you ?
where will you sleep,eat,get money to travel to Mexico then US
Do you know how many die in the deserts of Mexico trying to do this
Do you even speak Spanish?
Do you know the distance from Guatemalan border of Mexico to the US?
Don't do anything silly please

I know if i apply for one i aint get any, i am going to learn spanish in guatemala,, to improve it, after learning the language for 2months, i will migrate into mexico, from mexico to usa, i know that 300 people die there per yr, i know some spanish though poor, i have once lived in malabo, i know its gon be far,we all gon die oneday,i've been planning this for long,
where will you sleep,eat,get money to travel to Mexico then US? all taken care of
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by sheniqua: 11:38pm On May 16, 2008
OK
just get back on nairaland and tell us when you arrive
I've tried
I see you live at Aba
Aba is my territory
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by kenflipper(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2008
Lets even assume you make it into the USA.
Have you thought about how you're gonna legalise yourself.
You cant work without DHS authorization, which mean even if you have a visit visa, its no authorization to work. cos' DHS is now going after firms who employ illegals and they re made to pay very big fine, so alot of them are turn their backs on workers without EAD or Green Card. Where will you live, some cities in the USA re passing laws tht would make it difficult for those who have no document to rent an appartment. Thats why if you dont have anyone in the USA it becomes near impossible for you to survive, and even more vulnerable to ICE deportation. What good will it make if you get here and get deported, it makes life more miserable, cos its difficult to adjust in another country after deportation from the USA.
I would advise you to think about what the money you wanna invest in the journey can do for you in Nigeria. And yes there will always be an opportunity for you to come here and live ur dreams, America is a country of migrants warm and welcoming if you come in the right way u will be overwhelmed with the opportunities in this land. But if you come in thro' the back door its fustration cos you will see dreams but u cant live the dream.
I'm promising you that since you think that you wont get the visa even if you apply, it is people like you that get lucky with the visa. Take your time, arrange your docs and apply. Apply common sense which isnt always common in everyone.
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by SeanT21(f): 5:31pm On May 17, 2008
please, get a visa. dont come through the border. YOU WILL GET SENT BACK. America loves immigrant, they just want us to come in the right way because we are all immigrants.
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by ty4real(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2008
bigmodo:

Nigeria-Guatemala-Mexico-USA - NG-MU Plan
[/quote

Try and listen to the voice of reasoning oo my guy!No try am no matter the planning you have on ground,Yes we all will die one day but not that piece of death shit,Trust God in His time he makes all things beautiful ok!But if you decide to go on,I can only say Goodbye and wish you well
Na so 9ja bad reach shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ng-mu - Plans For America by jookco(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2008
Oboy I'm from Abia state like you from old Bende, please go get a shop at Ariaria or get one at Ngwa Road and settle down, you guys are having fun in Nigeria, i'm here working every day to save nothing, don't even try that shit you will regret it i swear, we that come legally are crying why we leave our country , so take note.

(1) (Reply)

Traveling Air France From The United States To Nigeria / I Need Visa 2 Travel / Schengen Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.