Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. (17472 Views)

A Peep Into Amaechi’s Wastage.still Owing N112 Billion To Banks / Amaechi S Resilience Foiled Patience Jonathan’s Plot To Rule Rivers State – APC / Reps Wade Into Amaechi, Rivers CP Crisis As Gov Cheats Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Joey82(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2013
all these arrangee plot can only be used to deceive gullible nigerians.
dear amaechi, pls try another scheme, i dont buy this 1.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by PDPvsAPC: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2013
The report did not say the vehicle rammed into that in which Amaechi was in. So let's remove politics from this. If they want to eliminate Amaechi, it will be very easy job.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by pcnwamadi(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2013
Why must jonathan be mentioned here? Nigerians and dere poor sense of reasoning. You blame govt for everything, blame govt for ur father being poor...

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by jude33084(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2013
undecided
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Longeria(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2013
It is the one that fetched ant infested wood that should expect massive visit from lizards . No two ways about it AMAECHI has kicked Jonathan‘s pen1s,so he should expect massive counter attacks. I don't pity him because he is about one thousand times more wicked, evil and ungodly than haunting him. AMAECHI, AMAECHI, AMAECHI, how many times did I called you. Your poison soaked fingers are being forced into your throat. I wish all evil men like you will receive at least half of their evil deeds while alive. I lives in Portharcourt, I know what I'm talking . I'm sorry in advance.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by duality(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2013
Amaechi on the news again? This guys will do any thing to be in the news. After arranging a photo with the president on his departure not even his arrival at the airport, now this. ok, we understand.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by kenny1911: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2013
bbulldog: See the handwork of our dear JONAthan... Political war

My friend was involved in an accident yesterday in Abuja. GEJ wants to kill my friend
I didnt sleep well last night, i blame GEJ
My flight was cancelled 3days ago wen returning back to Abuja, i blame GEJ
NUPENG went on strike so i couldnt buy PMS, i blame GEJ
My Phone network is epileptic, i blame GEJ
Na wa oooo, This man is POWERFUL

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by jude33084(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2013
PDPvsAPC: The report did not say the vehicle rammed into that in which Amaechi was in. So let's remove politics from this. If they want to eliminate Amaechi, it will be very easy job.

Believe ♍e it is not as easy as you think, he is also a bad guy bro wink
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2013
So accidents don't happen again? Do you guys really think if GEJ wants to eliminate amaechi that it will be hard for him to do so?. You guys no get sense at all for mentioning GEJ here,

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by nwaonoowu(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2013
is quite unfortunate! Politics and there dirty game
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Ninilowo(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2013
lakpa lakpa: GEJ wants to eliminate Amaechi the same way he killed Azazi.

The innocent blood shed by you, Mr. President will continue to haunt you and your family down to the grave.

See below the face of a killer.

cool
I miss Azazi..
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by emmanuel4758(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2013
tah make una park well jor anyone who coment above me is an ilitrate and d ones dat wil coment below should listen governor is d one dat jam d toyota bt op didnt mention dat amechi convoy waz tryin to durge pot along d road and mistakinly jam d inocent toyota man and wat cuz all dis is over speed and poory mentainance of road.all dis pot hole on our road is dangerious.stop caling gej name b4 devil go slap u.....
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2013
9ja and d politrickz of elimination
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Acecube(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2013
Those shouting GEJ are really inconsiderate and stupid... So no accident can occur in this country again ? You're not even considering the fact that Amaechi may have plotted this to get political sympathisers, yeah it's possible.
Amaechi has never been a threat to Jonathan. He's not even on my first 5 governor list and people are just making him bigger than he really is.
You don't support a man who's vying for any position out of pity, you check his deeds
The only way amaechi may have a chance at the presidency is when gullible sympathisers like you lots vote for him, simple.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2013
This is common accident please u people should stop all dis exaggeration.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2013
Lifebender: Are you sure there is no bomb in that car:/
No, pls can you go and confirm that?
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Zamizoni(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2013
chidindufrank: hahahahaha,see change of gear. Go and watch more action films.

U NO GET THE DRIFT AT ALL, HE DID NOT MEAN WHAT UR THINKING. BUS DON CARRY U PASS UR BUSTOP!!!
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by guvna(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2013
When their convoys too will be speeding like ANIMALS and confusing other road users. It could have been an accident!!
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by akereconfi: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2013
What if naa Amaechi arrange am make e b like say TRUE TRUE him oppresors wan kill am...... This naa 9ja o....anyfin fit happen

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by PDPvsAPC: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2013
jude33084:

Yea Jude, you are right. Amaechi is a badt niggie too. I am trying to point out the fact that if any wants to eliminate him through this means, they will just use a truck or any strong SUV and ram into the exact car Amaechi was in.

I think this might just be a coincidence.
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by scratchbro: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2013
This amechi guy is just looking for sympathy factor. He setup this thing by himself. Now. He was not in the car.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by kaeto(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2013
nerodenero: When they call Politics a dirty game,I cant agree less.For Rotimi,you better watch your back less you endup in a casket and God forbit.Just wonder how 2015 will look like!
i won't be suprised if amaechi dies soon. Prayers has been on against him by one of the most humble and powerful man of God, whom he (amaechi) is planning to revoke the land bought by the church. The man of God is in the ranks of TB Joshua, only that he is not rich, doesn't own a house of his own, has just a car or so and is poorly publicised. He wept praying, just on sunday 3 days back and said the former bayelsa governor tried a similar thing and was disgraced out of office. I just pity amaechi for what is about to happen to him, but i pity more, the apc touts that sings his praise. Amaechi would want to destroy everything he didn't create as if that's the path to legacy and greatness.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by kaeto(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2013
jude33084:

you are a flat chested teenager. Do you think we are talking of uniport vikings or millitancy? Did you not see how marshal harry, bola ige, murtala muhammed, aguiyi ironsi,m.k.o, abacha, idiagbon etc were smoothly executed? Amaechi will just be isolated then the rest becomes history, when they strike him hard, people like you and the wretched kidnappers that gives him false courage will scamper for safety, denying they don't even know him nor his wareabout.
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Longeria(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2013
emmanuel4758: tah make una park well jor anyone who coment above me is an ilitrate and d ones dat wil coment below should listen governor is d one dat jam d toyota bt op didnt mention dat amechi convoy waz tryin to durge pot along d road and mistakinly jam d inocent toyota man and wat cuz all dis is over speed and poory mentainance of road.all dis pot hole on our road is dangerious.stop caling gej name b4 devil go slap u.....
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Godpickin: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2013
This ameachi man is beginning to amuse me, kill him for what? Please he should mind the business of his state and stop talking n looking for sympathy everywhere... undecided see Ameachi oooo wit cheap branding....abeggggggggggi
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by cheezkid(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2013
na dem sabi
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by martinbillings: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2013
Sometime ago, the same APC people arranged accident in Imo state and up till now, we have not seen the governors car and now Amaechi. Well, we should know that there is something called NEMESIS. Evil that me do......

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by TechyGuy: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2013
You want to dethrone the present PDP leadership through sympathy. Rediculous! Anyway, nice try.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2013

The innocent blood shed by you, Mr. President will continue to haunt you and your family down to the grave.

cool
Be careful of what u say and how u accuse people about what u cant even explain,because ur attracting unnecessary Karma to ur self.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by Beaf1: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2013
Maradona's style:
This week: Show the whole world that he is your best friend.
Next week: Kill him and be the first to arrive his home to condole his family.

I hope someone is not towing the same lane cheesy

Cavet: This is copy and paste, not mine.
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by gebest: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. by tomakint: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2013

cool
You are not a wise son!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. / Akpabio Bars Journalists, Reporters From His Home / Keyamo Defends Tinubu: Buhari Regime Made No Provisions For Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.