Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour (23259 Views)

7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 / PHOTOS: Meet 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 / Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by noblejazz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
From the look of things so far i don't think our 9ja celebrities are as liquid as we projects them to be.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by akogunakinniyi: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
This issue of OJB'S illness has been generating unnecessary anger and backlash. I sympathize with him and wish him swift and full recovery, but let's face the real issues, the way you spend your hard earned money is your business and charity is personal. We all sit here and castigate these celebrities but we forget that if we all had contributed our little bits (little drops of water make a mighty ocean), the guy will be out of surgery by now. Please let us stop harassing people to donate to charity.

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Donkarizma: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
I dont really know the level of understanding of some people in NL.
I Didnt see any were that Rugged man coerce or force anybody to donate.He simply said that dose that didnt donate but are rumored to have donated should come out and clear their names,because the lagos state are threating to stop the free medical services are rendering to ojb because of the huge amount alleged to have been donated by our celebrities with fake life style.

5 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
NeuroBoss: God, I'm moved. Make me a billionaire-a blessing to others. How much is 16 #million that the supposed rich celebs have not come up to donate. That #200m Adenuga grave would send about 13 people like OJB abroad. I must be rich

It's easier to look at things from a "poor man" point of view, though.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by kreamidiva(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
#singing....dem go dey pose,dem go dey denge denge,dem go dey pose dem go dey waka kurukere#...
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Mars88(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
While we are at it lets remember other people with life threatening and money consuming diseases who have no one but God to look up to for assistance

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by moscobabs(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
let be wise guys..this man is saying right thing,wen i saw the celeb donation on social networks.i was very happy because the total was #35.5m and i was surprise because i do not expect OJB to be in nigeria again with that huge money.I never knew the donation was fake.This fake figures will truely withdraw the hands of those that want to help me.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by splashbaby(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
tareigns: HOW MUCH THE POVERTY STRIKEN BAGGER DONATE. Idiat.
Bagger left school without a certificate!
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Ajasnoop: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
RuggedMan is being a bit silly here. A "celebrity" or even anybody should not be responding to every made up story about them. Donating should be a private issue between the giver and the receiver. The fact the people choose to speculate how much a celebrity donanted is their problem and not the problem of the celeb

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by wbankz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
gulfer: Ok, we don hear. How much you sef donate
if common sense is bin sold for 10naira some idiot like u wud stil wait till d price goes down....and 4d record he gave 1m so get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Tafee(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
Yomieluv: rubbish celebs,faking their lives,making a common man green with envy

i wonder what makes them a celeb sef,aint no difference between them and a common man.
may GOD bless u bro
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Abujafood: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
Urine:

Mate,please read the story again. Whether you like it or not, you must be smart before you are old. AMEN!

This applies more to you since you obviously aren't listening to the intent of my post! False donation or not don't rant about it leave them to their conscience by the way thanks for the insult!
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Abujafood: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lampsy:
Mr celebrity, if u r MENTIONED as DONATING money
to #saveojbjezreel n its FALSE u r as bad as d liars if
u DNT COME OUT N CLEAR IT. Miss celebrity,if u r
mentioned as donating money to #saveojbjezreel
n its false u r as bad as d liars if u DNT COME OUT N CLEAR IT.
I see NO coercion,I only saw a dummy reasonin like fowl...

Seems alot of rude G.O.A.T.S pretending to be smart find an abode in Nairaland! Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by edoyad(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
What is so hard to understand in his criticism ? The young man is angry that a so called celebrity will come out to claim they have donated so and so without actually doing so, what is hard to understand there ?
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by AALASIKI(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ruggedman is just a twitaholic clown dancing to the gallery,we all know most of these celebs only use their accounts to promote themselves and not just tweet away their lifes like he does,because he hardly get shows therefore mostly jobless.

This fund raising should have been properly managed,by directly contacting the so called rich celebs to help a brother,but no they went about slandering names on twitter..

I wish ojb the best,quick recovery and longlife.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Sniprince: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
od, I'm moved. Make me a billionaire-a blessing to others. How much is 16 #million that the supposed rich celebs have not come up to donate. That #200m Adenuga grave would send about 13 people like OJB abroad. I must be rich
i must be more than rich... Amen
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by amiskurie(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
dat dude shld sharap because the celebrities didn't tell us they donated in the first place why and what shld they come and clear air?

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by EejaNla01(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
These are Celebrities that pose with expensive wine,bling bling, 50million naira posche ride, spending extravagantly on petty petty things.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
Totally agree with Ruggedman.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by fubbyy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
gulfer: Ok, we don hear. How much you sef donate
mumu, ruggedy donated 1 million naira which every1 is aware, you quoted the whole comment and all you could comment is this stewpid question instead of seeing truth in what he said , fooool

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by nosike3(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
First of all(go down low) grin it is not compulsory to donate. Why are they making it sound like tithe? I didn't donate and I won't . angryoya carry cane come flog me..

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by hotwax: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ruggedman is just a twitaholic clown dancing to the gallery,we all know most of these celebs only use their accounts to promote themselves and not just tweet away their lifes like he does,because he hardly get shows therefore mostly jobless.

This fund raising should have been properly managed,by directly contacting the so called rich celebs to help a brother,but no they went about slandering names on twitter..

I wish ojb the best,quick recovery and longlife.

So sad! SOme people cant just read and understand. The whole world rumored you donating 7million, whereas you did not donate 1kobo.
You are doing the sick guy harm. Interested donors will relax.

Thats the message ruggedman is passinging. I dont know why this is difficult for a mentally normal person to understand. Lets hope you are.

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Wallie(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
I believe in charity but do not succumb into shaming people to donate to people in need especially when the person in need is a celebrity. Every life is sacred whether one is a celebrity or not. The right thing for people to do is appeal to those with extra to spare. If a celebrity with all his influential connections is finding it this hard to raise $100k, I wonder what that says about our culture of giving to the needy!

Also, if a celebrity is rumored to have donated, why place the onus on him/her to clear the air about the donation? Whether or not the celebrity donated, he/she owes no duty to anybody to explain his/her action or inaction. I also don’t like how this donation is turning into a popularity contest. If any of the celebrities are like me, I do not like to advertise my donations because whatever I donated is really nobody’s business and is strictly between me and God.

Why can’t OJB every so often publish a list of his donors and how much they donated?

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
So those fools did not donate any thing and they are claiming to have donated. Stingy people.God pls make me a wealthy man so dat some people will breath fresh air and praise ur name. In Jesus Christ name i pray.AMEN
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Abujafood: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wallie: I believe in charity but do not succumb into shaming people to donate to people in need especially when the person in need is a celebrity. Every life is sacred whether one is a celebrity or not. The right thing for people to do is appeal to those with extra to spare. If a celebrity with all his influential connections is finding it this hard to raise $100k, I wonder what that says about our culture of giving to the needy!

Also, if a celebrity is rumored to have donated, why place the onus on him/her to clear the air about the donation? Whether or not the celebrity donated, he/she owes no duty to anybody to explain his/her action or inaction. I also don’t like how this donation is turning into a popularity contest. If any of the celebrities are like me, I do not like to advertise my donations because whatever I donated is really nobody’s business and is strictly between me and God.

Why can’t OJB every so often publish a list of his donors and how much they donated?

Thank you! Meanwhile some Silly 'smart' people have been ranting nonsense on Ruggedy Baba being justified! Anyways home training is the problem!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by eforce: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
A country where a man pays 200Million to purchase his a piece of land for on which he is to be buried, another seeks for 16M to prevent him from being buried.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Naturalone: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
[quote
author=AALASIKI]Ruggedman is just a twitaholic clown dancing to the
gallery,we all know most of these celebs only use their accounts to
promote themselves and not just tweet away their lifes like he
does,because he hardly get shows therefore mostly jobless.

This fund raising should have been properly managed,by directly
contacting the so called rich celebs to help a brother,but no they went
about slandering names on twitter..

I wish ojb the best,quick recovery and longlife. [/quote]

ur life is boring
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by waleadex(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
The fact that a certain celeb is rich/wealthy doesn't make such celeb a giver. Don't forget also that some people,not just celebs alone,are silent givers. Some of the most renowned celebs would have donated without wanting their names mentioned. Besides,Ruggedman should not expect anyone to forcefully donate to OJB. They all have their reasons why they should and shouldn't. Against all odds,OJB shall survive!
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Naturalone: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
[quote
author=nosike3]First of all(go down low) grin it is not compulsory to
donate. Why are they making it sound like tithe? I didn't donate and I
won't . angryoya carry cane come flog me.. [/quote]

u case will be worse

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Lugard12: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
Get Well OJB
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Pque(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
akogunakinniyi: This issue of OJB'S illness has been generating unnecessary anger and backlash. I sympathize with him and wish him swift and full recovery, but let's face the real issues, the way you spend your hard earned money is your business and charity is personal. We all sit here and castigate these celebrities but we forget that if we all had contributed our little bits (little drops of water make a mighty ocean), the guy will be out of surgery by now. Please let us stop harassing people to donate to charity.

this is nt the issue Mr akogun... The issue is that a fellow celebrity is sick and on a sick bed nd if something is nt done urgently he may die. Why then should a fellow wealthy, multimillion celebrity keep mute while d said celebrity is on a death stroll. It is simply senselesness, immaturity, selfishness nd ingrateful attitude for the position u hold.If the so-called Nig musical celebrities are well organised, it is just to organise the money among urself nd give it to this guy. How much is 16m to u if u all are organised with a 'head' and I thought dbanj was recently chosen as their representative by some govt. officials. Too bad 4 those stingy heads. If u have donated, no shaking!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Edirin Oghenejode's Birthday Party In Abuja / Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.