Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 (45260 Views)

Single Nigerian Celebrities Without Baby Mama / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / Seven Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by henryanna36: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Having a successful acting career doesn’t seem to be enough in Africa as a woman is expected to be married at a certain age. But these women seem to have defied all odds and are content being single at such age, after all, ‘life they say begins at 40′.Trezzy Blog present seven actresses who are above 40 years old and are currently living the singles life:

1. Kate Henshaw 43 :

Known as one of the most popular and talented actresses in Nollywood, not much has been said about her relationships but she was once married to Rod Nattal back in 2000 but the two split and she has been single ever since then. Her being single might have stemmed from a statement where she alleged she couldn’t date Nigerian men.

2. Rita Dominic 40:

Rita Dominic Nwaturuocha is a very outstanding actress and fashionista. One of the few celebrities who has almost no scandal to her name, the actress is regarded by many as “a cultured lady”. And while her fans and the whole world are asking, “What is she waiting for to get married?”, she keeps doing her thing on our TV screen undeterred. With her beauty, charisma and charm, she seems to have all it takes but is missing a man.

3. Monalisa Chinda 40:

Monalisa Chinda is another actress who is still keeping it single. Though, once married to Dejo Richards, the talented actress has refused to give marriage another try and is yet to say ‘i do’ to another person.

4. Bimbo Akintola 45:

Versatile actress, Bimbo Akintola is another relationship enigma, The sultry actress has the ability to blend into any role given her but hasn’t quite snatched Mr. Right. Acording to her: “There is no such thing as an ideal man. There is no perfect man or woman. What you have is work in progress. Once you meet half-way, you just have to build from there.”

5. Bukky Wright 48:

Yoruba actress, Bukky Wright continues to dazzle even at 48. Beautiful, attractive and talented, the mum of three is still single!

6. Shan george 44:

Actress, Shan George can easily pass for a young lady with her agility and beauty. The Cross River State star is over 43 years old but there is no telling as she can easily pass for a 28 years old lady. The mulatto, Cross River State born star has been begged by fans to settle down several times. But it seems like she is still willing to mingle.

7. Eucharia Anunobi:

Over 40 actress cum televangelist, Eucharia Anunobi, is over 40 years and still has the ability to be appealing. The single mother recently agreed that she is seriously praying for a husband after her marriage to Innocent Ekwu broke down some years ago.

NB:The views are that of the writer.I stand to be corrected.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/7-single-nigerian-female-celebrities.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by henryanna36: 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Confessng: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Marriage is not the ultimate,the wrong man or woman will destroy even the greatest person.
Modified
Some people are quoting me saying stuff, saying marriage isn't the ultimate isn't saying marriage is bad

What am simply saying is the greatest decision a person can make is in the choice of a partner and if you haven't found the right person you are better off single ,does this mean Mr right must be Mr Perfect ? No
Many of us have seen two people come together and their world changes for good or 2 people come together and one person starts to go down.....
Can you imagine what could have happened to Bill Gates if he married the wrong woman ? He won't be Bill Gates or if Oprah Winfrey was with the wrong Partner....

The deep will understand what I have said and haven't said as for the shallow ,am sorry my words are not directed at you

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
End Time Women

18 Likes

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by divinehand2003(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol
Endtime actresses

13 Likes

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by dacovajnr: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good! But Bimbo Akintola na my crush oooo! I been crushing on her since I dey Jss till now. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by obinnashady(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rita Dominic,come and propose to me,pls come and pay my groom_price.I'll marry u

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by obowunmi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bimbo Akintola.... sexy lady

4 Likes

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by harristo(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Who want marry gray-haired ladies, mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Pheals(f): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Who told U? But some of them get pikin now

2 Likes

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by citizenjuwon(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
It's a pity! They keep playing feminist, now, they are fast becoming emotionally incompatible with men.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Airforce1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
some girls be forming "i'm still young" till they clock 40

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by drizslim(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rooks Rike Lita Dominic wan contest with Rinda Ikeji over CONSTANT doorpost picture pose? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Airforce1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Margauxluv(f): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Margauxluv what yo got to say

Nthn for now smiley
Hwu doing
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Airforce1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Margauxluv:

Nthn for now smiley
Hwu doing
Fine girl

You and @drizslim would make a perfect couple

Doing great.. n u
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Margauxluv(f): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Fine girl

You and @drizslim would make a perfect couple

Doing great.. n u

Hey calm down o wink m gud chilling wit yuh pretty face track
.man u Hv got Davido kinda voice
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Airforce1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Margauxluv:

Hey calm down o wink m gud chilling wit yuh pretty face track
.man u Hv got Davido kinda voice
Lol

So I was told...
Thanks.

You base in lagos?
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by odinese(m): 12:50am On Nov 28, 2015
End time 40s
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 28, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol

So I was told...
Thanks.

You base in lagos?

Oga she is not based in Lagos, she is not even based in Nigeria.... leave dat young girl alone, u don dey find who u go ravage.... I'll make sure no Nairalander falls prey...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Airforce1(m): 5:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Ignores him

Na jealousy go kill you
grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by PLANETMARS(m): 5:33am On Nov 28, 2015
To the bros above me which day u go blow ur fans don wait tire

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 28, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by kennyman2000(m): 5:35am On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm...
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by ShakurM(m): 5:37am On Nov 28, 2015
MILFs lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 28, 2015
just give me mona kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss and keep the rest old tired cargos
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by adesegun121(m): 5:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Ok
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 28, 2015
undecided[size=22pt]Only fools will believe they are single. They all have men in secret "oiling thier engine"[/size]

38 Likes

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by meritamarachi(f): 5:40am On Nov 28, 2015
trying so hard to keep it real but getting old
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by adesegun121(m): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
End Time Women

5 Likes

Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 28, 2015
i dont follow nigerian entertainment so I dont know her name. . . that one wearing army green . . she still looks young. choi. i wouldnt mind having any 'shekini' to do with her
Re: 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Olosho Whòres

Which reasonable guy will ever take them seriously

Na only golddiggers and chop_and_clean mouth go dey come their way tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Glowing As He Steps Out In Head-to-toe White Outfits (photos) / Photo: Wizkid And Dammy Krane Reconcile / CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.