Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant (1011 Views)

OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning His Kidney Transplant Cost / OJB Cries As P-Square Donates N5Million For His Kidney Transplant / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant by NonsoB: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5Ydr49VRJ6I/UdO-4rpcx6I/AAAAAAAAL4I/TUT2OeiwLgU/s280/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253Fb2piLXNpY2suanBn%253F%253D-757483[/img]

He might be sick but that doesn't stop him from responding to any negative thing said against him, or anything to do with the 16million naira he's been raising for a kidney transplant.

Last week, Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim posted a message on her instagram page questioning the said amount (16million naira) that OJB is asking for concerning his kidney transplant in India. She said she runs a kidney problem foundation and she should know how much it cost to undergo such surgery. According to her, a kidney transplant will not cost anything more than 8million naira and wondered why OJB should ask for 16million naira.

However, the ailing music producer has responded to her in an interview he granted to Enconium Magazine, saying;

"The mistake she's making is that it depends on the hospital you are going to in India. She says she run a foundation, they might give her a rebate. The rebate itself is $55,000 (N8.5m), when you take out the $55,000, you will be left with $45,000 (N7.5m). What about the running cost of the procedure? You don't go to India only to come back and start asking for help again. Atleast I need some money to maintain myself for the next one year. So when you factor in all these costs, add ticket and lodging, you will appreciate what we are talking about."

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/07/ojb-responds-to-juliet-ibrahim.html

1 Like

Re: OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant by Gboliwe: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2013
Atleast you agree the figure is overboard. Eiya

1 Like

Re: OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant by Lordave: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2013
I said it over and over again that this low life ghanain por.nstar underestimates the spending power of big hearted Nigerians.
What the 4uck is 8m for Kraist sake? This girl doesn't know that she is portraying the hardship they are facing in ghana with this OJB issue.
Re: OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant by Gboliwe: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2013
Lordave: I said it over and over again that this low life ghanain por.nstar underestimates the spending power of big hearted Nigerians.
What the 4uck is 8m for Kraist sake? This girl doesn't know that she is portraying the hardship they are facing in ghana with this OJB issue.
God of host! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant by Omobarca: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2013
OJB get rid of that irresponsible hairstyle on your
head!

1 Like

Re: OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant by AbuMikey(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
Very Well Said!
Re: OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant by mukina2: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2013

(1)

Photos: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In Another Stunning Dress / Celeb & Stunning Guests At Tiwa Savage & “tee Billz” Traditional Wedding / Photo: Dammy Krane Munching Down The'eba'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.