Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Diaspora Folks - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diaspora Folks (2255 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria / Nigerians In Diaspora - Is It Really Still Rosy Out There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diaspora Folks by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 22, 2008
prince c'mon go and marry,u no know say u don old angry angry
Re: Diaspora Folks by princeonx: 4:07pm On May 22, 2008
shocked shocked Old? says who? shee them say life starts at 40 abi them don change am? abeg Oh I still get a decade grin
Re: Diaspora Folks by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 22, 2008
continue deceivng yaself,no go marry u hear,dey there dey do boyoyo agadi nwoke like u tongue
Re: Diaspora Folks by princeonx: 8:22pm On May 22, 2008
Jenny nice talking with you too grin after you go say I be ochokwu grin
Re: Diaspora Folks by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 22, 2008
u be ocho okwu 1 od igboland,who no know u?bia ga Lwo nwanyi,e toro le i lu nwanyi lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Diaspora Folks by ty4real(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

u be ocho okwu 1 od igboland,who no know u?bia ga Lwo nwanyi,e toro le i lu nwanyi lipsrsealed tongue

Jenny and her igbo dialect,I hope no be say you dey try go behind Ogas back sha! wink wink
Re: Diaspora Folks by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 22, 2008
ty which oga angry angry i don tell u make u go cancel that rubbish marriage cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Diaspora Folks by ty4real(m): 12:01am On May 23, 2008
@Jenny!

den no go put case for ur head oo which marriage,you need to go and sleep,now am so sure you are confusing me wt someone else
Re: Diaspora Folks by Nobody: 12:03am On May 23, 2008
by their lies u shall know them
Re: Diaspora Folks by TheSly: 12:08am On May 23, 2008
I am NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/b]and [b]will NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Move back to Nigeria. . . . .Case Closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Diaspora Folks by Nobody: 12:14am On May 23, 2008
@sly

better stop deceiving yourself,u can never stop being the chief of all agberos,so shut up,run back to nigeria and continue from where u stopped
Re: Diaspora Folks by TheSly: 1:03am On May 23, 2008
jennykadry:

@sly

better stop deceiving yourself,u can never stop being the chief of all agberos,so shut up,run back to nigeria and continue from where u stopped
Thanks but i am doing very fine here in Afghanistan. cool
Re: Diaspora Folks by Nobody: 1:11am On May 23, 2008
u mean America undecided
Re: Diaspora Folks by bebe2007(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2008
Boy!!! this post is funny!! i have been laughing my head off. Especially the one that said till there is 24hrs power supply!! my dear i nor blame you o! its not easy out here its a jungle!!! keep it flowing peeps!
Re: Diaspora Folks by akinalabi(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2008
While some of us can never live abroad again, many others
can never live in Naija again.

Different strokes. . .
Re: Diaspora Folks by Ndipe(m): 4:29am On Oct 08, 2008
Even in its current state, I could move back home.
Re: Diaspora Folks by shotster50(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2008
Going back permanently is totally out of the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Diaspora Folks by chykeo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2008
Different folks , Different strokes or the other way round! Anyway, I am already going home on the 16th of October and I plan to stay very very long before coming back , if I will ever come back. Europe and America are only good for visiting and not for living. Come shop, relax and go back home but to come live and hussle NO.

I think it is out pof fear of the unknown that makes people not wanna go home. Most of us lived and schooled down there and were used to the systems so light or no light we can achieve a lot back home.

The problem with Nigeria is caused by Nigerians. No be Oyibo do us na we do ourselves. Cassius told Brutus that "the fault dear Brutus is not in starts but in our selves for we are underlings." Men and women working apart created these problems and men and women working together can solve these problems.

We know the kind of lives we live over here in Euroe and America. 90% of Nigerians in these places are not living well and that is the truth. Before u start talking , I have all the legitimate papers of staying here in Europe but men EAST OR WEST, HOME IS BEST.

Try visiting home and see the effects of overstay in Europe or America has done to you. I know in your village there must have been somebody that came back after 40 years overseas empty handed and with grey hairs who is now living with regret. A lot of us have even overstayed and na shame make dem dey talk say dem no fit relocate back home finally. Like Okonkwo said in Things fall Apart when he came back from exile to meet his fathers home and clan all ruined "maybe I was away for too long" LET THAT NOT BE UR CASE

GOD BLESS US ALL
Re: Diaspora Folks by cold(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2008
chykeo:

Different folks , Different strokes or the other way round! Anyway, I am already going home on the 16th of October and I plan to stay very very long before coming back , if I will ever come back. Europe and America are only good for visiting and not for living. Come shop, relax and go back home but to come live and hussle NO.

I think it is out pof fear of the unknown that makes people not want to go home. Most of us lived and schooled down there and were used to the systems so light or no light we can achieve a lot back home.

The problem with Nigeria is caused by Nigerians. No be Oyibo do us na we do ourselves. Cassius told Brutus that "the fault dear Brutus is not in starts but in our selves for we are underlings." Men and women working apart created these problems and men and women working together can solve these problems.

We know the kind of lives we live over here in Euroe and America. 90% of Nigerians in these places are not living well and that is the truth. Before u start talking , I have all the legitimate papers of staying here in Europe but men EAST OR WEST, HOME IS BEST.

Try visiting home and see the effects of overstay in Europe or America has done to you. I know in your village there must have been somebody that came back after 40 years overseas empty handed and with grey hairs who is now living with regret. A lot of us have even overstayed and na shame make them dey talk say them no fit relocate back home finally. Like Okonkwo said in Things fall Apart when he came back from exile to meet his fathers home and clan all ruined "maybe I was away for too long" LET THAT NOT BE UR CASE

GOD BLESS US ALL

U hav raised some salient points here.I can't help but agree with u.No mata how long u stay in a foriegn land u'l always be regarded as a second class citizn and a lesser mortal when in fact most of us are a lot more intelligent than these white folks.As for me Naija is where its at,i'm feelin nostalgic already.
Re: Diaspora Folks by hbrednic: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2008
the prodigal son will surely wake up to his senses one day and return back to the father.
after many years abroad,it is time to go back to the land of my forefathers,i will beg the land to forgive me.
hope my people will still recognise,CHEI serious abomination grin. in naija i was born,in naija i will die.
only God knows why i was born there.in the judgement day,people will be lined up in clans to be counted
i dont want to be fd missing in my fathers clan grin grin
Re: Diaspora Folks by kokorunna(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2008
Constant electricity
Good roads
Better hospitals

And less CRIME

www.moneysaversforum.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Take 'ethiopian Airline' / Calabar Much Better Than Lagos! spend x-mas in CALABAR!! / Akodo Beach Contact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.