Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,950 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Dragnet Vs Gse! Any Paralell - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Vs Gse! Any Paralell (972 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Skye's Gse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet Vs Gse! Any Paralell by mogambe: 8:15am On May 16, 2008
HI ALL,
PLS I NEED TO KNOW IF DRAGNET AND GSE ARE ONE AND THE SAME.
-DRAGNET CHARGES 7,500 FOR THE TEST WHILE GSE CHARGES 5,000
-I LOG INTO BOTH SITES WITH THE SAME ID
-BASED ON THE INFO ON THE GSE SITE, THEY DONT SEEM TO HAVE A TEST CENTER IN LAGOS HOWEVER DRAGNET DOES.

CAN SOMEONE PLS ELUCIDATE.
EAGERLY AWAITING REPLIES. wink
Re: Dragnet Vs Gse! Any Paralell by nossycheek(f): 12:28pm On May 17, 2008
pls i also need info on it .i hope this is the one required by UBA. Thanks and Cheers
Re: Dragnet Vs Gse! Any Paralell by obiem(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2008
Quite frankly, i don't think both are same. Yes u are right dragnet has a Lagos centre , but gse doesn't . U are also right to note that u can log on with thesame id on both websites i think that's where we have a problem distinguishing which is which. UBA is currently recruiting and GSE test scores can be used. My broda it's like the more you hear. the less u comprehend,
Re: Dragnet Vs Gse! Any Paralell by IsaacGr8: 3:40pm On May 17, 2008
Hello, I received a text msg from UBA recruitment which reads
"UBA HAS COMMENCED NATIONWIDE GRADUATE RECRUITMENT AT www.ubacareers.com/campaign.asp. GSE SCORES CAN BE USED TO APPLY. (Visit www.gse.org.ng)"
just try and visit the gse site above and register for the test. they have various centers in Nigeria. The fee is 5,000naira
Re: Dragnet Vs Gse! Any Paralell by favourdamy(f): 4:20pm On May 17, 2008
Concerning the GSE registration,Why would they ask for the pin of your ATM.In this modern times One have to be careful, Please any IT wizard in the house should help.What I intend to do is to pay the money and change my Pin,But I want to know if the old pin can be used to track the new one.I would have preferred any other mode of payment but interswitch is the only option.Please I need advice urgently.
Re: Dragnet Vs Gse! Any Paralell by mcwaleg(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2008
From what I got, I believe both Dragnet and GSE are the same company. because I just log on to GSE website with my Dragnet ID and moreso, when I checked my GSE profile, it was the same profile I had with Dragnet, infact it was the passport I took with Dragnet that was attached to my GSE profile. Concerning the Lagos exams center for GSE, it is the same Dragnet office. I dont understand this but I believe both of them are the same company, Dragnet may just be the MOTHER company.

(1) (Reply)

For Immediate Employment! / Entry Level Public Relations Job @ A Leading Bilateral Trade Organization! / Txt Msg Bank Phb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.