Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Want To Know About Men's Shirts/pants Market In Dubai For Small Business Startup - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Know About Men's Shirts/pants Market In Dubai For Small Business Startup (584 Views)

The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire / Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know About Men's Shirts/pants Market In Dubai For Small Business Startup by naumannp: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2013
Dear Friends,

I am going to have a visit to Dubai in next coming month. I want to start a very small business. I have a small stock of men's/women's high-quality and medium-stylish shirts/pants, all comes in a range of carefully selected colors, styles and first-class fabrics.

As the above products are self designed and made, the rate is cheaper. If I keep some sample shirts with me. Where should I go in Dubai to represent my designed samples. Are there cheap retail stores in Dubai, Or if I carry small stock (200 to 500 shirts = 60 kg in weight) with me during travel and then attempt visits to stores for sale. Would it be possible to run my business and sell above batch of stock in 30-60 days?

I need guide from seniors, experts about

- possibility
- markets (where can I visit)

Regards
Freelancer

naumannp (at) gmail com

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Part Time Form / Billionaires Group Is A Member Of The International Currency Market. / Best Way To Sell A 150KVA Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.