Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) (34881 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Singa Market In Kano (Photos) / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2014

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Adesiji77: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
I hope this is not true!

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by iiichidodo: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
What is Aleshinloye??

21 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by suwailad(f): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
is that the name of a public toilet?

15 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idi..ots its a burning market not a street fight. One of the biggest markets in this country.

The fire is still out of control.

59 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by pendusky(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
django1: This is crazy!
Abeg Next time you write the caption and details well. how do u want us to know? do you know ebuk ikang mmi? ikang asuk ata... angry angry angry

29 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by eaglechild: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
That is sad
We really have to find a way to start making our markets fire proof.

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
pendusky: Abeg Next time you write the caption and details well. how do u want us to know? do you know ebuk ikang mmi? ikang asuk ata... angry angry angry

Have you opened a thread in the throngs of thousands of people before?

Anyway, the shop I came to rescue is already burnt.

9 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by eaglechild: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
django1:

Have you opened a thread in the throngs of thousands of people before?

Anyway, the shop I came to rescue is already burnt.

That is unfortunate.

Sorry to hear that

8 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
AkinEgba:

I hope the fire burns you to ashes.

Hate will send you to early grave....that is guaranteed!

56 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
eaglechild: That is sad
We really have to find a way to start making our markets fire proof.

The fire fighters didnt get here early enough.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by suwailad(f): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
django1:

The fire fighters didnt get here early enough.

sorry for your loss cry embarassed cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
The fire is getting bigger it seems and I can't even leave this spot, some people have blocked me down with their vehicle.

4 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Rufex07(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Which part of the country please?
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by nuclearboy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sad people are bringing tribalism into this

Called a friend now to ask where her shop is and apparently, she was just hearing - first thing she said was "Chai, those poor Ibo boys at the front just restocked on Monday and she knows one who was complaining the 3 mill he took to market didn't fill his shop"

41 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by xynerise: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
django1: The fire is getting bigger it seems and I can't even leave this spot, some people have blocked me down with their vehicle.
Is this Market in Lagos?
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
xynerise:
Is this Market in Lagos?
No it is in Ibadan, Oyo state. One of the biggest markets in Nigeria, bigger than some markets in Lagos

11 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by xynerise: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
lakhadimar: No it is in Ibadan, Oyo state. One of the biggest markets in Nigeria, bigger than some markets in Lagos
A great loss I presume. Some foolish Igbos(I am an Igbo man) have already tribalized the incident. Smh

47 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / Can 150k Start A Gas Refill Business? / Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.