Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant (10547 Views)

Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) / Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos / Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by unlessgod: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2013
Mary Remmy is an actress and the wife of IrokoTv boss, Jason Njoku. cute cheesy

Source: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/07/picture-of-mary-remmy-heavily-pregnant.html

Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Globalwalyy(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2013
eyah..... God help her
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Afam4eva(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
I'm very happy for Mary Remmy especially since her sister dies in the hands of bokoharam. She lucky to have married one of the future billionaires. Jason Njoku is going places.
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by chei: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
There is nothing cute about that, She looks like a baby elephant.
Gosh, I hate pregnant women.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by dasparrow: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
chei: There is nothing cute about that, She looks like a baby elephant.

LOL grin

My sentiments exactly. Actually, I feel sorry for her. I don't envy pregnant women and all the dilemma they face with their swollen bellies and ankles and feet at all.
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by kreamidiva(f): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dis one is over heavy o.

See fyn girl before wetin pregnancy do am.
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2013

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by angelTI(f): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
who is dat witch @ d right?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by obowunmi(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
angel TI: who is dat witch @ d right?

she needs ugly friends so they stay away from her husband.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by angelTI(f): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2013
obowunmi:

lol
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by unlessgod: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2013
obowunmi:

lols
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Dlemah: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2013

Sometimes,lets mind what we think and say..sincerly,i dont like ur last statement,y wud u say u 'hate' pregnant woman,it shows dt u lack knowledge and morals..kp in mind dt ur mum was pregnant 4u,meaning,u 'hate' her while she caried u for gud 9months..are u a female or a male?,i just pray u realise wot kind of words go tru ur thots..so so sory 4u..

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by lepasharon(f): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
nooo..she wont look cute anymore sad
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Globalwalyy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dlemah:

Sometimes,lets mind what we think and say..sincerly,i dont like ur last statement,y wud u say u 'hate' pregnant woman,it shows dt u lack knowledge and morals..kp in mind dt ur mum was pregnant 4u,meaning,u 'hate' her while she caried u for gud 9months..are u a female or a male?,i just pray u realise wot kind of words go tru ur thots..so so sory 4u..
I wish am opportune to like this ur comment 1k times i will.. thank God you made him realized cheesy
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Temismith(f): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dose 2 women wey snap wit her ehen lipsrsealed undecided ? Wish her a safe delivery!
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Temismith(f): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
see dis unfortunate abandoned monkey! People like u shud hav bin used for mensturation!!!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
obowunmi:

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Temismith(f): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
angel TI: who is dat witch @ d right?
walaitalai, god punnish u, u make me dey laf alone. U be desmond eediot ooo, cheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by AbuMikey(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Temismith: see dis unfortunate abandoned monkey! People like u shud hav bin used for mensturation!!!
The Nigga is a f00l,no doubt!! But comparing him to menstruation ish is just too M0ronic of you!!!
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by angelTI(f): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Temismith: walaitalai, god punnish u, u make me dey laf alone. U be desmond eediot ooo, cheesycheesycheesygringringringrin

babe, which kain model/version of jamaican leave u dey chew?
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2013
woo congrats to her and prayers for a safe delivery
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by chicbenita(f): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
ibkaye: woo congrats to her and prayers for a safe delivery
Amen
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by stainlessify: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2013

U r an E D I O T weda u r a male or female, infact wen u r being punished wit children, jst rememba u sed dis...
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by jay4lyf(f): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2013

you are a big f.ool
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Cestmoi1(f): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2013
wow! im hpy 4 her o.congrats mary.safe delivery!
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by JackBaueress(f): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2013
Some people need you watch the kind of utterances they make on a public forum. How dare you say you hate pregnant women? Are you ok? yeah am talking to you dimwit! how dare you? angry
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by LesbianBoy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
*SMH seriously* i wonder why our girls don't look good when they are pregnant (NO WONDER THEIR MEN CHEAT!). Just see how SHAPELESS this golddigger called mary remmy now looks.....chai! na wa for pregnancy! *spits* angry angry
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2013
obowunmi:

Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by buklan4realyah(f): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2013

See fool talking ooo, av u forgotten dat it was sum1 belly u stayed for 9month
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by labaks(f): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2013

Did u drop from heaven? Didn't ur mama carry u in her tommy?
For that last sentence, u may not be able to impregnate a woman again ooo. angry angry and if u a lady, ur womb may be closed 4ever for this sentence.

Think before you write eedioot
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by Dlemah: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2013

Wud advise u...if u dont want insults n curses rolling towards u cz of ur statement,its right u apologise for dt on dis thread..u wud apologise to God first,then to ur mum,al female nairalanders and then to all female in d world...also,u wud honestly reveal your sex(male or female)....
Re: Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant by dollydolly(f): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ehyaah. It's been a while since I last heard of her. I wish you safe delivery gal..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Bad! Rihanna Disgraces Womanhood At Carnival In Barbados [shocking Photos] / Miley Cyrus B**bs & V*gin* On Display Inside Paper Magazine / Naija Girl No Pant!es On Stage Dancing Showing Everything See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.