Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Governor Rotimi Amechi Donates The Full Sum Of $100,000 To OJB - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Rotimi Amechi Donates The Full Sum Of $100,000 To OJB (743 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Governor Rotimi Amechi Donates The Full Sum Of $100,000 To OJB by cumpaddre(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
Rivers States; Rotimi Amaechi has donated the
sum of $100,000 to rescue the ailing music
producer, OJB Jesreel.
The move was made by Jazzman Olofin, who
was said to have visited Mr. Femi Davies, a
top journalist and online publisher,
themetronews, to complain about the way
the people around are treating the issue of
the prolific producer/singer.
Miffed by the report given, Femi Davies, we
were told, intensified effort to liaise with
another top journalist, Mr. Wale Olaleye, This
Day Political Editor and he was said to have
asked Mr. Davies to come forth with a formal
letter of request to be forwarded to Governor
Amaechi.
As soon as the letter got to the embattled
governor, we gathered that he signed it and
ordered the state to pay as soon as possible.
As you are reading this, Governor Amechi’s
State, Rivers, has finally restored the hope of
the people who have rallied round the
entertainer, OJB.
Though, there seem to be some rancor
between the people in charge of the ‘Support
OJB Team’ as some people are already
deliberating on how to have their share of the
money as soon as it arrives since Governor
Amaechi has coughed out the whole money
needed for the kidney transplant and there
were previous donations close to N10m before
now.

Thank God
Source: www.goldmyne.tv/gov-rotimi-amaechis-donates-100000-to-ojb-jesreel

Re: Governor Rotimi Amechi Donates The Full Sum Of $100,000 To OJB by RoyalRoy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
See how God works wonders?
So so happy for OJB.
I guess u will be singing & producing jingles for free come 2015!!!!

All those wannabe superstars in Naija should bury head inside sand
Re: Governor Rotimi Amechi Donates The Full Sum Of $100,000 To OJB by cumpaddre(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
Thank God for him. Ojb is a veteran in our music industry and shouldn't be treated like he aint relevant. @roy, Laff wan disconnect ma bis!! They should really shut it with the bragging.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amechi Donates The Full Sum Of $100,000 To OJB by elliotjabani(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dis is a good development,hope he does his operation soon.
Re: Governor Rotimi Amechi Donates The Full Sum Of $100,000 To OJB by texaco1: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
i am cooking my own story too.
the world bank is also about to make a donation to ojb.this is been facilitated by our on okonjo iwella,more details coming soon
Re: Governor Rotimi Amechi Donates The Full Sum Of $100,000 To OJB by skinlove: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
if to say na true wen no b format i will pray for this handsome oga ela i will dance kukere and azonto
Re: Governor Rotimi Amechi Donates The Full Sum Of $100,000 To OJB by MissyB3(f): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2013

(1)

Nollywood Actress funke akindele heading for divorce / Celebrity Couple Of The Year: David And Victoria Beckham / .....our "Nations Wh*re" (must Read)-a Strong-worded Memo To Beverly Osu & BBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.