Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia (3523 Views)

#BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / Video Ice Prince Received His BET Award Backstage / Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by 36NG(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
While a handful of the Nigerian music audience are glad Ice Prince was the first African artiste to receive the BET award on stage, this is not true according to Dencia who was present at the Awards which took place few nights ago and she claimed Ice Prince received the award in front of an empty audience.

Dencia claims BET edited the video clip of Ice Prince receiving his awards to appear to be in front of a live audience.

Follow the link to check out the rest of the story and her tweets. >>> http://www.36ng.com.ng/2013/07/03/ice-prince-received-his-bet-award-in-front-of-an-empty-audience-the-bet-is-fraudulent-dencia/

Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by Afam4eva(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
I don't know why they keep doing this. They did the same thing to @face when he won the MTV Europe awards.
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by nickz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
What
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by Binnatrendyz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Iceprince bravo at last u made it e no easy i taut it was goin to be mi
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
I hid under my bed in shame! The audience was as quiet as the grave, and the guy even called up his razz looking friends on the stage to take pictures. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by abdulkayus(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
Chaiiiiiii, which kind yawa be dis na
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lol, this is what they do year in year out ( including the Grammys) and my people have refused to get some pride. If I were a Nigerian artiste I'll just send one of my groupie boys to pick up the award on my behalf or preferably tell the organizers to send it via post while I balance in the comfort of my home. But my people would never refuse an opportunity to travel 'abroad' let alone be on American tv, lol. Can't even remember the last time I tuned in on BET. Only thing worthy of watching is their gospel stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dencia sabi waka though. cheesy

ROSYL: I hid under my bed in shame! The audience was as quiet as the grave, and the guy even called up his razz looking friends on the stage to take pictures. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Haaa I hope he wasn't doing any yo, yo, yo, wanna gonna, in his speech lol.
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by eduson002(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
ROSYL: I hid under my bed in shame! The audience was as quiet as the grave, and the guy even called up his razz looking friends on the stage to take pictures. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Na wao.See bad belle.
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by kabe(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
I watched d BET award (nt live)... Dencia or wateva d name is, is a big hater..... It wasn't stage. D ghanian model dat presented d award 2 him also presented anoda award 4 uk best artist @ d same tym.....

1 Like

Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by idupaul: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abeg all these Camerounian and Ghanian stars wannabe's should stop putting mouth in our National matters , its becoming annoying Wallahi
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by obowunmi(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
Iceprince is a good guy.
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by ceospecial(m): 2:13am On Jul 04, 2013
shocked what?
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by yuzedo: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2013
**tears** grin embarassed
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by AbuMikey(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2013
Why Ice Prince nau...but wait o,nor be the awards wen me too watch?,Dencia wan jus confuse us abi?Make he clear road oo!
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by dridowu: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2013
May b dos audience went 4 lunch. Ice prince ur head dy dre
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by dridowu: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2013
yuzedo: **tears** grin embarassed
so d reach also kriesz, ur nebo 4 banana iceland must note here ds ooooooo, send my gritins 2 mrs yuzedo.
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by chei: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2013
kabe: I watched d BET award (nt live)... Dencia or wateva d name is, is a big hater..... It wasn't stage. D ghanian model dat presented d award 2 him also presented anoda award 4 uk best artist @ d same tym.....

You watched the awards but Dencia was at the awards.
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by cuppycake222: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
GOSH!!!! MAY GOD HELP US! WHO IS tHIS DENCIA?! GOD WiIl JUDGE HiM!!!

I watched the entire awards on tuesday night. It was such a big and lively audience and i was so proud of ice prince. On that same stage he climbed, i watched Mariah Carey perform,nicky minaj, ciara, miguel, justin timberlake, snoop doggy dogg, even chakademus n plier, elephant man to name a few. They even gave charles wilson a lifetime achievement award on that same stage that night.

He only called the other nominees upstage to take a picture with him...he gave a nice, brief speech. N i was really impressed.

Na wa o!!! This Dencia, make u fear God o
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by Popowaa: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
I heard the same too thing on tv this morning.i'm beginging believe it.
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by dplomaticVal: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
It's ok by me even
if the show ws attended by
Iceprince and the award
presenter alone!!
all what ws needed ws 4d award to pass tru hnds.cool

so if she'd expectd 2see
trumps of unimaginable crowd
she shd've gone 2 stamford bridge. simple!!

1 Like

Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by Krasid(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
what she said is true.it was recorded a few hours before the show began.
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Wetin consign ice prince? im don collect im award go house. bad belle people wan die! shioor! awon haters!! mtscheeew!
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by Forzap: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
LWKMD....Africa don suffer oo!so mr ice was talking to an empty audience?jeeez,embarrassment of life!

3 Likes

Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by niggadee(m): 3:22am On Jul 05, 2013
kabe: I watched d BET award (nt live)... Dencia or wateva d name is, is a big hater..... It wasn't stage. D ghanian model dat presented d award 2 him also presented anoda award 4 uk best artist @ d same tym.....
confirm Bet Best International Act Africa award is backstage..it's an insult and disrespectful to african
Re: Iceprince Received His BET Award In Front Of An Empty Audience - Dencia by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2013
Popowaa: I heard the same too thing on tv this morning.i'm beginging believe it.
lol ur english is hazardous

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Shares Hot Christmas Photos / See Bikini Pictures Of Brazilian Modelwho Cleam Tyga Cheated On Kaylie Withher / Former Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii Pose Pretty With Her Stunning Sisters [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.