Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha (22112 Views)

Kerry Washington Has Ogechi As Igbo Name! / Kerry Washington Marries Football Player Nnamdi Asomugha!! SO BLOODY PISSED! / Girls: What Do You Think Of Nnamdi Asomugha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2013

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1185072_split-washington4f-070322-web_jpgc14d450ff79d38ae29520d276d9c542c[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1184575_rs_560x415-130702201047-1024_NnamdiKerry_ms_070213_copy_jpg14a95d00f0199ac86db98674a4364461[/img]

The Scandal star up and married NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha last month in a super-secret ceremony witnessed only by their nearest and dearest, E! News exclusively confirmed today.

Since the happy couple obviously wanted to keep a lid on things

According to the newlyweds' marriage certificate, exclusively obtained Wednesday by E! News from Idaho's office of Vital Statistics, Ezenwa Nnamdi Asomugha swapped vows with Kerry Marisa Washington on June 24 in Hailey, Idaho.

A source confirms to E! that they had been dating for a year.

Washington's parents, Earl and Valerie, signed the certificate as witnesses, and the groom's sister, Chisaraokwu Asomugha—a minister in Silver Spring, Md.—officiated.

Congratulations to both the Washington and Asomugha families, coming together in such a romantic, no-one-needs-to-know-but-us fashion!

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/kerry-washington-secretly-weds-nfl-star-nnamdi-asomugha-222725948.html

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2013
i love the guy
Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Stiv(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2013
Some things come to you. Nice one, Broomhilda.

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by pekelepekele(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2013
Lovely
Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2013
HML.......
Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by PENMIGHT(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2013
It's a good thing their parents are in support. More of this marriages across borders should reduce racism.
Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by 1ndidi2(f): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2013
kissawon omo Igbo ati awon omo washington

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by seedord247(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2013
Nigerian gurls are looosing it day by day..... cry

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2013
What is the essence of a secret wedding? Why don't they just carry on with their secret coi.tus?

4 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2013
All these Igbo guys marrying fine black actresses/celebs na wah oh,First Ononye knocking up alesha dixon and now,Nnamdi and Kerry,Them dey represent Naija seriously lol...
Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by yommy2sure(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2013
Nice one...all the best!
Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by seedord247(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2013
udifrancis: What is the essence of a secret wedding? Why don't they just carry on with their secret coi.tus?

I can seee that you cant comprehend goood english. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by akatonero(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2013
Yeah Djangooooooo but she want the marriage silent just like the d!!!!
Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: It's a good thing their parents are in support. More of this marriages across borders should reduce racism.

*rubs eyes* I thought I saw two African Americans.

10 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2013
yuzedo: two ugly poeple. d girl is tin like slimyam wen shes fastin four boyfrend. angry and d boy loooooook like dat bingo MOD dat have not eaattttt since las 7year. dint dey have boli + akamu in side america to make dem fat?? we give uppp!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

See early morning player hatred on Nairaland...shioo,wetin you don ever achieve,not only is he a NFL player,he hasnt forgotten home,where he is from.

"Off the field, education and community service are his focuses. Asomugha serves as Chairman for the Asomugha Foundation. The Asomugha Foundation operates two primary programs: Orphans and Widows In Need (OWIN) and Asomugha College Tour for Scholars (ACTS).
Through OWIN, Asomugha and his family provide food, shelter, medicine, vocational training, literacy efforts, and scholarships to widows and orphans victimized by poverty or abuse in Nigeria. Currently, OWIN has two centers in Nigeria and plans to expand to other countries in Africa"[32]

SEE UR RATCHET LIFE..U just dey vex sey u no go ever ever reach that level...NEXT

6 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by toluernanes: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2013
anyways, Congrats to the happy (I hope) couple.....some of our sisters here that still answer altar calls for ladies seeking husbands are here making fun of a lady that has got her man to put a ring on it....

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2013
ehie: All these Igbo guys marrying fine black actresses/celebs na wah oh,First Ononye knocking up alsha dixon and now,Nnamdi and Kerry,Them dey represent Naija seriously lol...
I will join them soon just watch out

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2013
yuzedo: two ugly poeple. d girl is tin like slimyam wen shes fastin four boyfrend. angry and d boy loooooook like dat bingo MOD dat have not eaattttt since las 7year. dint dey have boli + akamu in side america to make dem fat?? we give uppp!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Looks like the woman has been doing a lot of fasting or is she starving herself so she can at least look pretty
Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by braine(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2013
Looking for my own American star o. Seems this is whats in vogue now.
Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by 50calibre(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2013
So she is done messing around with white boys? Now she is old and unwanted, she runs back to a nigga, pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2013
Ucheosefoh: I will join them soon just watch out
Amen oh!Get the best of the best
Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by emperorchedda(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2013
D lady is quite older dan him...civilization on ‎​Point!

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Cestmoi1(f): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2013
I luv luv kerry xpecialie wit her role in scandal and django unchained.i wish her a hpy married lyf.

2 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2013
udifrancis:

Looks like the woman has been doing a lot of fasting or is she starving herself so she can at least look pretty
see ur own head like somebody dat hasnt eaten in a decade..isi aki

1 Like

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2013
When I saw the first pics, I thought the woman is her mum. She looks much older than the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha by fitzmayowa: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2013
hml

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mecy Aigbe Appreciates Her Fans For Presenting New Portrait And Cake To Her. / Amaechi Muonagor Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photo) / Emeka Ossai And Wife, Jumai Renew Vows After 10 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.