Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Happy Independence Day To The United States Of America;the Greatest . - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Happy Independence Day To The United States Of America;the Greatest . (1560 Views)

Journalists In Tipper Truck For Ghana’s 59th Independence Day / Happy Independence Day America! USA Celebrates Its 238th Independence Day! / Fifteen US States File Petition To Secede From The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Independence Day To The United States Of America;the Greatest . by khiaa(f): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2013
igbo2011:

You are an olodo. You compare a slap to a beat to death. Slacery in africa was just working land for 5 years then you got the land you worked on. There was no beatings whips and chains. In america you worked for 200 years and STILL don't have the land and you were beaten whipped and raped and you compare the two? Are you even nigerian or of africn descent? You sound like a white person. You negropean.

Slavery may have been different in Africa but it doesn't change the fact that your ancestors sold their own people into slavery to the evils of America. You need to face reality and stop the denial.

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Day To The United States Of America;the Greatest . by igbo2011(m): 2:41am On Jul 13, 2013
khiaa:

Slavery may have been different in Africa but it doesn't change the fact that your ancestors sold their own people into slavery to the evils of America. You need to face reality and stop the denial.

Slaves blame ancesootrs for slavery and forgive their masters like the slaves they are.
Re: Happy Independence Day To The United States Of America;the Greatest . by khiaa(f): 4:19am On Jul 13, 2013
[quote author=igbo2011]

Slaves blame ancesootrs for slavery and forgive their masters like the slaves they are.[/q
Re: Happy Independence Day To The United States Of America;the Greatest . by birdman(m): 4:37am On Jul 13, 2013
igbo2011:

Slaves blame ancesootrs for slavery and forgive their masters like the slaves they are.

i cant believe you are wasting your energy on an obvious troll
Re: Happy Independence Day To The United States Of America;the Greatest . by khiaa(f): 4:50am On Jul 13, 2013
igbo2011:

You people are the neo slaves, you come to America and lick the azzs of your white gods for menial jobs. Yes I blame your ancestors as well as your white gods because you both are guilty.
Re: Happy Independence Day To The United States Of America;the Greatest . by khiaa(f): 2:09am On Jul 14, 2013
birdman:

i cant believe you are wasting your energy on an obvious troll

What makes you think I am a troll? Well I am not, I'm just giving Igbo2011 a taste of his own medicine. He came to this thread spewing his hatred, ignorance and jealousy calling people slaves and shyt. That was not called for.
Re: Happy Independence Day To The United States Of America;the Greatest . by birdman(m): 3:13am On Jul 14, 2013
khiaa:

What makes you think I am a troll? Well I am not, I'm just giving Igbo2011 a taste of his own medicine. He came to this thread spewing his hatetred, ignorance and jealousie calling people slaves and shyt. That was not called for.

Ok. I'll bow out of your thread with apologies then. I just think there are better things to waste energy on than abusing others, wether it was you igbo2011 that started it first. There are more worrisome issues like this:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/justice/zimmerman-trial/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. / South Africa To Deport Zimbabweans Again! / Prediction: Obama Will Lose The November 6, 2012 Election! Wanna Bet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.