Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. (1548 Views)

Swiss President Alain Berset Sits On The Ground Reading His Notes Outside UN HQ / Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
The 45th President of the United States of America is pictured sitting at the POTUS desk after his inauguration.
Though, it seems there is a high level protest against him by #Womenmarch, the man seems so confident.

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by Kizobaba(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
ftc for the first time
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by DozieInc(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mr President
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by dingbang(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Americans should not display too much 'yes sir' attitude
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by poksmahn(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
one day, i'll seat in Aso Rock too
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
...He sees himself as a god

.there grin
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hate him or love him, the man is got a point to prove. All his citizens can do is give him the chance.

Meanwhile, this photo will get me a bottle of Esplendido(my favourite Whisky) tomorrow from my boss at the office. He's so much addicted to anything ''Trump''. I had one when Trump won election, we shared one on the 20th. cheesy cheesy

Though, I supported Hilary Clinton, I had to pretend when I was at work to curry favours from my ''Donald Trump hypnotized'' boss. Lol.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by AGUBANZE(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
The white house is white

The oval office is oval

But aso rock is not on rocks

And its probably not a villa too

My own little opinion
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
RB007:
...He sees himself as a god

.there grin

Always believe in your dreams. Be careful who you share those dreams with. Meanwhile, hope you're doing something now that can get you there someday!
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by dunkem21(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
cheesy ..against all odds ..

My prayer is that you will soar to unimaginable heights that naysayers never imagined.

Congratulations TRUMPOTUS!!! .. please don't thief this name cheesy
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Where is Lalasticlala sef? Come and see President Donald J. Trump that used to talk about Snakes is now in the Oval Office at the White House.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Iam4Atiku:

Always believe in your dreams. Be careful who you share those dreams with. Meanwhile, hope you're doing something now that can get you there someday!

and how do you know...

am not there already?.since you know everything undecided
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by oloriooko(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is nothing special to him cuz his personal office is bam!
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
RB007:

and how do you know...

am not there already?.since you know everything undecided

Sorry man, I wanted to quote poksmahn. No take am personal, ''Mr. President''.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Iam4Atiku:

Sorry man, I wanted to quote poksmahn. No take am personal, ''Mr. President''.
Re: Photo: Donald Trump Sits At His Desk In The Oval Office For The First Time. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
RB007:
grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha. Had to check the profile and be sure I wasn't messing about with Yahya Jammeh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WOULD Trump Ban On 7 Muslim Countries Be Legal(what Do U Think)? / Trump May Win In The Supreme Court Against Joe / World's Most Sophisticated Military Attack Helicopters Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.