Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail (20811 Views)

Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail / Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute / Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Cmeo(m): 3:43am On Jul 05, 2013
This is coming from the President and PDP circle to silence us and stop Egypt like revolution from happening in 9ja.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by mikeywise(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2013
This can never happen, its IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2013
am here
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Aedesmuskeeto: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2013
achi4u: O boy I feel you... I rather discard any thing to stay save grin

but wot about ethnic bashing?
that's the spirit son...
Takin precautions before net surfing...

About the ethno-religious bashing, i dont engage in that stuff.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by wahihi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
Suljosh: which president? Look at this poo. You call that monkey president, oloshi ni yan, ogbanje pikin like u
IT IS A PITTY FOR A PITTY MAN TO DIE IN A PITTY CONDITION, AS U. DON'T HAVE REGARD FOR PEOPLE THAT UR DIRTY MOUTH WILL SURELY SEND U TO JAIL ANIMAL ON UNIFORM.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2013
Na today? Abeg make them go siddon 1st jor after all, are we not in jail already living in miserable conditns like this?
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2013
mekano1980:

You are nothing but a blind man,and blind man you will always be for not seeing what the present gov't is doing.Compare this administration to previous one's from 1999 till 1998,which one is preferable.Because the President is a gentle person that's why you guys are talking rubish all the time,mind your word or.
What are you saying? This administration is the worst since 1999. You wouldn't know maybe because you're still dependent on your parents.

2 Likes

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2013
Consider it an honor that the GCFR of Nigeria will sue you personally for defamation. But wait...shouldn't we have an option to serving the terms...something like fine?
Mtchewww! Someone stole billions of naira and escaped jail by paying a paltry sum of 750k, but another would be jailed for defamation without that option. So much for our legal system. I still consider it as joke until the bill has been proposed and passed into law. I know this is particularly meant to protect the president from criticism and not for all, but it wont work. A good leader should not hate criticism or be intolerant of insults and abuses and if Mr President can't take it any longer, he should resign and give way to someone who can.

1 Like

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by wonlasewonimi: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: go dey look for aedes muskeeto na, u go see dem plenty for swamp...

Come on, if you went to Uni Ilorin and studied Computer Science, we have your name on file with GEJ.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by HolyHolla(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2013
Better believe it:

Nigeria Police Abduct, Incarcerate Nigerian Businessman Over Online
Comments About PDP Topshot, Emeka Offor-PREMIUM TIMES | Sahara
Reporters. Check it out at:

http:///17OEGA3
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by HolyHolla(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2013
mikeywise: This can never happen, its IMPOSSIBLE.

Never say never:

http:///17OEGA3
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Jj222(f): 3:25am On Jan 01, 2014
I want 2 b like mandela in nigeria a hero. Jail ko jail ni. I wan cee who dey there
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by prettybabe73(f): 6:58am On Jan 03, 2014
Its only in Nigeria u will hear u have no right to talk .Let us b serious for a minute, during the swearing in of George Bush jr there were poeple not too far to where he was been sworn in shouting that he is not fit to be the president raining abuses at him does peolpe were surpose to be picked up and taken to jail on the spot.this is a public office and u were not forced to contest so if u feel the heat is too much you can quitb.What an inteligent person will do is to pick inteligent comment out of those stupid words and be productive.I know out able president did not send the person dat post this trend what he did its just an avenue for him to be recognised. A beg make you go siddon
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by size38: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2014
The prison facilities in Nigeria will not contain everybody that say something about the Govt. We all ready to go prison for expressing our views on issues that concerns us as a people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State / Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.