Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail (20783 Views)

Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail / Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute / Your Comments Online Won't Win Election For Buhari!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Skmoda360(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
saintvalx: mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/online-comments-could-land-you-in-jail/

Now we need to wear masks before airing our views but that doesn't mean that millions of Nigerians are oblivious of the fact that this incumbent administration needs to leave before we can see light.
Na soo
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Skmoda360(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
otokx: Is it American or Canadian jail?
Na Saudi Arabian jail
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Ustec: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
Off topic...please how can I check my nairaland personal messgaes(PM)...
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Abekebaby: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
alpha conde: Oga
seun and all the mods, please help me delete all my comment on nairaland
where I have insulted patience jonathan and ameachi, am very sorry, I
don't want to go to jail.

By the way, why can't we delete posts ourselves on nairaland? Is it a
trap?

Lol
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Skmoda360(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ustec: Off topic...please how can I check my nairaland personal messgaes(PM)...
Ask seun
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Youngzedd(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
surplussurplus: yea, thats my dream, to make it to america prison.

YESOOOOOO YOU WILL SOON BE THERE.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by chistar01(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Bla bla bla.... Jail jail were are you, come again another day, little chistar want to say his mind *singing*
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Youngzedd(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Anonymous mode activated.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
mascot87: Nairalanders, type nairaland/your username for google and your yansh is open grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wahala don come ooo, I don do what you talk ooo, na all my comments for nairaland I see, heee I wan go Ghana

1 Like

Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Aedesmuskeeto: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
They can't do me nada
Unless they track my location...
Lets do this..
1. In case seun wanna treat my fuq-up, the e-mail used in registering this account is filled with fake info...

2...in case trying to uncover my identity through this sim, it not registered.. and its empty, i.e-no saved contact, e.t.c..

3... I could go on forever baby...

Last punch--it good takin precautions
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by wonlasewonimi: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: They can't do me nada
Lets do this..
1. In case seun wanna treat my fuq-up, the e-mail used in registering this account is filled with fake info...

2...in case trying to uncover my identity through this sim, it not registered.. and its empty, i.e-no saved contact, e.t.c..

Like we don't have your name and picture...siddon there
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
I'm all for this new law.afterall we can air our views,disagree and push forward our own opinions without insult and defamation of other ppls intergrity and character with no evidence whatsoever. We all have cultivated the habit of careless talk,I think it's time we curbed our excesses
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: They can't do me nada
Lets do this..

lol, you think you have to register your sim b4 dem catch you? Bros na untop long thing u dey so
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by trolling(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
we know that is coming and its almost here,welcome to the Police state
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Aedesmuskeeto: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Like we don't have your name and picture...siddon there
go dey look for aedes muskeeto na, u go see dem plenty for swamp...
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
I tank God 4 mysef.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by RedCard1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
Freedom of speech, dats what we all call it. Every1 has critics. Not every1 will love or hate you. Maybe u don't visit Western blogs to see d way Obama is usually criticised even when he is a million times beta dan GEJ. We'hv got da ryt to xpress our feelings. Anyway, I just hope diz bad politicians won't go after Uncle Seun for posting our truthful comments.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
adisa_segun: wahala don come ooo, I don do what you talk ooo, na all my comments for nairaland I see, heee I wan go Ghana
Lol!
if u lyk go moon.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Suljosh: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
wahihi: IT'S LIKE U ARE OF JAIL, YOU SURELY BE THERE ONE OF THIS DAYS. IF CAN'T RESPECT THE PRESIDENT RESPECT HIS CROWN.
which president? Look at this poo. You call that monkey president, oloshi ni yan, ogbanje pikin like u
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by frankyychiji(f): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
saintvalx: mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/online-comments-could-land-you-in-jail/

Now we need to wear masks before airing our views but that doesn't mean that millions of Nigerians are oblivious of the fact that this incumbent administration needs to leave before we can see light.
you are a goat! Let's meet in court.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
HAHAHHAHA#
WHAT A JOKE
SUE ME!!!!
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
Lol!
if u lyk go moon.
No wahala, but se I fit carry arik airline go moon?
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by mekano1980: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2013

You are nothing but a blind man,and blind man you will always be for not seeing what the present gov't is doing.Compare this administration to previous one's from 1999 till 1998,which one is preferable.Because the President is a gentle person that's why you guys are talking rubish all the time,mind your word or.
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Aedesmuskeeto: 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
9jadelta: lol, you think you have to register your sim b4 dem catch you? Bros na untop long thing u dey so
lol. ok na, we shall see...
They're really gonna have 2 work their asz off before they could get me..
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
edited
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Exponental(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
AnOlAd: Plenty people go land jail for Nairaland be that..
nairaland to jailland be dat....
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by achi4u(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
I rather throway my IP than get arrested cheesygrin
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by achi4u(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: lol. ok na, we shall see...
They're really gonna have 2 work their asz off before they could get me..
but they will finally get you!
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Aedesmuskeeto: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
achi4u: but they will finally get you!
get me? In their dreams nigga!!
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by achi4u(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: get me? In their dreams nigga!!
O boy I feel you... I rather discard any thing to stay save grin

but wot about ethnic bashing?
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Ngenge(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Jonabingo,na buzuzu. Wil presure allow him to think wel? Ndi ara,ndi ara. Leele,ha choro irim. Dem no go c me
Re: Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail by Youngtekkey(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
hahahahaha i like this very much i have being thinking when i will finally arrive at the prison so the useless government of mr jonathan finally want to make my dream come true tanks to God HALLEYAH how many more to follow me useless and unsensible government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-south Governors Ask CJN Onnoghen To Shun CCT / FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR / Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.