Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Printing Biz - A Sure Cash Earner. Be Part Of This. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Printing Biz - A Sure Cash Earner. Be Part Of This. (1075 Views)

Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Bread Biz: A Profitable Biz Or Not? / Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Printing Biz - A Sure Cash Earner. Be Part Of This. by ikot2: 5:28am On Jul 04, 2013
This is a business that i have being into for a while now and i feel comfortable with it.

So many new people are not aware of the fortunes that are hidden in this biz and this

amazes me. you cannot keep following the crowd. you need to try something new to get new

results. stop looking for short-cuts to success. Success comes quicker when you are serious

and smart about what you do.

The "Printing" business in this context is simply the printing of complimentary cards,

flyers, invitation cards, Identity cards, posters etc. Unfortunately, so many people are

still not aware of this fact and the few that have the knowledge of what it simply takes

keep raking in the big profits because others think that they must that they must have huge

capital to start.....It does not require such huge amount. It is just common sense. You

will be amazed. You do not need to possess any prior "printing" skill or expertise because

i never even had any "printing" idea neither did i go for any training before i started.

All i acquired was the SIMPLE AND NEEDED SECRET KNOWLEDGE that some people have being using

to make good profit (as much as N70k monthly) in this business with just as little as

N6,500 to N7,000 start-up capital.

The full detail/secret cannot be pasted here due to time and space, So ,to get full

information as to how you can start and start earning profit right from your first week in

this business, just go to

http://printbizpay..com.
Re: The Printing Biz - A Sure Cash Earner. Be Part Of This. by waslite(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2013
can u send d details to my mail pls n anytin i nid knw on it
Re: The Printing Biz - A Sure Cash Earner. Be Part Of This. by waslite(m): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2013
can u send d details to my mail pls n anytin i nid knw on it.waslite4me2@gmail.com
Re: The Printing Biz - A Sure Cash Earner. Be Part Of This. by kennykendo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
ikot2:
This is a business that i have being into for a while now and i feel comfortable with it.

So many new people are not aware of the fortunes that are hidden in this biz and this

amazes me. you cannot keep following the crowd. you need to try something new to get new

results. stop looking for short-cuts to success. Success comes quicker when you are serious

and smart about what you do.

The "Printing" business in this context is simply the printing of complimentary cards,

flyers, invitation cards, Identity cards, posters etc. Unfortunately, so many people are

still not aware of this fact and the few that have the knowledge of what it simply takes

keep raking in the big profits because others think that they must that they must have huge

capital to start.....It does not require such huge amount. It is just common sense. You

will be amazed. You do not need to possess any prior "printing" skill or expertise because

i never even had any "printing" idea neither did i go for any training before i started.

All i acquired was the SIMPLE AND NEEDED SECRET KNOWLEDGE that some people have being using

to make good profit (as much as N70k monthly) in this business with just as little as

N6,500 to N7,000 start-up capital.

The full detail/secret cannot be pasted here due to time and space, So ,to get full

information as to how you can start and start earning profit right from your first week in

this business, just go to

http://printbizpay..com.
Guys i have been duped by one Samuel Harry any email with samistelnetworks@gmail.com should be avoided please am doing this to save any body else from being harmed
Re: The Printing Biz - A Sure Cash Earner. Be Part Of This. by biola3005: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2013
Send details to my email if you are for real. i will access you and check all documents email is biola3005ng@yahoo.com thank you
Re: The Printing Biz - A Sure Cash Earner. Be Part Of This. by jesusmandator(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
pls send the full details to my email: akinsanmiseyi@gmail.com,

(1)

Bill Gates Treats His Family To A Mediterranean Vacation Onboard A 450-ft Supery / Mike Autotrader For Binary Options / Foreigners Too Can Register A Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.