Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies (11418 Views)

Osun.biz: A New Way To Do Business In Osun State / The Printing Biz - A Sure Cash Earner. Be Part Of This. / Bread Biz: A Profitable Biz Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by go4value(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
pls guyz.........i seriously needs ideas/asistance as to where i can get babies clothings and articles at affodable rate........i live in d east n have been going to onitsha to buy them......have tried making enquiries from Onitsha guyz dat are into same biz but nobody is willing to lose a customer....one of the guyz i begd to help,told me they import from china,dubai n india,but left me with no details......pls i need ideas n infos.tx
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by Profs: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2012
hello,are you talking of okirika one's and toys or new?There are are places here in Lagos where you can buy in Bail,it depend on the brand.
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by Booty4me: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2012
Profs: hello,are you talking of okirika one's and toys or new?There are are places here in Lagos where you can buy in Bail,it depend on the brand.
hello profs talkin bout d okirika onces, were in lagos can we get it. I stay in lagos
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by nwangap(f): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2012
go4value: pls guyz.........i seriously needs ideas/asistance as to where i can get babies clothings and articles at affodable rate........i live in d east n have been going to onitsha to buy them......have tried making enquiries from Onitsha guyz dat are into same biz but nobody is willing to lose a customer....one of the guyz i begd to help,told me they import from china,dubai n india,but left me with no details......pls i need ideas n infos.tx
hello, if you are talking about the Ok children wears(okirika), i have just started biz in that line, i buy and open bales here in lagos, i already have large number customers,if you are interested, i can be sending to you in the east at a very cheap rates,and it will pay you to buy only selected first grades.you might loose your money if you go into bales now except you have the experience otherwise picking is best for you now.contact me on pattybf@yahoo.com

if you decide to buy bale from others, please demand to buy only London bales, they are best!
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2012
I have brand new children underwears and socks in thousands. You will be surprised how cheap they are if you want to buy them from me in bulk. I just brought them in from USA. I will send them to you very cheap. I also have mens and ladies underwears, v-neck and round-neck t-shirts. Call 07030061738.
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by Abbilink(f): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2012
Profs: hello,are you talking of okirika one's and toys or new?There are are places here in Lagos where you can buy in Bail,it depend on the brand.
@prof,pls where can one get them in bales here in lagos.
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by Abbilink(f): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2012
if you decide to buy bale from others, please demand to buy only London bales, they are best![/quote]
pls how can i identify a london bale
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by go4value(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2012
[quote author=Profs]hello,are you talking of okirika one's and toys or new?There are are places here in Lagos where you can buy in Bail,it depend on the brand.

I mean news ones...........tx
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by go4value(m): 11:55pm On May 18, 2012
[quote author=Booty4me] hello profs talkin bout d okirika onces, were in lagos can we get it. I stay in lagos

no mean new o.....tanks
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 19, 2012
Booty4me: hello profs talkin bout d okirika onces, were in lagos can we get it. I stay in lagos
please were can one get first grade for ladies wears in Lagos?
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by toyemz(f): 12:04am On May 20, 2012
@Op
I dont deal in second hand clothes,but sell and supply brand new clothes in the following categories
ladies:tops,bottoms and shoes,bras,perfumes,etc
children: tops,bottoms, pants,shoes,school items and sets
men: ties, cufflinks

all from UK and cuts across UK brand stores
at really cheap prices

Most stock already in lagos
so if interested pls call 08033440359
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by toyemz(f): 12:05am On May 20, 2012
or email me on
toyinzz@yahoo.co.uk

thanks
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by Oyingold: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hello Go4value

I import children clothes and shoes from the US and sell at wholesale bulk.
Prices are N1,000 - N2,300 max for complete set or dressses

Please emial oyindagold2@yahoo.com and i will send you a picture catalogue of our latest batch

Thanks
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by fluffybaby(f): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2012

Howmuch is a very good bale of london okrika for children?
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by noblemind(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
i imported childrens shoes (new) very high quality from korea remaining abt 300 pairs and my wife so busy with other stuff,call 081 0684 7405 and ofcourse cash and carry at alaba 800# /pair.
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by Profs: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
fluffybaby:

Howmuch is a very good bale of london okrika for children?
if you want to buy i can take my time to source good london bale and the current price in the market here io lagos.I will get them sent to you.You can reach me on 08189848346.
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by babyblissShop: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2013
Kindly check our latest children clothing and shoe stock at www.facebook.com/babyblisshop and www.babybliss.gnbo.com.ng Delivery available through out Nigeria. We stock current season clothes at the best prices. Our warehouse is located at EU 20/8-10 THE NIGERIAN ARMY SHOPPING ARENA BOLADE BUS-STOP OSHODI, LAGOS. You can contact us on 08055393150 or 08033181223. Thanks.
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by delgroveng(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2013
[quote author=go4value][/quote]
Am uite dismayed people who live abroad can't enlighten bretherens back home..why do people still import those items in to Nigeria.
We deal in baby Accessories and clothes from 0- 5years old baby. New consignment just arrived still being cleared. In less than a week should be done.Meanwhile i could send u e -catalog of the new items. We concentrate more on kids Accessories. U"d be amazed at the different kind there is and their uses. We supply wholesale and we develop with our retailers, we are based in China but we source or produce using standards meant for EU or North Ameri export. Info@delgroveng.com
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by osca123(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
delgroveng:
Am uite dismayed people who live abroad can't enlighten bretherens back home..why do people still import those items in to Nigeria.
We deal in baby Accessories and clothes from 0- 5years old baby. New consignment just arrived still being cleared. In less than a week should be done.Meanwhile i could send u e -catalog of the new items. We concentrate more on kids Accessories. U"d be amazed at the different kind there is and their uses. We supply wholesale and we develop with our retailers, we are based in China but we source or produce using standards meant for EU or North Ameri export. Info@delgroveng.com
am upcoming in the babies clothing line...i wil be honest with u, i dnt have much cash to meet up with customers demand. Can we work together...when i sell i return ur money and get my profit?
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by busolayemi: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
If I want to b sellin imported baby wares...nd I av 100k for starters...who can help
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by honeyguy(m): 4:17am On Apr 03, 2013
busolayemi: If I want to b sellin imported baby wares...nd I av 100k for starters...who can help

contact me bayoofi5@yahoo.ca
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by delgroveng(m): 5:52am On Apr 03, 2013
www.brjstyle.com baby clothes and accessories
Let me know your quality range and price range..however pls visit our baby clothing website...any inquiries will be welcomed.
Want to buy on credit..that's not a problem especially if u reside in Abuja, Lagos etc
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by tdmoggy: 2:20pm On May 08, 2013
We have the following just arrived from London in our Lagos warehouse Now.
We control the collection, sorting and bailing so we can vouch for our quality.

SUPER AAA London Bales:
Children Mix
Original shorts
Towel
Sports
Men trousers 1
Men Polo/T Shirt
Ladies Tops mix
Ladies dress mix
Ladies Skirt mix
Boys Trouser
Ladies Bra
Ladies Trouser

Loose Items (Sold per piece): (London Brands - M&S,NEXT, TM Lewin, GAP, Doroty Perkins, etc)
Mixed Jeans
Mens shirts

Shoes
Childrens Shoes
Mens Shoes
Ladies Shoes

All items directly from London, Super AAA Quality (Boutique Grade), not the junk people send to Africa.
Seing is believing, Act fast or you will have to wait for June load. Items normally sell within 1 week so act fast.

For details, send email to: Nigeriadesk@lexwin.co.uk
or call Mr Festus (0806 755 7866)
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by honeyguy(m): 2:26am On May 10, 2013
Bales of grade A OK cloths from Canada and will be in 9ja by the end of the month. These are top class 55kg grade A with no rips or tears including
Kids mix
Ladies top(blouse)
Ladies leggs
Ladies dress(gown)
Men & ladies jeans
Kids toys
Ladies caprice(wrong spelling i guess)
Ladies see-through tops
Mens polos shirts.

Note: these bales will not be staying in Lagos as they will be moving to Lokoja immediately so let me know your order before i move them down.

The catch: if you buy any bale and open it right there in front of me if you find any torn cloth, i'll pay for it...meaning they are guaranteed good quality.

Also include brand new ladies top[b][/b]s(blouses), kids cloths, plain t shirt(100% cotton), jerseys, back packs(school bag), polos...pics coming soon bayoofi5@yahoo.ca
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by honeyguy(m): 2:29am On May 10, 2013
sample of baby 5 piece set..comes in new born-3months, 3-9months, 9-18months, 18-24months..in blue, yellow and lime
they come 10sets in a box so you have to buy atleast a box imported from Canada
reach me bayoofi5@yahoo.ca

1 Share

Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by honeyguy(m): 3:04am On May 10, 2013
honeyguy: sample of baby 5 piece set..comes in new born-3months, 3-9months, 9-18months, 18-24months..in blue, yellow and lime
they come 10sets in a box so you have to buy atleast a box imported from Canada
reach me bayoofi5@yahoo.ca

Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by jay81: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Brand new designer children clothings clothings n shoes frm US available for sales now at very cheap wholesale prices.we hv brands like carters, youngland,bonnie,etc. Indicate if interestd n i contact u for more info, tnx.
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by Rabila(f): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2013
Get all your baby need at RAYCARE mother, baby and beyond store. For all busy parents, we deliver straight to ur door step. Just tell us d brand and d type of baby things you need and we will deliver them 2 you at cheaper rate...Also, we sell both new and fairly used baby things with brand name, graco, fisherprice, safety 1st, mamas and papas etc such as Carseat
Strollers
Highchair
Walkers
Bicycle and tricycle
Musical toys
Play pen /cot/ bassinet/ baby net
Play mat and TV game playmat
...Just name them and we will get them.
Call 08056842834 or 08036057363 or mail rabilay2k@yahoo.com and u will never be disappointed. Thanx
Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by mendelsmattress: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Limited is Nigeria's number one importer & distributor of Kids Educational/Playground toys ranging from slides, swings, kids playground fence and lots more. All available at affordable Prices, Simply Call/Whatsapp 07085518795, 08033264815., Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Street, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, By Balogun Bus/Stop, Ikeja-Lagos. You can also visit www.bethelmendelsartificialgrass.com

1 Like

Re: Children Cloths Biz A K A Babies by Mehobi: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Are u still into okrika business
honeyguy:
Bales of grade A OK cloths from Canada and will be in 9ja by the end of the month. These are top class 55kg grade A with no rips or tears including
Kids mix
Ladies top(blouse)
Ladies leggs
Ladies dress(gown)
Men & ladies jeans
Kids toys
Ladies caprice(wrong spelling i guess)
Ladies see-through tops
Mens polos shirts.

Note: these bales will not be staying in Lagos as they will be moving to Lokoja immediately so let me know your order before i move them down.

The catch: if you buy any bale and open it right there in front of me if you find any torn cloth, i'll pay for it...meaning they are guaranteed good quality.

Also include brand new ladies top[b][/b]s(blouses), kids cloths, plain t shirt(100% cotton), jerseys, back packs(school bag), polos...pics coming soon bayoofi5@yahoo.ca

(1) (Reply)

Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? / Tips For Achieving Your Financial Goals In 2019 / Procedures To Get Approval For Multipurpose Cooperative Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.