Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Complete Website From N10,000 Only - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Complete Website From N10,000 Only (585 Views)

Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! / Get A Complete Website For N6000! Don't Miss This! / Get A Complete Website For N6000! Don't Miss This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Website From N10,000 Only by pcomms: 1:29pm On May 16, 2008
Hi fellow citizens of this great Country NAIJA!!

More grease to your elbows but not to stain your well starched shokoto. I want to use this cool medium by Nairaland to intimate you of the need for you to have an online presence be it www.yourname.com or www.yourcompany.com
By this, you will be measuring up globally with others in other continents and countries. I do not want us to be left out of this Cake. An online presence is really what you need for yourself and your company or business.

The benefits can never be over-emphasized. The fact of the matter is that you have nothing to loose. It is a gain gain situation.

This is how I will help make this a reality:

1. I will design your website
2. Maintain it
3. Host it
4. search for and register your domain
5. launch it
6. submit to major search engines
7. design a blog for you
8. I will also train you on how to effectively use and administer your site and blog
9. All these within 7days

Why pay Thousands of cash for the above jobs? while you can pay so little and get the best for your business?

What IS The Cost??

I only charge FROM N10,000 upwards depending on the the site: (personal or corporate), the number of pages, dynamic or static or flash.

For just N10,000 you will have a good online presence where you will be able to:
1. Advertise freely
2. Make money from adsense
3. Make money from commission junction
4. Join other affiliate business
5. Generate money while asleep
6. Generate a residual income 24/7
7. Post your thoughts, writeups, books, likes, dislikes, etc
etc

Why Am I giving This Out??
This is for the Love of this Country Naija. I wish we all would have our own websites before the year 2020. And I will be very happy to be among the pioneers that made it happen.

More Info:

Call: 08026688682, 08062076660
Mail: passionjuddie@gmail.com, admin@pcomms.com
Visit: jpassions.com, pcomms.com
Blog: pcomms.com/passion

(1) (Reply)

Reliable And Affordable Web Hosting For Unlimited Domains / We Supply E-gold And E-bullion / Supply Jinling Brand Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.