Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Get A Complete Website For N6000! Don't Miss This! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get A Complete Website For N6000! Don't Miss This! (673 Views)

Complete Website From N10,000 Only / Get A Complete Website For N6000! Don't Miss This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Complete Website For N6000! Don't Miss This! by lawisong(m): 1:35am On Jun 04, 2007
Hello everyone, i'm Lawrence Isong a website developer residing in Port Harcourt. I wish to use this medium to inform you all that my "get a website bonanza" still continue and i am giving out a total of 20 websites at N6000 to the first 20 lucky people to call or send me an email. With just N6000 you can now build a website for your company, business, etc. Apart from cutting down the website price, you will have free domain name registration, free hosting as well as free email addresses all in this bomber bonanza. I'm using this to conclude the bonanza which started since May 1st. so hurry now and give me a call or send me an email if you are interested. the number is 08053260295, lawisong@yahoo.com. You can call from anywhere in Nigeria but once i get my first 20 persons, I'll stop and return to the previous price of N20,000 per 50MB website. The ball is in your court!
Re: Get A Complete Website For N6000! Don't Miss This! by donduke(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2007
I have my own site but I need it to be built up, I am using their template forr now. My subscribtion still valid till 2010. Can u do that for me. How cheap?
Re: Get A Complete Website For N6000! Don't Miss This! by lawisong(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2007
Hello Donduke, I think i can be of help to you but first you have to tell me the programme you are using to build the site and the kind of site you are building. Then i'll also have to know if you stay in Port Harcourt or outside Port harcourt and the extent of the job required. these will enable me to know if to reduce the fees, leave it at the 6K or add a little fee for you. Thanks
Re: Get A Complete Website For N6000! Don't Miss This! by rufaai(m): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2007
Register your domain names with AIMTech for .com .net .org .info and .biz for just N1,200/yr each. Host with upto 512MB starting from N1,800/yr

AIMTech, the cheapest and most reliable webhosting company in Nigeria with 99.95% Uptime server.

Visit http://www.aimtechng.com
Re: Get A Complete Website For N6000! Don't Miss This! by donduke(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2007
hi lawisong
I live in calabar. My hosting company is www.globat.com. They have these templates they call globuild. you just click and fill in your information. I think you can log in and find out what you need. My package is their TO1.

Am sure you won't have to add. I will send you my site information, the pictures i want on it, other info, etc by an agreed means.

(1) (Reply)

Good Bussiness Plan / Safeguarding Your Investments And Assets / I.t Wahala Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.