Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Hospital Fun - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hospital Fun (746 Views)

If A Nurse Tries This With You At The Hospital, What Would You Do? / When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) / Bin Gbagbo's Memorial Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Fun by CuteAngel(f): 2:21pm On May 16, 2008
Peter called his doctor’s office for an appointment.

“I’m sorry,” said the receptionist, “we can’t fit you in for at least two weeks.”

Peter said, “But I could be dead by then!”

Receptionist replied, “No problem. If your wife lets us know, we’ll cancel the appointment. “

Crossbreeding

An American report: We crossed chickens with cows. The new breed simultaneously produces milk, meat and eggs.

Report from France: We crossed flies and bees. The hybrid flies over the trash fields and produces honey.

Report from Russia: We crossed a melon with cockroaches. When you cut this melon, seeds run away by themselves.

Birthday Message

A man wants to celebrate his wife’s Birthday by throwing a party. So he goes to order a birthday cake. The salesman asks him what message he wants to put on the cake.

Well he thinks for a while and says, "Put 'You're not getting older,' at the top and 'You're getting better' at the bottom."

The real fun didn’t start until the cake was opened the entire party watched the message decorated on the cake:

"You're not getting older at the top, You're getting better at the bottom."

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do In An Elevator! / Save My Teachers Neck / The Fire Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.