Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Another Little CSS Challenge - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Another Little CSS Challenge (734 Views)

Write HTML And CSS Codes On Android Devices / Finally, Another CSS Challenge. Who Can Code This Layout? / How To: Create A Simple Hover Button With Html And Css (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Little CSS Challenge by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2013
I want someone who can code the effect in the image below.
It's like a folded card.
Who can do it with pure css?
Image is not required. Only css
If you can, let's give it a shot.

Re: Another Little CSS Challenge by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
I've done it.... check http://cyberclickstudios.com/nl-challenge/

I think i deserve some likes....and some jobs, i guess...
Re: Another Little CSS Challenge by Yinksey(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
Simple, yorme already did it.
Re: Another Little CSS Challenge by funkymedina: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
I like this challenges but wouldnt it be better if the code used to do it was put here so those who didnt get it and look at tit and try. I inspected the element to see what you did but its just a suggestion.
Re: Another Little CSS Challenge by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
funky medina: I like this challenges but wouldnt it be better if the code used to do it was put here so those who didnt get it and look at tit and try. I inspected the element to see what you did but its just a suggestion.

I know u to be a copy and paste master, so why do u want to pip at the answer before u do urs?

By the way, what happened to the website links on ur signature? cool
Re: Another Little CSS Challenge by funkymedina: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS:

I know u to be a copy and paste master, so why do u want to pip at the answer before u do urs?

By the way, what happened to the website links on ur signature? cool

Ah! copy and paste? E mi ke grin? I tried the challenge and didnt get it and it seemed the thread had ended, so i wanted them to show us how they did it, wouldnt that be more useful. All css challenges end with someone doing it and nothing is said of how they did it, i usually go to the site and inspect the element of the page to get an idea of how it was done. Abi are we hording the answer too, you nigerians like to sell everything ..Someone will soon say inbox me fo r the css code wink
Oga Afolso abeg leff me oo. I removed my site signatures a long time ago. Just felt like it, I am not looking for traffic from naira land. tongue

edit
*interesting ur asking of my site signatures, are you the one that sent those useless bots to one of my unserious joke sites..i usually get about 1k google trafic, I havent checked the site for a while and today i notice for the past two days i have about 4-6k views ..abeg my jokes are not that funny grin but the figures make me laugh ..i just put it down to some 14yr old supporters, maybe hahahahahaha! havent been to nl in a few days so who knows whats been happening here.
Re: Another Little CSS Challenge by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Good job at yorme. Well done. I tried taking another approach.
Check: http://www.ctrlshiftstudios.com/fold

Thank you yorme. You are the winner.
Re: Another Little CSS Challenge by GraphicsPlus(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
@funky-medina, you can always do ctrl+u and see the html code. Then click on the style.css to grab the css code and play around with it.
Re: Another Little CSS Challenge by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Graphicsplus. Thanks for the challenge. I learned something new today. And as regards your version of the code, i can see your HTML5 skills. Thanks so much
Re: Another Little CSS Challenge by funkymedina: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
GraphicsPlus: @funky-medina, you can always do ctrl+u and see the html code. Then click on the style.css to grab the css code and play around with it.
thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Training Landing Page / Php and MySQL videos (Php6 And Mysqli Videos completely Practical) / Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.