Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Need Queen Of My Heart - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Queen Of My Heart (908 Views)

Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. / Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? / Am Back For "onstelly". D Queen Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Queen Of My Heart by okonko(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2008
hi,
Am Dantee, i am 30yrs and needed a girl to settle down, but the problem is that i needed someone that is close to me. am residing here in lag, and working but i needed a girl that ie equally working,must be under 26yrs, graduate and slim. u can conatct me tru engrdantee@yahoo.com. i am tall, working, more will come when we start.
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by Busta(f): 2:23pm On May 16, 2008
all the best!
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 16, 2008
hi,
Am Dantee, i am 30yrs and needed a girl to settle down, but the problem is that[b] i needed someone [/b]that is close to me. am residing here in lag, and working but [b]i needed a girl [/b]that ie equally working,must be under 26yrs, graduate and slim. u can conatct me tru engrdantee@yahoo.com. i am tall, working, more will come when we start.

u needed or u need,which one?

anyway u can try d dating section,im sure u will get someone there
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by engrdantee: 2:31pm On May 16, 2008
so far u understood what i hv in mind .
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by Easybaby(f): 2:32pm On May 16, 2008
u needed or u need,which one?

needed+need=neededneed . . .which means it is a serious matter grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

@poster,
Goodluck wink
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 16, 2008
Bro, i think a pic wud help too. . .u kno. . . to hasten d mov grin
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by earthrealm(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2008
lol

its obvious.

me thinks okonko n engr dante r one n the same person.

multiple id users, we don dey catch una small small,

repent OR OTHERWISE BAN!!!

@ topic, seems i will ask usher n p diddy to come out with anoda remake of their hit track I NEED A GAL, [s]cos thats the reigning instinct on nairaland now[/s]
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 16, 2008
@earthrealm

na today ,they r d same persons now,afterall one is his username and d other is his email addy

i guess he is just confused and dont know which id to use
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by Frizy(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2008
Be ready to get 16mails/day from scammers. grin grin grin
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by PastorPLC: 3:25pm On May 16, 2008
@Poster

Try as much as possible to come for prayer when you get the queen of your heart. A new Pastor is ordained on Nairaland.

It shall be well with you and your queen to be.

By: Pastor PLC - a new member cry
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 16, 2008
hehehehehehehehehehehe PLC OGA ABIA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by engrdantee: 3:35pm On May 16, 2008
jennykadry sorry i did not include abia, u may apply so far u hv other qualities.engrdantee and okonko are the same
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by PastorPLC: 3:58pm On May 16, 2008
They swore that the old PLC [/b]cannot last more than 3 months without getting banned. Now, the new [b]Pastor PLC will have to last for a year. Just yesterday I discovered that UN has banned the old PLC again.
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 16, 2008
jennykadry sorry i did not include abia, u may apply so far u hv other qualities.engrdantee and okonko are the same

i wasnt referring to u okonko,anyway im married ,so im off limit kiss kiss

@pastor plc

why did they ban d old [b]plc [/b]naaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided im very sure its his bad mouth dat made them ban him,and i pray d new[b] pastor plc [/b]is a changed person now,so dat he wouldnt be banned
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by saucekid(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2008
uhm, . . , .
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by PastorPLC: 4:12pm On May 16, 2008
jennykadry:

i wasnt referring to u okonko,anyway im married ,so im off limit kiss kiss

@pastor plc

why did they ban d old plc [/b]naaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided im very sure its his bad mouth that made them ban him,and i pray d new[b] pastor plc [/b]is a changed person now,so that he wouldnt be banned

These people [b]D-reloaded, Busta, Lady-T etc
always start trouble against the old PLC. Imagine how D-reloaded cursed me just because I said I would mention names of the annoying women on the other thread. I have not even mentioned any name(s) when she insulted me. In fact, I designed websites to post their superimposed pictures of naked ladies to ruin them but I had to change my mind. I still have the websites and if they don’t take time I will scatter those superimposed pictures on net. If I do it, they will feel bad. They should be warned this time around.

The worst is D-reloaded, she is not well trained and once she cause trouble the rest will support her. Though, if 100 of them come against me, I will finish them.
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by Dreloaded(f): 4:13pm On May 16, 2008
grin I double dog dare ya
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 16, 2008

These people D-reloaded, Busta, Lady-T etc always start trouble against the old PLC. Imagine how D-reloaded cursed me just because I said I would mention names of the annoying women on the other thread. I have not even mentioned any name(s) when she insulted me. In fact, I designed websites to post their superimposed pictures of naked ladies to ruin them but I had to change my mind. I still have the websites and if they don’t take time I will scatter those superimposed pictures on net. If I do it, they will feel bad. They should be warned this time around.

hehehehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin oga Abia,take am easy ooooo,for my sake forgive them wink wink

@saucekid

which one is uhm again,if u want to contribute then do,and stop humming uhm
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by saucekid(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2008
why you dey vex?
abi uhm no be contribution again
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by PastorPLC: 4:20pm On May 16, 2008
So, let everybody remain blessed. Pastor PLC is now ordained man of God. To God be the Glory!
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by earthrealm(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2008
ok  @  poster  thats  good  that  u  hv  cum  out  plain,

also  its  good  that  u  r  hanging  around  ur    thread, it  shows  seriousness  n  comittment,
n  thats  what  the birds  like!!
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by saucekid(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2008
hehehehe
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by hammers(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2008
Fast 5 times a week. sure ur prayer will be answered wink
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by earthrealm(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2008
@saucekid,
this one dat u are hovering about this thread like a vulture, i dey suspect u oh.

[s]seems u are looking 4 easy pickings off engrdantes table!!![/s]
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by origina9ja(f): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2008
YOUR PIC WOULD HELP AND GOOD LUCK
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by MethodMan3(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2008
@Poster

E be like say u don run mental?!

Why u no go Mental hospital dating website, them go help u find ur match there!!

Alternatively, you can try kuli-kuli.com!fine gurls boku for that site!!!
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by origina9ja(f): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2008
@ Method-Man (m)

E be like say u don run mental?!

Why u no go Mental hospital dating website, them go help u find your match there!!

diis method man u dey piss me off wif all ur comment
which 1 be da mental problem grin
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by MethodMan3(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2008
origina9ja:

diis method man u dey piss me off with all your comment
which 1 be da mental problem grin

how far now? grin
dis one wey u dey piss off no go piss for pant ooo!!!
don't read too deep into my comments, i am for a laugh to be honest, just taking the mickey!!!
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by origina9ja(f): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin nairaland's will nt kill me oooooo
abeg check ur email i send u sum link
u go laugh i swear
nawaoooooo ppl wif different level man
Re: Need Queen Of My Heart by MethodMan3(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2008
origina9ja:

grin grin grin grin grin nairaland's will nt kill me oooooo
abeg check your email i send u sum link
u go laugh i swear
nawaoooooo people with different level man

ok would do!x

(1) (Reply)

Facebuk Pal / In Need Of A God Fearing Man / A Real Spell Caster That Helped My Wife And Saved My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.