Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Who Is Your Role Model? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is Your Role Model? (13450 Views)

8 Tips To Be More Better Then Your Role Model / Please Who Are Your Role Models In These Areas? / Your Role Model In Corporate Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by chineduleo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2006
By role model you mean.Someone who has affected my life the most.Well,the main man is Jesus Christ.I try to be like he everyday and thought,speeche and actions.Then comes my mum,for all her valour and contribution towards making me the man you see today.And for a lot of people Leonardo Davinci,Albert Eistein,Sir Carnot,Delano Roosevelt,Winston Churchhill,Martin luther king,Nelson Mandela,Indra Ghandi,Noorman Pearle etc,
Emperor Napoleon and a whole lot of them.Even Russel Crowe.To mention just a few cool
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by shygirl(f): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2006
JESUS CHRIST- He's d only perfect person
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by acidrop(f): 4:27am On Oct 26, 2006
laila ali, she is a champ, hot and a winner
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by iyke2k4(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2006
You all in the house have wonderful Role models.I love that.
But we all have to admire ever5y good work from any exceptional individual.But there those that really touch our various lifes personally.
My own Role Models Are: CISCO(CEO John Chambers) ,Bill Gates & all the worl revolutionaries.
But CISCO specifically inspires me.His beliefs has tought me that great dreams can be achieved if we can imagine it.He is known as the PAC-MAN of the internet.He is amongst the greatest revolutionaries in the SILICON VALLEY the center of industrial revolution.He believes in investment in young talents and is a great venture capitalist.
Infact i am in the networking job and uses CISCO equipments ,so i have noi option than to make this great revolutionary in my industry which is the fastest growing industry in the world,my GREAT MODEL.
Bill Gtaes is my model when it comes to his Jesus-Like life style-He is rich but humbled himself and is commited to solving humanity`s problems.
My advise to all in the house is that we should not just say that we have a role model,but should also go an extra mile to walk in their footstep.We have to get out of our confort zone if the situation demands.BUT IT PAYS
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Ndipe(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2006
Jesus Christ has no comparison, so please take a note of that.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by adbaby(f): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2006
U know who, SADDAM HUSSEIN, OSAMA bin LADEN> they both have wonderful hide n' seek talents. grin tongue
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by eslynera(f): 2:19am On Nov 25, 2006
All JENNIFERS,
including JENNIFER GARNER. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by cutieexx(f): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2007
hmm wink wink role models: my heavenly father in heaven 1st of all; mama mi secondly; thirdly people such as: my best friend(modupe); nelson mandela(God bless him); bill and melinda gates; martin luther king; rosa parks; will smith; halle berry; RMD and all of us out there, famous and not, who became something out of nothin' n are stil puttin' all of our effort into aspiring and helping others
i salute' wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink grin
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by acidrop(f): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2007
guyz role models aint the person who's impacted ur life the most, its more like some 1 u admire and wanna be like in every way, now 4 all of them that has jesus which 1 of us are ready 2 crucifer urselves tongue
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by nancyekpoh(f): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2007
I beg Jesus is my role model, how I wish I will live exactly like him I will be the most happiest person in the world. But I admire my parents alot I believe I will make a better family like them I admire them so much.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Belinice(f): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2007
My first and greatest role model is GOD, then My DAD, cos he's a very strategic person, he

knows how to handle all issues without being faulty, he plays his role as the head. I

have someone i look up to in my church BRO. EMMANUEL EMAKHAI (BMAC) b/c he's

dedicated to the things of GOD, lastly, i love oprah cos of her generosity and her kind

attitude towards human.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Seun(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2007
he plays his role as the head.
Grrr. I hope you find a good "head" for your body. Our women are so brainwashed!
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by cutieexx(f): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2007
Seun:

Our women are so brainwashed!

which women? shocked shocked o boy watch what u say o? cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by ogunkua(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2007
Pastor Sam Adeyemi (snr.pastor:daystar christian centre Lagos ) is my role model. his achievements are worthy of emmulation.he`s got the power to envision,incubate and make things happen. he motivates and challenges me.his 'unusual' way especially DAYSTAR`s of doing things is awsome.he`s helping people especially youths break away from moribound and unnecessary,and,or,irrelevant traditions. Sam Adeyemi stands out!!!
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by canachy(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2007
It is not a disgrace not to reach the stars but it is, when you don't have any star to reach. On this note, everyone who wishes to be successful, should (not must) have a role model per say.

My role model is the microsoft's bill gate. Any time I read about that guy, I get more motivated and I tell you what, I work everyday to get to his height, what do you think?
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by acidrop(f): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2007
u choose him because he's rich, u dont know hw he got his wealth undecided
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by dinnerm(f): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2007
wole soyinka cool
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Zandra1(f): 5:48am On Apr 28, 2007
God and my lovely sweet mom, then one of my aunts. I always look up to them three.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by eko4show(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2007
1 Snoopy Dogg
2. OBJ
3. mike tyson
4. diego maradona
5. jerry useni
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by eko4show(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2007
seriously, i will always admire the following ppl

1. gamaliel onosode (business/corporate world)
2. gani fawehinmi (humanity)
3. denzel washington (holywood)
4. martin luther king jr.
5. bill clinton (never mind the monica lewisky scandal)
6. Lagbaja (originality and creativity)
7. Fela Anikulapo (minus the many wives and drug abuse. loved what he stood for fairness, justice, equality)
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by roflmao: 4:41am On May 01, 2007
Don't really have a role model. I wish to live my life my way but if I there's one person I relate to then it's gotta be El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by ennyclaude(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2007
Role Model , A lot of them, My Lord first,
Then, think BILL Gates is there, hmmm Also this guy that nver gives up, Abraham Lincoln, Then coming Home, Wole shoyinka , Fela Durotoye, (Strong boy), Derenle Edun,
MY MAMA SEF, DEY OOO, AND MA RIVAL ALSO, I WATCH THEM, AND LASTLY any body having same name like me, Enitan
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Ena345(f): 4:42pm On May 04, 2007
Hmm. The replies on this page shows that Nigerians think big. IF u asked b4 now, I would metion a name. and i noticed that my role models keep changing. As of today, my role model is Tyler Perry (Madea). This is because he is an assertive christian, even in the field of entertainment and showbiz in a liberal society like America. I must say however that He is not my ROLE MODEL. My role model is anyone who has beaten the odds of life to make it. Anyone who sees a bright future even when the present is bleak. Anyone who has been battered and bruised, yet stands up again to face the challenges of life. Those even thogh born with a silver spoon have been able to make life meaningful with it. The list could go on and on but u can be a role model, because nobody is all virtue and no vice neither is anybody no virtue and all vice. U inspire people when U make ur life count. BE my role model today, share an indpirational story about ur life. wink wink wink
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by georgies(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2007
Jesus=Boldness and influnce
Emma C. OKoro=Goal getter,performer and the hottest banker in the Country.
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by memyself2(f): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2007
wow, dis thread is old!, last post was posted on: May 07, 2007, 04:38 but nyways, saw d subject/topic n it got me finkin, who's actually my role model, got none now, but it used to be Condelezza Rice, crazy uhn?

I admired her alot cuz she is a female and has achieved alot, I would LOVE to achieve that, but not under the kinda questionable circumstance hers is based on, but otherwise, I think she's an ok person, just guilty by association!
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by Seun(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2007
I don't have any role model anymore. I'm a confused mess!
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by davou4eva(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2007
[size=20pt]MY SPIRIT grin[/size]
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by uoe80(f): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2007
Anna Rice cos she is highly immaginative and my friend bukky
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by juw0n(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2007
MY ROLE MODEL IS OBAFEMI AWOLOWO FOR GIVEN THE YORUBA RACE A LEGACY(EDUCATION)
IS JUST THE MAN I ADMIRE I DEY GBADUN AM IN ASPECT OF HIS LIFE
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by bobbyan(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2007
My role model is Ustaz Daud Alfa Nla Marcaz Agege
Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by dfasoro: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2008
Ben Carson storms Nigeria

Get Ready to Think Big

Dominic O'brien, the world memory champion comes to tell us how to make better use of our heads

Register at
brainfair.org

Organisers: BrainHive Intl, MasterPiece Resource Devt, Zenith Bank, First Bank.

Re: Who Is Your Role Model? by chyk91(m): 4:20am On Dec 19, 2008
ben carson.
my dad.
nelson mandela.
obama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are The Indians Taking All Our Jobs Away From Us In Our Own Country? / Life As A Consultant... / Is It Too Hard to Cope With Pregnancy Or Pregnant Employees In Your Workplace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.