Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Are The Lessons From Egypt? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Are The Lessons From Egypt? (9649 Views)

Photos: Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea / Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) / UK is Hiding billions of Dollars Stolen from Egypt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by mankand(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
duality:

Seriously, I doubt if I can help you.
Firstly, Your statements tells me you are excluding yourself from Nigerians. Are you a foreigner? what is "YOU ALL" ?

Secondly, I'm not one of the emotional type when it comes to politics hence I don't pitch my tent with any political group. I look at things dispassionately and make my decisions.

Thirdly, what is it with you and the statement "I don't give a damn" Please when making reference to it, use it relative to the context it was used. Besides, when the president made the statement he used it; stating that the issue was a matter of personal principle.(public declaration of asset).The way you refer to the statement is somewhat politically skewed.

I am not a sycophant. I'm able to make objective judgement. If we have an elected leader, my personal opinion, is to give the person a chance to excel, give necessary support and suggestions, constructive criticism, and against all odds project a positive image of our society and government. If at the end of his tenure, I feel the person has not done enough, we vote in someone who we think can do better. This will not generate politics of hate as we experience presently in Nigeria.

I remember that this administration has not fully constituted its cabinet when some folks started talking about 2015. I knew then, that their was going to be problems.

Finally, In 2015 Nigerians should make their evaluations and vote based on that. Until then, Lets stop heating up the polity and focus on collective development.

Firstly I do not need your help and I am not crying for help here. This forum is presented for us to say out our minds without fear.

I am proudly Nigerian and I am not excluding myself from the demise or trying to blame others for the demise of the country at the expense of removing myself from the blame. What I am saying is that Nigerians should try put on the garment of Boldness and not Cowardice.

From 1960, we have the same set of criminals leading the country, now they are having heirs replacing them in power to rule us again. They send their children to the best universities abroad at our own expense, and what we only do is to celebrate the same criminals? Hell no. When election campaign starts, we come out to support them after receiving just 2 cups of rice and other cooking amenities.

What i am trying to point out is that they keep messing with our heads.

"I don't give a damn"? Are you sure you are a Nigerian? Your president said so on a live interview with over 80 million nigerians watching.

This administration cannot fully construct its cabinet because all we have there are thieves. They are after themselves. They do not give a damn about us. They are busy building empires for themselves

Finally like you said in 2015, Nigerians should make their evaluations. Lets hope Nigerians are ready to get it right. Let us hope they will vote with their consciense rather than the N1, 000 they received.
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by toshmann(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
anonimi:

I beleive it was JFK, a democrat, who said:

Morsi closed the avenues for democratic change and was playing tin-god Pharaoh.
The people did not invite the military. The military had to rescue the country from slipping into further chaos.
Moreover it is the equivalent of their Chief Justice who is now heading a TRANSITIONAL government that will hold elections later.

The problem with most people is that people think democracy is the same as good govt. no, they ain't the same. But democracy is the best LONG TERM route to good governance but democracy must be allowed to grow.
Undemocratically Busting an elected govt after just one yr doesn't smell good.
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
take dat: What Nigeria need is neither mob action nor military coup but political education to elect the right leaders and make them accountable! What distinguishes constitutional democracy from mob action is that orderly processes are followed!
let me ask a dumb question, how can we make leaders accountable without mob action? I dnt support coup though. Take for example, the i dnt give a dan phrase by mr president. The only power nigerians have right now is the election, so how do we make elected office holders acountable because me i still wan know wetin uduaghan dey do
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
take dat: What Nigeria need is neither mob action nor military coup but political education to elect the right leaders and make them accountable! What distinguishes constitutional democracy from mob action is that orderly processes are followed!
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by Orikinla(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2013

Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by takedat(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
mankand:

What is happening now in Egypt is NOT a military coup. It's the People's Revolution against a fascist, fanatic regime. 33 million Egyptians are out in the streets to kick Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood OUT once and for all.
The Egyptians have spoken out of free will to change this country around. The army is by our side to protect us and to protect our beloved Egypt.

What's happening in Egypt is a real revolution it is not a military coup and the authority will be handed as per law to the Head of the Constitutional court for a limited period till they have a new fair election.
What happened in Egypt was a military coup, carefully choreographed and wrapped as a democratic act! You can argue that Morsy was an Islamist leader, wannabe dictator and his government was suppressive but in a fuctioning democracy, there is an orderly process of protesting and removing a leader.

You think replacing him on an interim basis with the Head of the Constitutional court, a bastion of the former establishment(Mubaraq's regime) and whose institution had been in cahoorts with the military all along is a victory for democracy? The opposition, anti-democrats, past and present in Egypt are the real victors, and not the Egyptian people. What happened can't be sugercoated, it was a military coup!
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by ossaisly(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
pDude: Lesson 1: there is strength in when citizens put aside their political anGood ligious differences to fight for a common goal.

Lesson 2: never downplay the military because they will form a balance with the civilian govt and keep them sane.
48 laws of power now transformed to 2 laws of power abi? . Robert Green must be proud of you! Good anyway .
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by dnawah(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
Since them say wetin u talk 4 social net fit land u 4 jail,i beg mak una wait mak i look 4 asylum first,b4 i comment.grin
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
Everyone seems to be making constructive and logical suggestions but Nairaland is not real life.
Why don't you guys carry out your various suggestion to aid in developing and improving the country.
Proposing various solutions on a forum is not enough. It's not like majority of Nigerians are going to get to read these posts.
Acting out and not just suggesting is what will really help.
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by Damsman10(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
[/color]Deir leader bleeped up and d military chased him away bt didnt take d post.
I wish it cud b done in nigeria b4 finz get out of hand.....
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by shoody: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
If Morsi is booted out of office after one year in office, for non-performance wonder what the Egyptians will do to a Phd holder who was in office for 3 years and nothing to show for it but still looks forward to a 2nd tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by toshmann(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
Orikinla: See Egypt: A Revolution is Not A Military Coup /
Sorry, it is a coup. Nothing more. Just because people wanted this coup doesn't mean it is not a coup.
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by takedat(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
anonimi:

Should we take the above, which aligns with Tinubu's political philosophy of using thugs and touts even against late Gani Fawehinmi or should we take this one below:

I can agree with the bit about political education.
However, please note that what happened in Egypt is NOT mob action. You had committed people, including many middle class professionals telling Morsi he OVERSTEPPED by trying to play DICTATOR Pharaoh.
When you win elections you should learn to take into consideration the views of ALL your compatriots especially when you did not have a landslide.

African leaders have to take note as it will be our turn some years down the line.
Western Europe started theirs a few centuries back and Eastern Europe some 30 years ago. Maybe Asia will have a taste first before Africa, who knows?
You cannot hold the people enslaved FOREVER!!!
It applies to PDP just as it does to Tinubu. We know those who turned our political space into an arena of violence and political thuggery with their brand of garrison(do or die) politics.

Morsi and his muslim brotherhood-backed party did a poor job over their year in power, failing to win over opponents and broaden their base of support but it wasn't enough excuse to overthrow his government. Opposition who lost at the ballot box and remnants of the Mubaraq regime cannot be vanguard of a revolution. What would be your reaction if the likes of Tinubu, Soyinka, Bakare and middle-class professionals, civil and political activists mobilize Nigerians against Jonathan's government and with cover provided by them, the military topples his government? Egyptians should expect autocracy.
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by ckkris: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
Morsi was overthrown because of his dictatorship, and not for poor performance . Pls don't instigate mutiny in Nigeria. The outcome may not resemble that of Egypt.
shoody: If Morsi is booted out of office after one year in office, for non-performance wonder what the Egyptians will do to a Phd holder who was in office for 3 years and nothing to show for it but still looks forward to a 2nd tenure.
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by Lordlexy: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
P.Stacks:
I watched one Movie "Gladiator" its the Story About a General that was forced into Slavery, from Being a Slave he was forced to fight for his life as a Gladiator. So, it was a General that became a slave, and a slave that became a Gladiator and Gave ancient Rome back to the People... In the Movie, Marcus Aurellius had conquered a larger part of the world as the then Roman Empire Ceaser..
All Aurellius ever wanted was to grant "Power to the People"

PDP's slogan is "Power to the People".. That is to tell you that, in any democracy, the people have the final say.. Power must always be with the people.. But its so unfortunate that in Nigeria, Power is in the hands of just a very few elite... Well personally, what av learnt from Egypt, no matter how bad it is... Power must always be with the people..

We would never have Power in Nigeria unless we hold our leaders accountable..

If we are too fearful and cowardly as a Nation to risk a Full blown Revolution, then GEJ should declare a State of Emergency on the Nation as a whole.. Stop Business as Usual mentality..

Declare a State of Emergency on the Power Sector, the Aviation industry, the Federal roads, Health care, Education..

Power must always be with the people.
But God bless Fela Anikulapo Kuti who described Nigerians as "Suffering and Smiling" people. The people of egypt are suffering but the refuse to smile about it.

Until we demand that power lies with the people, the world would advance and leave us in the dark age. As I talk, there's no electricity in my house and I am scared my fone would go off and I can't charge it..

Obama said Africa needs electricity to bring her out of Darkness..

But what do we know to do as Nigerians? Come to nairaland and make noise and that's it.. We are a powerless people and powerless we shall remain..
God bless egyptians that have choosen to bear the pains today and reap d gains tommorow as it is often said.... "No pain No gain"

No nigerian wants to die but everybody wants a better Nigeria.. Its so sad, its a pity and a shame on Nigerians.. A country blessed yet so cursed.. A rich country yet so poor.. Crude oil yet no refineries, teaming youth yet high unemployment.. High man power and human resource yet brain drain and industries shutting down.. Plenty churches and Mosques yet religious violence.. Nigerians are the most church and mosque going people I know in the world yet very backward in time..

Obama didn't come to nigeria because he wants to associate himself with the success story of Africa and not the Failures of africa.. I will never blame the kenyan born poor Barrack who didn't visit kenye too cos of Uhuru kenyata's case in the international court..

So, what I learnt from egypt is that "the power must always be with the people"

Yes they voted him in, and even if its a coup'd'etat, yes they can vote him out.. The peoples voice must count.. In Nigeria, our voices ends only on nairaland and in our bedrooms.. Shameless cowardly people..
Until we take our destiny in our hands, we will keep Nose diving till we become a Failed state..

Already Ngozi Okonjo iwela is begining to say Govt might crash in September if Senate doesn't pass budget.. Weda senate pass budget or senate doesn't pass budget, Nigeria is on a crash course..

I'm sorry if I have offened anybody's sensibility but that how I feel and that's my opinion and I'm entitled to my opinion cos its a democracy at least a Naijiocracy.
Post of the year. God bless u for this insightful contribution. I believe is high time we take a queue from egypt and press home our demands irrespective of contrary views that would rather sit down cowardly and criticise such wind of change. Offcourse, if we succeeded wit d occupy Nigeria, then once again we pull this dream through. I suggest that, any opinion that carries any air of ethnic bigotry or feeling of sentiment must be crush in this forum, and such ppl like insince9iria, Rossik and their likes must hence forth be regarded as enemies of change and transformation.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by IleIfe2(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
tunnels, rebel activity, arms smuggling etc are not really the problem. He won just 51.7% votes out of 51 turnout but instead of creating an all inclusive government that caters for everyone, he sets out to create an Egypt for radical muslims only. Morsi pursued an islamist agenda instead an Egyptian one. Woe betide him and anyone else that thinks they can force their religion on everybody.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by vizboy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
many people keep shouting and singing for revolution and all that. Why I wont belame some of you is while you and your family members are grooving another man's land we in the country know what we go through daily to survive.
If you know what nigerians pass through during the military regime you wont be calling for revolution.
We have had our own fair share of military coup and all that and we dont want to experience those hardship again. Experience they say is the best teacher. Egypt will get to learn with these.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by Lordlexy: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
toshmann:

The problem with most people is that people think democracy is the same as good govt. no, they ain't the same. But democracy is the best LONG TERM route to good governance but democracy must be allowed to grow.
Undemocratically Busting an elected govt after just one yr doesn't smell good.
But corruptn nd bad leadership is ok abi. They voted him nd they reserve d absolute right to remove him. The voice, yearning nd aspiration of d ppl is d constitutn nd the rule of law. Morsi had hijacked power frm d legislators nd judiciary nd thus shut any constitutional avenue to impeach him. The only means available to the ppl was wat they used. So stop wiping sentiment nd tribal bigotry nd demand a change, except may be ofcourse you are one of those tat eat d crumbs tat falls off from d table. because, as it is, as a nation, we have exausted every avenue to appeal 4 a better governance except tis one....forceful evacuation. Welcome to d revolution.
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by cyco05: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
mankand: Goons Goons Goons.

Insincere 9gerian, Jonadumb ass licker.

These are people with guts, passion for change and sincereity. Those who are not ready to compromise, those who are not interested in their stomach, rather they are ready to satisfy their conscience that they are doing the right thing.

One thing you should know is that the Government should respect his/her citizens because they are his employer, they are his master, they elected him from the dept of their heart to represent their country, to provide their needs, to protect their life and property.

But here it is different. Nobody is ready to sacrifice for another. All our Martyrs are long dead and gone, nobody is ready to take up the mantle and fight for the interest of the poor man.

Did you even bother to go through the resume of the Minister of Defence in Egypt?

Insincere9gerian, Abati, Okupe e.t.c your time is coming soon, because the will of the people is stronger than the will of the government. You are all bunch of mediocre, i guess you are from the same lineage "ESAU"

Keep selling your birthright for porridge.

#I-AM-OUT#
mankand stop saying too much!u coward...what good has the arab spring done? Reduce world population right?...if u av been a leader before then ul keep quiet! Ask the moslem brotherhood who were always at the forefronts of criticism
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by cyco05: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lordlexy: Post of the year. God bless u for this insightful contribution. I believe is high time we take a queue from egypt and press home our demands irrespective of contrary views that would rather sit down cowardly and criticise such wind of change. Offcourse, if we succeeded wit d occupy Nigeria, then once again we pull this dream through. I suggest that, any opinion that carries any air of ethnic bigotry or feeling of sentiment must be crush in this forum, and such ppl like insince9iria, Rossik and their likes must hence forth be regarded as enemies of change and transformation.
talk talk! Who is the coward here?...follow follow!!! If u want to copy it sure shouldn't be the arabs because it has not done them any good, pasting long boring stuffs doesn't change anything and makes u more coward than hero

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by Kingspin(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
The only lesson from Egypt is for Nigerians especially to the oppositions is that they should reciprocate the revolution immediately than wanting power instead of change. You cant imagine the new Nigeria,if egypt happens to be Nigeria.
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by mankand(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
cyco05: mankand stop saying too much!u coward...what good has the arab spring done? Reduce world population right?...if u av been a leader before then ul keep quiet! Ask the moslem brotherhood who were always at the forefronts of criticism

I reserve my comment for you because goons like you are the set of those who receive election rice and Maggi to sell your vote. Will you still continue this life in 2015?
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by cyco05: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
citizenY: @above,

This is the type of docility that is holding us in perpetual bondage to clueless leaders.
What a shame.
otondo citizen!...aw old are you? Do u think the 17 million protesters have a say now in a millitary era?....Nigerians are great people who fought for democracy against the tyranny of Abacha and the likes,it is from their sweat u have the freedom to say senseless things about ur govt and not get shot in the bombom!...no make me vex o!!
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by cyco05: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
mankand:

I reserve my comment for you because goons like you are the set of those who receive election rice and Maggi to sell your vote. Will you still continue this life in 2015?
goons baba! I really think the issue here is not "election rice and maggi"...it is simply a SIN to call Nigerians cowards because the Arab world is revolting to no positive ends so far as u are too blind to see( copy copy),wefought for this democracy that u are not enjoying now from the hand of the military..that is not the case in egypt!!!
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by loswhite(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Eziachi:
That is a typical Nigerian talking. They shout change but does nothing for the change to come. They are not cretins, but rather people who want change and will keep going until they get it, irrespective of who is there. The difference between you and your Egyptian cretins is that, they are taking the bull by the horn and you are still praying and waiting for God to do it for you. God has more important things to worry about than Nigeria.
we don't want dat kind of change jor
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by Ayatullah(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2013
ckkris: Lesson Number One: Nigerians should never allow terrorists to win political power. Its better imagined what Gen Ayatolla Morsi Buharam would do to Nigerians if he acquires political power.

If you were around when Jesus Chrst was around you could have been one of those who conspire with the Romans and the Jews to betray him. For your information, since the Egyptian military has betrayed democracy, they have opened the door for an inevitable violent reaction and they will get it real big time..........Egypt is not in want of Mujahids, the likes of those who took out Anwar Sadat will be back to teach Al-Sisi
the lesson he deserves...........just be patient and watch events unfold. The Party of Allah will FOREVER be victorious.
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by Ifecoded(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2013
Lesson drawn::Its high tym nigeria youth stands up and fight 4 dia right, it shows d elders are more or less like USELESS. The responsibily is being passed to us automatically, and d mst important stage of man in life z the lemme say 15 to like late 30s. Egyptians 4 d 2nd tym stage a protest{REVOLUTION} And anybody that watch d programme will c dat,its d youth dat took part massively in d revolutionary movement. I knw nigeria youth can do better than dat. Until WE YOUTHS take our destiny into our hands, nigeria will get even worse as i blv nija cannot get worst. We can only c 1 govt worse than d oda. We hav to stand up and by anymeans possible to eradicate d decaydence in Nigeria. ALUTA CONTINUAL!!! VICTORIA ASATA!!!
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by Sundayotong: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2013
Good governance.
Sincere 9gerian: On the 12th of February 2011, Hosni Mubarak stepped down as president of Egypt, after weeks of protest in Cairo and other cities. Hosni Mubarak ruled over Egypt for 30yrs but was consumed by the wave of popular protests and violence that swept through the Middle-East and North Africa, begining in late 2010 ( Arab Spring).

Following the removal from office of Hosni Mubarak, Egypt went through a fairly short transition programme that culminated in a democratic election that saw the coming to power of Egypt's first freely elected president, Mohammed Morsi, about a year ago (precisely on June 24, 2012)

Ironically, one year down the line, Egypt has gone full circle. The same popular protests that swept Hosni Mubarak out of power about 2yrs ago has now also swept Mohammed Morsi away. This same Mohammed Morsi and his party, the Muslim Brotherhood, have been in opposition for decades promising heaven on earth if allowed to rule.

So what has changed for Egypt? While Egypt is changing its leaders like wrapper, the problems of the country (spiralling economic crisis and shortages in fuel) have remained CONSTANT.

Was it even practicable for Mohammed Morsi and his team to solve all the problems in just about a year, even with the best of efforts and intentions? How will the next leader cope with this penchant for people to pour into the streets at the slightest unfulfilled expectations? Can Egypt make progress with this high level of flip-flops and unpredictability? Where is the place of planning, sustenance and consolidation?

What are the lessons from the experience in Egypt? For me, the popular sayings- 'all that glitters is not gold' and 'talk is cheap'- readily comes to mind.
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by rodriogo: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2013
hw GOd used morsi 2 deliver d pple of isreal 4rm egypt grin
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by Lordlexy: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2013
50 sometin yrs down d line and we are stilltstruggling wit d basic things of life. The Egyptian youths have clearly define to d whole world d true meaning of democracy, and tat power lies wit d ppl and not d elected. In a saner clime, d depth of attrocities, irregularities, incompetence, impunity displayed by our leaders is enough justification to send them packing. Yet, most amazingly, is tat many ethnic warriors still come here to denounce d action of this arab youths. Our docility, is d bane of our undoing, and tat explain why d power tat be can afford to perpetuate every form of illigalities unquestioned. We must get tired of our state of livelihood and install accountability and transparency through street protest since this is the only language tat they understand.
Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by mankand(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2013
cyco05: mankand stop saying too much!u coward...what good has the arab spring done? Reduce world population right?...if u av been a leader before then ul keep quiet! Ask the moslem brotherhood who were always at the forefronts of criticism

And what have you about been a leader. Just one word for you, "COWARD"

The Arab Spring was been manipulated by the west to bring down Libya and Ghadaffi, unfortunately it turned out to be a failure. Before the fall of Ghadaffi, all his allies country experienced regime change. It all started with Tunisia, Morsi was only a fool drunk of power for the first time, he was never ready to declare his interest in who he is going to support, either the West or East.

After one year, the citizens of Egypt looked like a fool, they craved for a change in dictatorship, a change in regime, they wanted an improvement in their lives, they needed a man of the people, The shouted at Tahir Square and Mubarak fell, Military held power for a few period in order to stabilize order, they conducted a free and fair election with their conscience, Unfortunately, the man they voted for was trying to exploit and make fool of them.

They returned back to the street and ask for his removal. If i ask you a question, you have an unperforming employee, what will you do to him? you go to your church and continue praying that God change him or remove him for you when you have the power to remove him? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh in Chinese.

The different between Egyptians and Cowards like you is that they are ready to take life by the jugular, but for you you only know how to pray.

You have dully elected a leader by hook and crook and after 3 years, what improvement have he brought to your life? Only elephant promises and slow development? Even your lives and properties are not safe. You think you are better than the Egyptians?

FYI Nigerians are still trooping to the same Egypt you are lambasting. In fact lots of Nigerians are hustling in Mali and other lower standard countries you know why? They do not want to keep hanging around cowards like yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Lessons From Egypt? by kodewrita(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
In a true democracy, nobody has or is allowed to have absolute powers over any sector of human life. Any such attempt should be resisted by the largest mass of people possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egyptian President Mursi Sacks Army Chief Tantawi! / IDF Using Flyers, Text Messages And Phone Calls To Instruct Gazans On Evacuation / Ghana Has One Of The Worst Economies In The World. (forbes List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.