Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Local Parking Spot - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Local Parking Spot (754 Views)

Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out / Sure Ways To Send That Annoying Visitor Parking / Relaxation spot! (change your frowns to smiles & laughters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Parking Spot by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 16, 2008
A policeman was patrolling near midnight at a local parking spot overlooking a golf course. He drove by a car and saw a couple inside with the dome light on. Inside there was an older man in the driver's seat reading a magazine and a young girl in the back seat calmly chewing bubble gum. He stopped to investigate. He walked up to the driver's window and knocked. The man looked up, obligingly cranked the window down, and said, "Yes, Officer?"

"What are you doing?" the policeman asked.

"What does it look like?" answered the man. "I'm reading this magazine."

Pointing towards the young girl in the back seat, the officer then asked, "And what is she doing?"

The man looked over his shoulder and replied, "I think she's chewing bubble gum."

Confused, the officer asked, "How old are you?"

"I'm forty-five," he replied.

"And how old is she?" asked the officer.

The man looked at his watch and said, "Well, in about twelve minutes she'll be sixteen."
Re: Local Parking Spot by olulu(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2008
huh?
Re: Local Parking Spot by ohilebo(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2008
she will be 16 and so what? or he dey wait to fire her small ass? lipsrsealed
Re: Local Parking Spot by Nobody: 10:04am On May 18, 2008
Re: Local Parking Spot by Origin(f): 2:05pm On May 19, 2008
Its a classic case of what u dont know can kill.
The legal age for sex is 16.
If they were doing it right then , they would have been taken to jail
Instead the man and gal were waiting patiently to make it legal t o have sex grin
Re: Local Parking Spot by kayowalemi(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2008
Ohilebo, my pikin
You shouldn't be asking that kin question because u'll b 16 years old in about 12 minutesĀ  grin grin
Re: Local Parking Spot by ThePope(m): 3:05pm On May 19, 2008
babe, na wa o wink
Re: Local Parking Spot by 3dhunter(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2008
this is what i call an intelligent joke.

(1) (Reply)

Good News Or Bad News? / Noah Versus Snakes: / Rubber In Your Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.