Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him (3405 Views)

Please I Want To Know This About LAPO Microfinance Bank / Avoid This Guy @bodunde1now N His Broda On Nairaland Dey Re Scam / is there Any Agent That Can Help Me Wit Western Union From Nigeria? 100k Reward. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by ajibaby2: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
yakubea: This crime was not committed through nairaland, why using it to trace the criminal.your brother made mistake by trusting an in-law in a nigeria of today.one cannot trust one"s wife talkless of in-law. You can go back to the bank to trace the guy where your brother transfered money to them.they will be caught even though they have closed the account.It is a big lesson to all of us who want easy money without work.i wish your brother quick recovery from scam shock
They are not his in laws they are impostor, probably they got some of his information somewhere and now used it to exlploit him. @ op, i shared in your plight, same thing happened to my aunt few years back, same story here was what they told her. She had to even borrow money from what she had then to clear the invisible containers. It was after the ordeal we got to know the full story. She almost died of high blood pressure because then she was pregnant. Thank God, she has gone past that now but one thing i know is that there is no peace for the wicked. The God of vengeance shall avenge.
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by Makapounse(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2013
Such hoodlum don't stay any longer in area or state where they commit such evil act .
Those of us in lagos , Abeokuta and environs 'll also be of help.
Almighty GOD 'll expose them
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by alexlee50: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
This is an update on the fraudsters that defrauded my uncle.These are their pics.The reward is 200d0llars for each one of the guys.call @07081129903,08092551964 qand 08061248266

Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by moshoodn(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
If the criminals were "abstract".... How then did you get pictures?
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by alexlee50: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2013
these are the faces of the criminals that perpetrated the act against my uncle.if you have any info on any of these guys please call;07081129903;08092551964,08061248266
Re: Do You Know This Guy?200 Dolllars Reward If You Know Him by texaco1: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
@op,how did u take these pictures u are displaying?
Did ur uncle take their pictures when discussing with them?how many people approached ur uncle?your story although sounds sad but also sounds a little sketchy .how did u come about 6 pictures with different backgrounds ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Joined The Daily Income Earners; I Did It For My Family / Free Training: Join An Online Importation Class To Learn The Trade Secret / FOREX (+60 Pips On Master Candle Break) SYSTEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.